Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
im so tired of this poo poo
gently caress me too
gently caress
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

baw posted:

i live in italy nublord

i got deported from italy for rioting in genoa in 2001, i know which one is cooler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Mash posted:

listen up bozo

just cuz your life is dumbo that doesn't mean my life is too don't get it twisted :coolfish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BClZx2W1Hsg&t=25s

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

my bullshit life is pretty dang stupid. I have a fulltime job and an apartment but neither of these things are very good and also my car which I inherited is a barely functional pos

most of my loved ones including my folks have passed away, my good friends all moved and/or started families, and I p much always feel very alone. I'm slowly unfucking myself and getting things back to normal but some days I'm just a sadbrain with zero energy and feel like a zombie and this is turning out to be one of those days

fuuuuck maybe if I take a nap I'll feel better and not waste tonight laying around at home

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
hmm yeah that's pretty pathetic. i feel better about myself already

if you want to feel better about yourself i'd recommend the telemarketing thread in BFC

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

baw posted:

hmm yeah that's pretty pathetic. i feel better about myself already

if you want to feel better about yourself i'd recommend the telemarketing thread in BFC

no thanks i would like to not shoot myself today

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

Feranon posted:

my bullshit life is pretty dang stupid. I have a fulltime job and an apartment but neither of these things are very good and also my car which I inherited is a barely functional pos

most of my loved ones including my folks have passed away, my good friends all moved and/or started families, and I p much always feel very alone. I'm slowly unfucking myself and getting things back to normal but some days I'm just a sadbrain with zero energy and feel like a zombie and this is turning out to be one of those days

fuuuuck maybe if I take a nap I'll feel better and not waste tonight laying around at home

get a loving grip you waste of space

Stand up straight. Get some backbone and do something.

Then it don't matter. I'll be around in the dark - I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people cant eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they buid - I'll be there, too.”

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
ITT look for bad things in your life, proceed to bitch.

naem
May 29, 2011

My life is actually really good, I've been really fortunate.

I could go off in any number of interesting directions with some effort but I'm really comfortable now and I'm worried I'll get stuck in the comfort zone™

baw
Nov 5, 2008

last spring they were tearing down the base we were at and for the last few weeks we didnt have toilets and we had to poo poo in bags and eat first strikes (which are worse than MREs.) we lived in a tent with a bunch of sweaty fuelers who would literally sleep with their boots on and i had a top bunk with very little distance from the top of the tent. there was a tent with internet but it was always full of people and mosquitos, so i would go in there and load up a bunch of web pages to read (i finished the books i brought) while i laid there listening to the snoring and generators. i took showers with bottled water which isn't really too bad since the water was pretty warm from sitting in the sun all day.

my favorite thread to read was the telemarking one because holy poo poo at least i wasn't still working in a call center

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

General China posted:

get a loving grip you waste of space

Stand up straight. Get some backbone and do something.

Then it don't matter. I'll be around in the dark - I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people cant eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they buid - I'll be there, too.”

sounds pretty gay

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
anyone want some percocets

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

anyone want some percocets

yooooo

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

General China posted:

i got deported from italy for rioting in genoa in 2001, i know which one is cooler

100% english

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

theres some substandard inferior races like the yanks trying to breed with the anglo-saxon master race

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

I don't have a job for now but I do have a nice apartment, good looking wife, nice car, and other cool stuff. It's my birthday and my wife bought me a nice watch. I just had good sex after a tasty breakfast and am now looking forward to wine tasting this afternoon, then later a nice dinner and sampling of craft beers at a local restaurant.

Sorry your life sucks OP.
Get cancer.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I cummy cum uhuuhuhhuhh poôoooop

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I had to get surgery on my back after years of wearing a brace. Finally recovered after a couple months with rods screwed to my spine, and then I have to get the same exact surgery again because my back said gently caress you and curved again on the bottom part. Scoliosis is bullshit.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Sorry op I can't, my life rules

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
voted 1 for no goku in the poll

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

gender illusionist posted:

Sorry op I can't, my life rules

Same

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
I happy with my life because Faxiprol is kicking in and i'm vaping some dank nugs.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Aardark posted:

Get cancer.

I now have cancer, and it's the fun kind.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
Well that made me laugh. Thanks for making my life marginally less depressing for a minute, friend. :)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My life is pretty good, OP- and it's about to get even better!

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

No. 6 posted:

I don't have a job for now but I do have a nice apartment, good looking wife, nice car, and other cool stuff. It's my birthday and my wife bought me a nice watch. I just had good sex after a tasty breakfast and am now looking forward to wine tasting this afternoon, then later a nice dinner and sampling of craft beers at a local restaurant.

Sorry your life sucks OP.

How much are your wife selling herself for too support your lazy rear end?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My life is pretty good, OP- and it's about to get even better!

i'm gonna kill myself as well

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my life ownds for instance i am given the opportunity to read badthreads by bitchmade fuckboys like urself

baw
Nov 5, 2008

tomorrow my life will get much better in one way, but soon it will get marginally shittier in two ways. i guess this upcoming week will be a wash

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Having read this thread I've decided to change my life and stop going outside and work towards only reading 4chan like all good goons.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

ohsosad posted:

Having read this thread I've decided to change my life and stop going outside and work towards only reading 4chan like all good goons.

A true hero

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Arghghhggh I'm gonna die!!! I'M DYING I'M DYING I ONLY HAVE A FEW PRECIOUS DECADES LEFT TO GET AS MUCH MONEY AND proPERty As i cAN before I DIEEEEEEEE ARHGHGHGKHGHGHG HELP HELP

HOW thE gently caress DID I GET BORN HERE AQRHGHGHGHG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

baw posted:

tomorrow my life will get much better in one way, but soon it will get marginally shittier in two ways. i guess this upcoming week will be a wash

actually the golden ratio is 5 good things for every bad thing so you are even more hosed son

you have a 9 good things deficit now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustCait
May 28, 2014
Life scares me. I'm not good at it.

• Locked thread