Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

my dad's a paranoid redneck who lives in a trailer on an acre, and back when we still talked he drafted me into digging a well "with" him so he wouldn't have to pay to have another well drilled professionally. I ended up doing most of the work, with a shovel and a crowbar to break the hard-packed sand. I hit water six feet down and kept going another foot to make sure a bucket would fit. I was pretty loving proud of it.

a few days later he had my brother bury the whole thing because he got sick of having a hole in the yard and trying to figure out an easier way to get the water to the surface :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

meteloides posted:

my dad's a paranoid redneck who lives in a trailer on an acre, and back when we still talked he drafted me into digging a well "with" him so he wouldn't have to pay to have another well drilled professionally. I ended up doing most of the work, with a shovel and a crowbar to break the hard-packed sand. I hit water six feet down and kept going another foot to make sure a bucket would fit. I was pretty loving proud of it.

a few days later he had my brother bury the whole thing because he got sick of having a hole in the yard and trying to figure out an easier way to get the water to the surface :smithicide:

Koishi Komeiji

Ancient Aroma posted:

Yes, but you clearly aren't koishi

Are you asking for a friend

No, I'm asking for me. I am what you humans call a South-urn-mane. :colbert:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

but now I know I can dig a dece grave in about three hours with no help

VWVWV

for the sake of the thread I guess I'm a redneck since I'm white and live in oklahoma. had a great old time with another redneck just the other day.

my quest for the cheapass sack had placed me in Johnny's bedroom. duct tape swastikas, confederate battle flags, polaroids of the good days; the whole nine yards. I hand him 25 bucks and we sesh to kill some time and during smalltalk he tells me that he had to put down babygirl, his pitbull, on new year's. so of course I'm like oh no, what happened? well.
Johnny begins by airing his suspicions that since she had bitten one of his neighbor's kids in december that she was being poisoned. babygirl was apparently getting noticeably more confrontational and irritable since the incident, which led him to believe that the poison in question was gunpowder since "that poo poo turns dogs into crazy motherfuckers".
on NYE, Johnny had apparently had enough. babygirl would snap at him as he walked by and eventually ended up cornering him in his bedroom. "at that point, man, I look at babygirl right in the eyes and I'm like, 'babygirl. if you don't stop this, I will have to kill you'."

"you see this knife, this one on my belt? I take this one... okay, it was like this exact one (a throwing knife with allover camo and skull print) but a completely different one, and I pull it out to show her I mean business. and then she fuckin jumps at me man! so I'm just like WHAM, I shoot the knife straight into her heart. was fuckin epic... perfect, straight shot bro. she hit the floor immediately! she was so still, on that rug over there, man..."

so I'm like wOW :eek: that's uh great that it was quick, at least. and painless (lol). I start audibly jangling my car keys in my pocket a lil.

"yeah, she was so still... and then FWOOSH (he makes a big, explosive gesture from his chest) blood starts gushing fuckin everywhere, man! was fuckin nuts! so I had to jump over there and choke her out with her leash for like, poo poo... a minute and a half? two minutes? I guess I killed my fuckin dog, dude."

I was at a loss for words as Johnny dumped his murder guilt on me so the conversation continued far longer than one fueled by a dime-sized bowl of brick weed should. luckily, another client of his showed up and he shooed me out so we wouldn't see each other. the flyer by the door on the way out made sure to remind me of the importance and supremacy of the white race on my way out.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

VWVWV posted:

for the sake of the thread I guess I'm a redneck since I'm white and live in oklahoma. had a great old time with another redneck just the other day.

my quest for the cheapass sack had placed me in Johnny's bedroom. duct tape swastikas, confederate battle flags, polaroids of the good days; the whole nine yards. I hand him 25 bucks and we sesh to kill some time and during smalltalk he tells me that he had to put down babygirl, his pitbull, on new year's. so of course I'm like oh no, what happened? well.
Johnny begins by airing his suspicions that since she had bitten one of his neighbor's kids in december that she was being poisoned. babygirl was apparently getting noticeably more confrontational and irritable since the incident, which led him to believe that the poison in question was gunpowder since "that poo poo turns dogs into crazy motherfuckers".
on NYE, Johnny had apparently had enough. babygirl would snap at him as he walked by and eventually ended up cornering him in his bedroom. "at that point, man, I look at babygirl right in the eyes and I'm like, 'babygirl. if you don't stop this, I will have to kill you'."

