Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Welcome to the official start of CYOWIFOA, I hope the vintages you chose were to your liking. What, some of you didn't get a bottle? I'm sure that was just a misunderstanding, it's not worth killing each other over...

And thus begins another weak premise for a game of mafia.

Long deadline because of the weekend, looking at Monday, 10PM EST, if you want to make it earlier, start murdering earlier.

Day 1 Starts Now

Also there is some dead guy in the corner, Chili was murdered Night 0 I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (20): AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, Chic Trombone, Cloacamazing!, GenericGirlName, hambeet, Idle Amalgam, Ignatius M. Meen, Illusionis, Johnny Keats, Kashuno, Lampsacus, Rhymes With Clue, saladscooper, Sandwolf, Shellception, SporkChan, Voodoofly, WindwardAway, wologar

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 20th, 2023 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 14 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote kashuno this is a test

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Hi, been a while :)

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

morning y'all

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Kashuno posted:

##vote kashuno this is a test

What kind of test?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
"Is this thing working"? kinda test, I assume.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
waiter! this wine tastes of unshaven armpit and doggy doo. this is absolutely unacceptable, and i will be speaking with your superiors. rummaging in purse for cell phone where is it... oh, there it is. dials now, Cornelius, dear, bring around the car so we can all drive home.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Kashuno
This is a test.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Hi Shell ##vote Shellception

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Welcome to our annual sommelier meeting, friends. I am glad to have been invited to taste these impressive vintages together with you, and

saladscooper posted:

waiter! this wine tastes of unshaven armpit and doggy doo. this is absolutely unacceptable, and i will be speaking with your superiors. rummaging in purse for cell phone where is it... oh, there it is. dials now, Cornelius, dear, bring around the car so we can all drive home.

I... suppose this did leave an impression?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

saladscooper posted:

There's some odd vintages on offer for certain.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Illusionis posted:

There's some odd vintages on offer for certain.

you simply must be on your guard when you open a new bottle of wine, as i have learned. CORNELIUS! MIND THE ROAD! now, where was i, where was i...

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I gotta say - whoever of you... three? submitted the Chartreuse Shirt somehow remembered to make it tight-fitting, that gave me a chuckle.

And I get to sell my soul for powers again!

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.

Shellception posted:

I gotta say - whoever of you... three? submitted the Chartreuse Shirt somehow remembered to make it tight-fitting, that gave me a chuckle.

Oh yeah, that was great (it wasn't me) xD

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I've been trying to figure out who it was too, seeing as all suspects are assembled here.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

saladscooper posted:

you simply must be on your guard when you open a new bottle of wine, as i have learned. CORNELIUS! MIND THE ROAD! now, where was i, where was i...

A moment please, Mr scooper, would you mind elaborating on your impression of the wine?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

:shrug: I got a coupon for a free tasting and so far these are pretty good if ya ask me

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Cloacamazing! posted:

I've been trying to figure out who it was too, seeing as all suspects are assembled here.

All signs point to wologar

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Well, he should be easy to spot if he's wearing it.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

WindwardAway posted:

Yup. And it probably flutters in the wind, too!

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

saladscooper posted:

Terrible, their wine selection must be a bit inconsistent in quality. My wine is a bit too dry, but still drinkable.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm curious whether anyone tried to pick the role they submitted

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Cloacamazing! posted:

A moment please, Mr scooper, would you mind elaborating on your impression of the wine?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Thank you for this enlightening comment, sir. A jolly drive to you!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

WindwardAway posted:

I'm curious whether anyone tried to pick the role they submitted

I know I submitted something like "a vig that could kill you" inspired by Yami's Robots Mafia role (whatever Grandi did with that is up to him) but it was my second option pick and I didn't get it. I don't think that went unpicked, tho.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Good thing he has a car, I suppose everyone who doesn't is stuck pretending to like the wine 🤔

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Shellception posted:

I know I submitted something like "a vig that could kill you" inspired by Yami's Robots Mafia role (whatever Grandi did with that is up to him) but it was my second option pick and I didn't get it. I don't think that went unpicked, tho.

Feels like the sort of role everyone would try to pick lol

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

I submitted a cool role and didn't try to pick it
I had low expectations given that I was last in drafting order lmao

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
I got some nice earthy and nutty tones with a surprisingly strong kick from one of the vintages I sampled. An interesting one for sure. A wine made from a shirt also sounds quite interesting.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

WindwardAway posted:

Feels like the sort of role everyone would try to pick lol

Hence second pick for me, I thought there was no chance it made it so low down in the order lol

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Illusionis posted:

I got some nice earthy and nutty tones with a surprisingly strong kick from one of the vintages I sampled. An interesting one for sure. A wine made from a shirt also sounds quite interesting.

I think it's actually sifted through the shirt, which is then worn while you sample the wine, to engulf you entirely in the flavor.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Johnny Keats posted:

##Vote Kashuno
This is a test.

trap sprung ##vote Johnny

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Cloacamazing! posted:

I think it's actually sifted through the shirt, which is then worn while you sample the wine, to engulf you entirely in the flavor.

Tbh that might not even be wine, it might just be chartreuse

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Cloacamazing! posted:

What a fascinating idea, though I do hope they provide access to showers afterwards.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Part of a wine tasting is to rinse your mouth to not mix the flavors, so that seems sensible.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Shellception posted:

Cloacamazing! posted:

WindwardAway posted:

Yes, it was me. No, I didn't get it.

Which is why I'm not voting outside this list:

1. AnonymousNarcotics (they/them)
2. CapitalistPig (He/Him)
3. Chic Trombone (He/Him)
4. Cloacamazing! (she/her)
5. GenericGirlName (She/Her)
6. hambeet (he/him)

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
##vote AnonymousNarcotics
##vote CapitalistPig
##vote Chic Trombone
##vote Cloacamazing!
##vote GenericGirlName
##vote hambeet

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I can promise you that it was only my second pick, and I got my first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

wologar posted:

Yes, it was me. No, I didn't get it.

Which is why I'm not voting outside this list:

1. AnonymousNarcotics (they/them)
2. CapitalistPig (He/Him)
3. Chic Trombone (He/Him)
4. Cloacamazing! (she/her)
5. GenericGirlName (She/Her)