Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
im so tired of this poo poo
gently caress me too
gently caress
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
i feel like my life is stupid bullshit att, but i'm hoping some of you have even dumber lives so that i can feel better about myself. so let's figure out which of us has the dumbest and most worthless life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
obvs you do

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
GO gently caress YOURSELF JABRONI

baw
Nov 5, 2008

that's exactly the kind of thinking i'm trying to avoid rear end in a top hat!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Feeling pretty good about life today OP so i don't think i can help you sorry
Maybe have a beer with some friends?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I don't have a job for now but I do have a nice apartment, good looking wife, nice car, and other cool stuff. It's my birthday and my wife bought me a nice watch. I just had good sex after a tasty breakfast and am now looking forward to wine tasting this afternoon, then later a nice dinner and sampling of craft beers at a local restaurant.

Sorry your life sucks OP.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvwzCAm5PgU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

ok so far this is not working

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

psoting in youre thread on a saturday night

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
my life is pretty poo poo atm too bro OP

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
listen up bozo

just cuz your life is dumbo that doesn't mean my life is too don't get it twisted :coolfish:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

well I'm hungover and I have to hang out with the gf's parents all day just like every other loving weekend for the last month or so, take heart I guess

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Trying to organize 5 people moving into a house is a logistical nightmare

They're all good people and get along great so it should work out....

OP good luck

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

They're all good people and get along great so it should work out....

bitter enemies by the time week 3 rolls around, tops

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

well i get paid to learn about stupid bullshit no one will ever use or care about, i find most ppl boring and so most of my life is spent drudging trough boring conversations and boring work so i can finally be alone get high and gently caress around online

but i dont think that beats being a drone operator, sorry op

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Life is bullshit.
One day you wake up as if from a dream and here you are living from moment to moment and soon those moments are forgotten or are a blurry memory. Fortunately, poor memory helps me enjoy the now and plan for the future. Everything else is in the past.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I kinda moved out from my parents basement. Now instead of wasting my time behind a computer there, I'm wasting time playing games in a slightly larger place that's closer to the city (Not that it matters cause I don't have money). Life's pretty bullshit.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Chris Awful posted:

Life is bullshit.
One day you wake up as if from a dream and here you are living from moment to moment and soon those moments are forgotten or are a blurry memory. Fortunately, poor memory helps me enjoy the now and plan for the future. Everything else is in the past.

also all your dreams and expectations are counter productive because as soon as you achieve them they stop existing and only emptiness remains

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

OHhh yesss. Thank you for reminding me the word Jabroni exists!

Also, gently caress ALLL YA MOTHA loving JABRONIS!

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Tryna decide if the hangover's cleared enough to have that twink come over for sixty bucks. it's like the weight of the world on my shoulders

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

babypolis posted:

also all your dreams and expectations are counter productive because as soon as you achieve them they stop existing and only emptiness remains

Secret is to roll new aspirations, like in The Sims. Never have an endgame, those usually end badly. (See: Hitler) Be flexible and willing to abandon life goals that aren't working out.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe
i'm a nurse. i work in theatres ( operating room to you inbred mouthbreathing windowlicking yanks ). I've done this job for a long time. Its very boring and depressing and I hate it. They give me a cardiac arrest bleep when i work nights- I mostly wake up corpses. I have to put up with doctors who find it exciting. They really piss me off.

Surgeons who get excited about doing operations depress me even more, they normally kill 90 year olds or they spend three hours taking a perfectly pink normal appendix out of a 20 year old. gently caress laparoscopic surgery.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

General China posted:

i'm a nurse. i work in theatres ( operating room to you inbred mouthbreathing windowlicking yanks ). I've done this job for a long time. Its very boring and depressing and I hate it. They give me a cardiac arrest bleep when i work nights- I mostly wake up corpses. I have to put up with doctors who find it exciting. They really piss me off.

Surgeons who get excited about doing operations depress me even more, they normally kill 90 year olds or they spend three hours taking a perfectly pink normal appendix out of a 20 year old. gently caress laparoscopic surgery.

this attitude is why your nation lost the revolutionary war and war of 1812 and was losing ww1 and 2 until we intervened and still lost the empire :911:

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

this attitude is why your nation lost the revolutionary war and war of 1812 and was losing ww1 and 2 until we intervened and still lost the empire :911:

yes, but the important thing is we are not mouth breathing stupid yank cunts

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

General China posted:

yes, but the important thing is we are not mouth breathing stupid yank cunts

:smug:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

yeah but per capita

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

most of them inventors were from a different country to the us.

i'm quite sure there has been several scientific studies into how loving stupid americans are

look them up, stupid, or does the us have more than 3 times the population of the uk?

americans are window licking morons, deal with it.

General China fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jun 7, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

General China posted:

most of them inventors were from a different country to the us.

i'm quite sure there has been several scientific studies into how loving stupid americans are

look them up, stupid

nah

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

American not only leads in Nobel Prizes, but also in stupidity. And even with all the stupidity, America is way ahead of everyone else.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
today i tripped over my massive dick and landed on my weed and bills causing an unholy mess that basically took 4 bong rips to clean up (one rip is about 5 minutes)

gently caress this life, now i have to go eat and get laid AGAIN

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

My life is good and it'll be great once my wedding is done with :D

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe
but my life is loving great. I live in a house made of proper building materials ( i'm not american! i dont have to live in a crappy wood / made of air house ) that is made of stone and has lasted 400 years. So it should see me out.

The house I live in is older than your lovely country

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013
realtalk: things cant be too great for anyone posting here

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Telesphorus posted:

realtalk: things cant be too great for anyone posting here

People who do really great things don't post on SA.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

its pretty stupid

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
Im 29 and back at my parents house after being semi fired from my teaching job. Its summer break though so who cares. Ill get paid to play video games and then find a new contract this autumn.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

General China posted:

but my life is loving great. I live in a house made of proper building materials ( i'm not american! i dont have to live in a crappy wood / made of air house ) that is made of stone and has lasted 400 years. So it should see me out.

i live in italy nublord

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

General China posted:

Congrats on building a stupid house that will still get torn down in another 80 years when the new tenants decide they don't like the layout.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

i dont think he built it unless he is 400 years old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Idiot Syncratic posted:

its pretty stupid

im pretty gay