"you see this knife, this one on my belt? I take this one... okay, it was like this exact one (a throwing knife with allover camo and skull print) but a completely different one, and I pull it out to show her I mean business. and then she fuckin jumps at me man! so I'm just like WHAM, I shoot the knife straight into her heart. was fuckin epic... perfect, straight shot bro. she hit the floor immediately! she was so still, on that rug over there, man..."

so I'm like wOW :eek: that's uh great that it was quick, at least. and painless (lol). I start audibly jangling my car keys in my pocket a lil.

"yeah, she was so still... and then FWOOSH (he makes a big, explosive gesture from his chest) blood starts gushing fuckin everywhere, man! was fuckin nuts! so I had to jump over there and choke her out with her leash for like, poo poo... a minute and a half? two minutes? I guess I killed my fuckin dog, dude."

I was at a loss for words as Johnny dumped his murder guilt on me so the conversation continued far longer than one fueled by a dime-sized bowl of brick weed should. luckily, another client of his showed up and he shooed me out so we wouldn't see each other. the flyer by the door on the way out made sure to remind me of the importance and supremacy of the white race on my way out.

God bless the white U S OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I am really not redneck at all but, I have an ongoing rivalry with a pair of raccoons who come to eat out of the cat bowl behind my house every night if that counts.

VWVWV

racoons are mean-spirited animals imo. understandable

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Harime Nui posted:

I am really not redneck at all but, I have an ongoing rivalry with a pair of raccoons who come to eat out of the cat bowl behind my house every night if that counts.

it does.

VWVWV posted:

racoons are mean-spirited animals imo. understandable

so are gunpowdered pitbulls.

Do you think he was just crazy? Or his neighbors actually poisoned the dog?

----------------

VWVWV

well, he pretends his cell phone is a walkie talkie (dunno who he thinks he's talking to) and occasionally records video of his surroundings with it too.

his den is full of throwing knives, shurikens and grey goose bottles. he's been lobbing poo poo into one of the walls in that room for at least a couple years; now there's even a human-shaped target made out of some lumber he nailed to the wall. also:

it has a huge boner

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Zen Dudeism posted:

I didn't say I was proud of it. It just happened and it was convenient for when I was out of dip.

You should be proud of it.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

VWVWV posted:

well, he pretends his cell phone is a walkie talkie (dunno who he thinks he's talking to) and occasionally records video of his surroundings with it too.

his den is full of throwing knives, shurikens and grey goose bottles. he's been lobbing poo poo into one of the walls in that room for at least a couple years; now there's even a human-shaped target made out of some lumber he nailed to the wall. also:

it has a huge boner

Sound's like someone's a repressed homo.

----------------

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

its pronounced appalAHchian, not appalAYchian dadburnit

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

ron color
[sip of mascato] ah yes....the appalahchians

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lol

Lock

you laugh but the minute you use tha tlong-A someone round here's gonna spit some baccer juice, look at you sideways and be all 'you aint from around here are ya'

Areola Grande

Most threads I make while intoxicated are gassed p quickly, but methinks this one has promise

My dad has chronic tinitis from racing stock cars

He has been chewing Skoal since I was a toddler

When I was like six I was finally able to reach the coffee canister on the kitchen counter

I was p sure skoal and coffee grounds were the same substance, probably because he always smelled like both of them

Anyway, I filled my lower lip with ground coffee and proceeded to go play outside

Lots of energy that day as I recall

Lock

i was legit bummed the day dale died

Areola Grande

Lock posted:

i was legit bummed the day dale died

:rip: dale sr

fuck. marry. t-rex

Saw a woman wearing NASCAR car number necklaces. That's normal, but she had on two #14 and #88. Not sure if intentional.

fuck. marry. t-rex

88 was dale Earnhardt right?? Secret nazi?

pogi

One time me and my ex went canoeing in Arkansas, and we saw a dude out in the water with jeans, boots, a cowboy hat, and two tiny rebel flags tattooed on each shoulder and huge one on his back.

