Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

[22:39:05] The Lesbiathan: i am HYPNOTIZED by this girl's ringtone
[22:39:08] The Lesbiathan: joseph no
[22:39:08] The Lesbiathan: bad
[22:41:56] Great Joe: what
[22:41:57] Great Joe: what bad
[22:42:02] Great Joe: bad dad?
[22:42:12] Great Joe: rad fad
[22:42:34] The Lesbiathan: i am watching hypnosis part six
[22:42:36] The Lesbiathan: and you start it
[22:42:39] The Lesbiathan: with a loving pun
[22:42:40] The Lesbiathan: joseph
[22:42:43] The Lesbiathan: u should be shamed

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

The name Daria was already taken.
I was in a lot of these videos but I still don't understand what the goddamn plot is.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

part six or whatever

i've been having computer trouble, but i found the recording for this on a usb drive so here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyEvzRRAR8

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I am hypnotized by the quality of my audio

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Remember that epiphany we had? Man, that woulda been handy BEFORE we started recording. :v:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Bible corn showed me some slides. It was p. fun. :)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

part seven bithcesload up on guns, bring your friends, it's fun to lose and to pretend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9v62l9OJk

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

update theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjBV12gKofE

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
What even is this?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Air is lava! posted:

What even is this?

part seven of my ongoing hypnosis lets play

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

It's a mulatto, an albino, a mosquito and my libido.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, this game is like Newgrounds somehow went rampant. The pacing is frenetic enough to border on the absurd but it just keeps on going. You need to introduce more commentors to this thing, it'll be great.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Alice In Wonderland Programming: going down the tree, going through the mirror, going underneath something or growing tall. The internal programmers (and some other alters) have the ability to send other alters into deep trances. One of the programs for doing this is based on the Alice In Wonderland Theme and it was experienced like this for a PART EIGHT alter who managed to stay in communication with her deprogrammer: When the alter went down in her mind she went down on the inside of the trunk of a tree (like Alice In Wonderland). At the bottom she saw a keyhole, a table, and on the table was love potion #9. She automatically drank the love potion which shrinks her to a dot and then she goes through the keyhole. So normally this process means she goes through the keyhole. She managed to stay in contact with her deprogrammer during this deep trance. After the key hole she saw thousands of looking glass mirrors. Everything got smaller as she went down the tree. She became a dot. She drinks love potion no. 9 and comes back with it. A tree comes and wraps itself around her and loves her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHR9GzeCo3g

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I was hypnotized on stage once. What I found out was that hypnotists are pretty good at peer-pressure and that's it

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

This was a magical adventure and I'm happy to be a part of it. :kiddo:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

That was well worth the wait. I wonder how many light years away Mr. Cosmic Spirit's planet is, doesn't seem like they have anything to do while they wait besides whine at Maya for not imagining something faster than a space bus.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

"Once again I don't remember anything."

That's the best line ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Somehow this LP took five months and three computers to complete but I'm very proud of it

• Locked thread