Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

https://i.imgur.com/kBVnOQ5.mp4

Lol that last one was a magnificent rainbow cast over the flag at sunset, and my phone made it look like a raging chemical fire.

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Apr 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

they fixed the android imgur problem thanks astro and co.

:peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Quadramind

it's so handy

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

cruft posted:

My sister-in-law convinced me to get the fancypants camera. It's pretty nice, but it seems like I've mostly been photographing my wife and dog so far.

Here's something I took while goofing around with the macro function:

Macro is great when you find cool bugs/spiders/tiny flowers.

For a photo, it's a bit old, but this cute kitty moved a couple years ago so we don't hang out summer mornings.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Quadramind

nesamdoom posted:

Macro is great when you find cool bugs/spiders/tiny flowers.

For a photo, it's a bit old, but this cute kitty moved a couple years ago so we don't hang out summer mornings.

That's a great shot

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Quadramind posted:

That's a great shot

Thanks, Lucy really made it work.

Quadramind

Finger Prince

:goodpost:

Quadramind

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

probably saw in welcome, but this is a slight colour edit from my morning walk and the blinding rear end sun looked good. got some photos and I dialed this one a bit so it's not just blasted with sunshine. Sort of a rose-tinted morning in a lovely neighbourhood.

cruft

Now I have a Leonard Cohen song stuck in my head.

Quadramind

Is it Jazz Police?

cruft

Bird on the Wire

Areola Grande

Areola Grande

Areola Grande

Finger Prince

The motherfuckin bifrost

You can see the big dipper in this one

Areola Grande

NO WAY u country rear end goon or w/e :catbert:

I rlly wanted 2 see it so this is nice. Excellent pics yo :balldo:

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

NO WAY u country rear end goon or w/e :catbert:

I rlly wanted 2 see it so this is nice. Excellent pics yo :balldo:

Thanks man! We went out to the jetty by the airport that sticks way out into the water. The whole thing sticks out like 2 miles, but we only really needed to go a third of the way down before it started getting intense.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

Thanks man! We went out to the jetty by the airport that sticks way out into the water. The whole thing sticks out like 2 miles, but we only really needed to go a third of the way down before it started getting intense.

drat. u don't even need 2 be trashed for such a sight I bet. so glad u shared that here bud :huh:

Finger Prince

Tiny crab!

Areola Grande

where u find crab? :jp:

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

where u find crab? :jp:

Beach

Areola Grande

:asoiaf: so much info....

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

:asoiaf: so much info....

Lmao Noosa Heads main beach

Areola Grande

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

That name better not be clickbait. That's such a good name for a park and it looks very relaxing.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Finger Prince

nesamdoom posted:

That name better not be clickbait. That's such a good name for a park and it looks very relaxing.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I bought a new camera today, went from an Canon EOS 1000D to an R7, just took a walk with it and I'm quite happy.

cruft

Fredrik1 posted:

I bought a new camera today, went from an Canon EOS 1000D to an R7, just took a walk with it and I'm quite happy.

:hmmyes: some good pictures ITT

Quadramind

TITTIEKISSER69

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Areola Grande

a gorgeous shot. thanks again TITTIEKISSER69 :hai:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

inet slow, loading the pic I wanted to highfive, but luckily I didn't hurt the egg.

unfair that such a beautiful spot exists and isn't my yard. Juck tho, that's awesome. the sky is cool, the mountains are amaze, and the water is inviting. I would dig swimming there, probably

TITTIEKISSER69

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Areola Grande posted:

a gorgeous shot. thanks again TITTIEKISSER69 :hai:

you're welcome! :)

nesamdoom posted:

unfair that such a beautiful spot exists and isn't my yard. Juck tho, that's awesome. the sky is cool, the mountains are amaze, and the water is inviting. I would dig swimming there, probably

pretty sure it's glacial water, so probably don't want to swim unless you have a full body suit

it's forgetmenot pond in Alberta, an hour away from downtown Calgary

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

you're welcome! :)

pretty sure it's glacial water, so probably don't want to swim unless you have a full body suit

it's forgetmenot pond in Alberta, an hour away from downtown Calgary

Lol, probably a bit chilly then. Still might be s fun quick dip

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

playing with juxtaposed colour/monochrome. I've done some better ones before, but I'm still learning the stuff used for this.

VS gave me some pointers and I used them to try to recreate the vibe for this photo. I kinda did good and it got used on a blog for a noir aspect(very much the vibe I try to get into stuff when it's a rainy night)

bit of a different look from that corner. Couldn't get many because I was literally soaked and the phone was freaking out from being covered in water.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

nesamdoom posted:

VS gave me some pointers and I used them to try to recreate the vibe for this photo. I kinda did good and it got used on a blog for a noir aspect(very much the vibe I try to get into stuff when it's a rainy night)

Heck yea, you made it into an international photography blog! 😎

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Some recent stuffs.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)