Lil Cunty

in from idaho, the south of the north

you want redneck? come get some

the first bar I ever worked at was in a tiny town upmountain called Bovill. it didn't have electricity, just a genny to run the string of lights and the TV. the beer was kept in an ice box that we'd sometimes even buy ice for. peanut shells got thrown on the floor, obv, and twice a day id sweep them up and toss them into the wood stove. at least once a month id throw too many in and set the roof on fire. then I'd have to offer a free beer to somebody to crawl up there and stamp it out.

we'd get a fiddle player in every Saturday and my boss would let me out from behind the counter (particle board over two sawhorses) to dance with the regulars. if we were feeling particularly festive we'd play the chicken game. we had a special table that was squared out like a bingo board and each square had a number. people would "buy" squares for a dollar each and then someone (usually the mayor) would bring a rooster in and we'd put chicken wire over the table and put the rooster in and then stand around waiting for him to poo poo. if he shits on your number you win.

ty crap

ty landy

fuck. marry. t-rex

Nice...

You ever wrangle possum? If you put one head first into a mailbox, it's too stupid to walk backwards and get out

Areola Grande

DrSanchez posted:

One time me and my ex went canoeing in Arkansas, and we saw a dude out in the water with jeans, boots, a cowboy hat, and two tiny rebel flags tattooed on each shoulder and huge one on his back.

This may have been my brother

I used to live in Arkansas. The other kids in middle school all thought I was super loving smart

It took me nearly a year to realize I wasn't actually a genius. they were all just dummies. that took the wind out of my sails a little

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

WD-40 posted:

we'd get a fiddle player in every Saturday and my boss would let me out from behind the counter (particle board over two sawhorses) to dance with the regulars. if we were feeling particularly festive we'd play the chicken game. we had a special table that was squared out like a bingo board and each square had a number. people would "buy" squares for a dollar each and then someone (usually the mayor) would bring a rooster in and we'd put chicken wire over the table and put the rooster in and then stand around waiting for him to poo poo. if he shits on your number you win.

If you really had a fiddle player then I humbly concede white trash defeat

not that there's anything wrong with the fiddle, mind you

Lock

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

88 was dale Earnhardt right?? Secret nazi?

that's Junior's number, senior was 3, obvious non-southerner detected

Areola Grande

Yeah, let's git 'im

Lil Cunty

Ancient Aroma posted:

If you really had a fiddle player then I humbly concede white trash defeat

not that there's anything wrong with the fiddle, mind you

on bovill day he would bring in a steel guitarist too

ty crap

ty landy

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
Hello midwesterners. How are those betty-boop, fairiy and monster drink car decals?

----------------

Areola Grande

dogdisaster posted:

Hello midwesterners. How are those betty-boop, fairiy and monster drink car decals?

Not nearly as gross as the memorial stickers some people have in their back glass

RIP firstname lastname
"A loving so and so"
He got 'er done

It's not good

dogdisaster

by Lowtax

Ancient Aroma posted:

Not nearly as gross as the memorial stickers some people have in their back glass

RIP firstname lastname
"A loving so and so"
He got 'er done

It's not good

lol sadly enough i know what you mean.

our county has been featured on and off as having the most meth lab busts in the nation. #1 baby

----------------

Areola Grande

dogdisaster posted:

lol sadly enough i know what you mean.

our county has been featured on and off as having the most meth lab busts in the nation. #1 baby

I'm from the 417 son, don't try to one up our meth

disclaimer: not a meth guy

:weedass:

Areola Grande

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Nice...

You ever wrangle possum? If you put one head first into a mailbox, it's too stupid to walk backwards and get out

Areola Grande

This isn't me btw, but i kinda wish it was

Stormyish

the north still won

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

i am he posted:

cape girardeau

My favorite stripper ever was in cape girardeau. Also my favorite motor cycle gangster smoke session was at whiskey river. nice towne.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Lock

everybody jokes about how southerners cant drive in snow, butim not sure yall really appreciate just how true it is. 2005 or so, there is a surprise half-inch of sleet and snow that falls on raleigh, NC. I lived 5 minutes drive away from my part-time job. i was stuck on the road that day for like 6 hours, never made it to work. kids were stuck at school overnight. the state capital, the entire city, was literally shut down by a half-inch of surprise frozen precipitation.

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I shall now claim the redneck crown with a real post:

I have a nephew who is also my brother via adoption, and his mother literally named him "Jack Daniel" after the whiskey. My parents adopted him after his mother was busted in a meth-lab raid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Ancient Aroma posted:

This may have been my brother

I used to live in Arkansas. The other kids in middle school all thought I was super loving smart

It took me nearly a year to realize I wasn't actually a genius. they were all just dummies. that took the wind out of my sails a little

drat all that inbreeding

:negative:

Has to feel good though go down there as a smart person and impress everyone.

----------------

• Locked thread