Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
i bought an iphone beacuse i'm rich and a gadget freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
the iPhone One

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

my mom literally bought 4 iphones this month and i told her MOM IT IS SEPTEMBER THERE ARE NEW MODELS AND PRICEDROPS and she was like rule36

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hey the iPhone lets you dictate posts

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Egbert Souse posted:

Hey the iPhone lets you dictate posts

xbox sign out

i mean iphone shut down

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

the iPhone One

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I hope the new iphones automatically release all the nude pictures to the internet.
It'll be a feature.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I do iphone and my wife does android and she goes through four phones in the time it takes me to go through one so

Suck my dick I guess :shrug:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ffs, it'll literally be:

"The New iPhone"

and

"Windows One"

get with the program

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Also HTC One X Prosumer Edition

Time Serpent
Dec 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer
All your favorite vocaloid songs come pre-loaded and hatsune miku has replaced siri

Full anime UI

Built in scouter for power level scanning

Steve Jobs holograph performing "night for love" w/ the angry bird band

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

maybe good...maybe bad...ill buy it tho. Am I rich? Yeah....I got some money.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

smoobles posted:

what do u think

A phone.

Proooooobably.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Just a big loving metal dick you can sit on

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Idiot magnet

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

hay babby cum sat um my idiot magnut

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I don't want anything bigger than my 5s because I have babby hands, so there won't be much to entice me. the coveted I watch that will tell time digitally is what I'm interested in

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

not better than my note 3

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Still just a multi function smartphone.

We've plateaued folks, with video calling (FaceTime).

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
5.5"? This is very unsettling.

Wolfman Nards
Apr 5, 2011

a smartphone that doesn't have micro usb or an sd card slot

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
A slightly bigger iPhone

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
what will the new mcdonalds burger be

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
its called the high phone and instead of ear buds it comes w/weed buds. inside the phone is a vape and when u hit the vape u can make facetime calls to other ppl who are high via astral trchnology also instead of apps its got dabbs

on the high phone u can get SIRIously stoned

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
My mom has a 4s mini and it's loving indecipherable.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
If the new iPhone was a person.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The new high Phone comes with the ability to record a sound, any sound at all, and convert it into Cab Calloway cult classic Reefer Man.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
itll be good!

for me to poop on!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Oberleutnant posted:

itll be good!

for me to poop on!!!

:eyepop:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Mulefisk posted:

what will the new mcdonalds burger be

The McSperger.

Or was that the McSpermer?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
bad dragon dildo

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

emaigine right, and get this thenew iphane will be whateva u want it to be.

like, check this

just imagine your new iphane 5.7 sliding cooly out of your hip pocket where it sits alongside your starbucks card and your keys, only its not getting scratched because of the fantastic new glass made from gorillas or whatever. so, anyway, you are taking it out and you feel the cool soft brushed steel start to moisten and expand, quickly drippling over your entrie hand until it becomes like a glove. each fingertip is representing a different function of the iphane for you to use while you delicately sip your double-bean chocwhip mochachapolito; your main finger is 1, your rude finger is 'hello john speaking', your little finger is quickdial for moviephone, and so on. you raise your little finger into your ear hole crudley apeing smash hit comedy film 'austin powers in Goldfinger' where the bad austin powers does the thing with his hand andspeak into the aether

"hello john speaking I would like to speak to moviephone"

But the new iphane 5.7has already anticipated your call and is now feeding you information directly about what films are showing, only the tiny siri robot still isn't particularly smart and thinks youre only interested in seeing what films are showing inside of other films released in 1976, but whatever it's still a pretty cool function. unforuntately the modern movie cinemas are no longer showing Language of Love on a regular basis, so you flick out the secondary screen on your new iphane 6.7 from the palm of your quicksilver hand, which is really amazing because it's kind of like a throwback to when phones weren't so amazing and didn't do very much but still had all the things on them like they wanted to pretend that they did. And on the screen is your favourite selection of video games just in time for your tram ride, letting you avoid the accusing gaze of all your fellow tram patrons while you immerse yourself in such videographic classics as Tomb Raider 3, Violence Shooter, Open the Box, Time for Spruiking, Classic Adventures in Westeros, Torvald's Hypocreum, Gym Time, Horses, Dr. Baseball Fever and The Zoo. As you gaze down at the marvel of modern entertainment contained and digging uncomfortably into your hand you begin to feel the world drift away, while the headphones you installed in your ears slither down the length of your arm and plug themselves under your fingernails allowing you the full range of dolby 19.6 sound swirling into the very fabric of your being. the itunes Genius bar has decided that from now on the only song you are capable of hearing is My Big Nurse by David Byrne and Brian Eno repeated ad nauseum, which is okay because eventually you come to really wonder about what it might really be like if an angel hosed a whore.

As you drift away into blissful unawareness of your surroundings your new iphane 5.7 eventually determines that you have, in your state of mindless indulgence, climbed not into a regular tram, but rather into the gaping maw of a passing Krayt Dragon which is definitely really weird because those only exist in the Star Wars Extended Universe (B and C canon). but again, that's okay because that's what the iphane is here for. the slivery coating begins to carefully caress its way over your entire body until you become coated in a rigid, glistening shell. you try to move under your own volition, but find that instead Siri has countermanded your every directive, and has instead taken over your musculature control in order to force your way outside of the beast that has consumed you. delicate yet stiff blades extend from where your fingertips once were, as siri slices gracefully through the utterly gross insides of the dragon. the other passengers stare in the slack-jawed horror typical to rotting skeletons, but you decide to shrink their judgment down mentally until it is small enough to fit into your dropbox account, and mentally note to never access that particular folder again. Eventually, Siri reaches the outer walls of the dragon's chest cavity, which requires every ounce of your coopted strength to puncture. the steely claws extending from your arms grow and wiggle through a tiny puncture like weeds on a concrete sidewalk though, and you feel your head being forced out in what feels a lot like being born again, except to a dragon.

The now writhing monster throws your uncontrolling body clear as it desperately tries to deal with the horrendous pain that has been inflicted from the inside, and the silvery coating over your body begins to recede neatly into your hip pocket. after your harrowing experience, you nod knowingly to yourself and think

"This... This is the new iphane 5.7."

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
it will just be a wireless credit card reader hooked directly to apple with a touch screen and a glowing apple logo

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I don't like my Galaxy 3 that much and the camera on it is bad so I might get an iPhone

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Bigger, faster, too expensive

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It will be a phone OP. HTH.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
itll be something that will make everyone angry and upset and they will go buya lovely android instead and complain about whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Pukesalot
Nov 3, 2012
As appealing as cancer and aids at the same time! (A BIG improvement from the 5s..)

• Locked thread