Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
problematic hug

FluffieDuckie posted:

yes but do you want to get better? this thread is about getting better

is it too late to aim for that sweet 1 post per day ratio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug

currently batting .55 since '05

FluffieDuckie

well since byob posts don't help post count i guess the answer is no, but you could make it a personal goal and track it offline

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

wearing a lampshade

i really like this forum.

that beanventure was very cute and also funny, quite entertaining. lots of things seem to be here. i also haven't seen "same" or "i'm gay" or unnecessary comments about the mental state of the OP.

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather

albany academy posted:

i really like this forum.

that beanventure was very cute and also funny, quite entertaining. lots of things seem to be here. i also haven't seen "same" or "i'm gay" or unnecessary comments about the mental state of the OP.

same

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless
hello I've just started lurking here. this place seems chill and I like that

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

welcome Red Suit :wave:

• Locked thread