Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
remember to add a chicken alfredo bread bowl for only $6, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah but you go there for a cheapo 5 dollar giant pizza not quality
the little caesers in my neighborhood raised the price of a large to $6 so it's less of a bargain now. nyc ain't cheap folks

on a different note, i went to college in eastern Pennsylvania and Papa John's had a deal where you can get a free topping on a large cheese pizza for every touchdown the Eagles scored. if they won, you got double the toppings. one time they scored 8 TDs and won, and while i didn't get 16 toppings i came close

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i just buy pizza from 7/11 now because it's 5.55 and they can cook it in the place for you and it's a fuckin Large Pizza

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Dominos is fairly ftw. Pizza hut and papa John's are mega nasty though

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i just buy pizza from 7/11 now because it's 5.55 and they can cook it in the place for you and it's a fuckin Large Pizza
i live one block from a 7/11, and now that a 7/11 large pizza is cheaper than a little caeser's large, i feel like i should take advantage of this when i need dinner again

i think their pizza manages to be worse than little caeser's, but i haven't had one for a while. gonna need to refresh my memory

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
theyre good but i suggest only goin w/ the pepperoni or the plain cheese. the meat lovers' is bad

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i'm boycotting dominos until we get hatsune miku pizza boxes in america op

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

pizza hut is seriously loving disgusting, i ordered it for the first time in like 10 years or whatever and i always thought domino's/papa john's was supposed to be "lovely" pizza even though i liked it so i could not believe that the pizza hut pizza was as vile as it was. what the gently caress. im mad just thinking about it

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Dominoes is all right. Was playing some Archeage and just really sat and tlwas blown away by how we live in a world where you can order pizza through your phone and also get updates on its progress.

The future of gaming is now, friends

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
u can order a pizza on the fre*king internet

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

u can order a pizza on the fre*king internet

Hell, if you hit up the Coupons & Deals subforum you can find some extremely nice Coupons & deals for pizza.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

And video games. :staredog: ¡Madre de gustas!

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
most delivery chain pizza places are lovely. papa murphys take n bake is awesome and a lot cheaper. so is the fancy frozen pizzas.

pizza huts sauce, crust and toppings all come premade. but their boneless wings are pretty okay and not a bad deal on wing wednesday

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
I got a free small cheese pizza from a local place last week and it was god damned terrific. Fresh out of the oven with melting cheese and the best crust. Threw a ton of crushed red pepper on it and I was in heaven.

This place also has TMNT and Sunset Riders :hellyeah:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I haven't had pizza hut in over a decade, and I think about the same amount of time for dominos... So I can't really compare fairly but papa john's is super lovely. It's crazy to me to hear that there might be 2 pizza franchises worse than Papa's.

Also I like pizza its yummy

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Costco has really good cheap pizza

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
gently caress i want more of their pizza now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

i wish a good pizza place would try that. frito pies own

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

klapman posted:

i'm going to play valkyria chronicles while chanting "a-ni-me" like a deranged mayan

This game is so loving good even I (YES I) can deal with the anime nonsense

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I haven't had pizza hut in over a decade, and I think about the same amount of time for dominos... So I can't really compare fairly but papa john's is super lovely. It's crazy to me to hear that there might be 2 pizza franchises worse than Papa's.

Also I like pizza its yummy

if you read a book they give you a free pan pizza

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I haven't had dominoes in years since I live close to NYC

Might try it out sometime anyway

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I eat the hell out of totinos party pizzas and I'm pretty sure the cheese is made from oil processing byproducts.

Totino's products contain cheese substitutes made with hydrogenated oil.[7] Totino's products have been criticized for their high amount of trans fat[8] and sodium.[9] In 2011, Consumer Reports rated Totino's as "only fair for nutrition" because of "high total fat and trans fat and low fiber."[10] [11] By at least October 2013, packaging on Totino's brand pizza now indicates 0 trans fat per serving.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

high fat? high trans fat? that's a fair on my nutrition scale and a win on my taste scale

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

high fat? high trans fat? that's a fair on my nutrition scale and a win on my taste scale

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lemming posted:

Most supermarket frozen pizzas are better than dominos, I recommend not dominos as a superior pizza selection

Go back to GBS human being

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Go back to GBS human being

Fuk u bro smash me 1v1 lets do it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lemming posted:

Fuk u bro smash me 1v1 lets do it

Stop posting here

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Stop posting here

Wow, a shameful dodge

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Lemming posted:

Wow, a shameful dodge

:geno:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Nobody looks cool taking the bait, and I thought I could be different :eng99:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lemming posted:

Nobody looks cool taking the bait, and I thought I could be different :eng99:

gently caress off

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
shameful doge

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Papa Murphy's is not only superior quality, but they accept food stamps. truely they are the kings of the poverty pizza palooza

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

SeXReX posted:

Papa Murphy's is not only superior quality, but they accept food stamps. truely they are the kings of the poverty pizza palooza

poverty? dude dominos is a loving luxury no matter your class

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

SeXReX posted:

http://m.statesman.com/news/news/crime-law/police-georgetown-pizza-worker-placed-genitals-on-/nhNKT/

quote:

A customer told police that he walked into a Papa Murphy’s pizza at 3316 Williams Drive in Georgetown on Sept. 2 and saw an employee — Austin Michael Symonds — “rubbing his testicles on the pizza he had ordered,” an arrest warrant said.

They'll even teabag your food to match your FPS performance

Soral
May 30, 2009

it costs $22 to order a medium 3 topping pizza from pizza hut in canada

Soral
May 30, 2009

its really hosed up

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Soral posted:

it costs $22 to order a medium 3 topping pizza from pizza hut in canada

It costs 6 dollars to order 2 large pizzas with unlimited toppings, a 2 liter, bread sticks, and wings from dominos in the USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

It costs 6 dollars to order 2 large pizzas with unlimited toppings, a 2 liter, bread sticks, and wings from dominos in the USA

its insanely hosed up

• Locked thread