Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

dogcrash truther posted:

there isn't and there never will be proof taht you have sex unless there are pictures of you having sex.

send me a blood sample from you and your yet to be proven progeny. I will be able to confirm that either you or your brother is the father of the fetus in question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wertjoe

Look at a list of the most popular baby names for the last few years and then make sure you don't pick one of those.

Piso Mojado

so...not to make this awkward...but...

what's your plans with the placenta?

Senior Management

congrats byob friend. I hear George Costanza is a popular name btw.

:jerry:

joke_explainer

My beautiful little baby girl, George Costanza DILF.

joke_explainer

Her godfathers is the feels guy.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
no, seriously, where do babies come from?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Pretty sure that's a chicken in there. Are you a rooster OP?

joke_explainer

CAT BRUSH posted:

no, seriously, where do babies come from?

Billions of years ago sexual reproduction mostly beat out asexual reproduction where organisms just replicated themselves exactly. Sexual reproduction allowed massive varieties of genes to have a huge range of expression per child. The reproductive cells within any individual divide out through meiosis, resulting in a half the normal amount of chromosomes (the tightly held together cell structures that hold genetic information) and great variety in every division of 4. These cells are combined between two individuals to produce a full set of the human genetic blueprints. The actual insemination happens by getting the male reproductive cells to the female reproductive cells in the proper environment. This is mostly just done through having sex (in humans, men insert a sort of proboscis into the women and eject reproductive cells into a incubation tract designed to receive them), but there's other ways too (artificial insemination). Anyway, the woman's egg cells are inseminated by whatever means and there's a chemical gradient which establishes up and down and left and right within the egg cell. as the cell the splits, the gradient has slightly different concentrations based on the location of the split cells; this activates different genes, Hox genes, which function like 'pointers' and produce the necessary structures. So the dividing egg cell after insemination doesn't realize what it is doing or anything, there's no master control or blueprint. It just knows the gradient is low enough to make a 'left hand' here, following that very basic set of instructions. Cell replication continues and eventually a fully viable infant human baby is produced and expelled, usually through the reproductive tract utilized earlier but sometimes if there's complications its removed surgically. Then you have one baby. Or more, sometimes, but this case study is just one.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

nice good one you made that dick do some business

Miss Psychosis

Bo-Pepper posted:

Senior Management

Bo-Pepper posted:

You mean like taxes and paperwork? Trading stocks? I don't get it.

Miss Psychosis

Dick Buisiness stocks up 6% after bo-pepper endorsement.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Miss Psychosis posted:

Dick Buisiness stocks up 6% after bo-pepper endorsement.

that's more than the russell 3000 so far this year

Piso Mojado

uncomfrtable fact - everyone of your mom's got the Dick Business at least once, pesumably many times.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm bullish on dick business

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
I'm a girl

Piso Mojado

POWERBALL posted:

I'm a girl

lucky....

i am he

POWERBALL posted:

I'm a girl

me too

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I had a baby over sixteen years ago, so you have a lot of catching up to do, op

Bwee
congrats man

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

pig slut lisa posted:

give it to fluffieduckie to raise with the kittens

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I had a baby over sixteen years ago, so you have a lot of catching up to do, op

Proof you had sex over 16 years ago vs. proof he had sex just a couple months ago.

I dunno, I think he may be in the lead.

Mapparu

should i congratulate you on your baby or the HOT sex you had

FluffieDuckie

well at least we know what dilf has been doing while he hasn't been posting

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the grossest term for semen is baby batter

Senior Management

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm bullish on dick business

if anyone needs and advice on dick business Bo-Pepper makes house calls for the low low price of $47.35/hour.

pogi

Bo-Pepper posted:

The grossest term for a blowjob is impregnate yo throat

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

It's a good term for a little leaguer though

Miss Psychosis

dogcrash truther posted:

Good lord.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

dogcrash truther posted:

:stare:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
dogcrash truther
Baby batter, as in baseball batter, who is a baby

dogcrash truther
As in the baby pitcher throws the ball to the baby catcher and the baby batter tries to hit it while the baby umpire calls balls and strikes

dogcrash truther
In the baby dugout the baby teammates of the baby batter chew on pacifiers while the baby coach makes a call on a toy rotary phone

Mapparu

who is their rivaling team

Senior Management

joke_explainer posted:

My beautiful little baby girl, George Costanza DILF.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Great job op!

----------------

dogcrash truther

Mapparu posted:

It's babies on both sides or else it wouldn't be fair

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mapparu posted:

rich babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

but enough about congress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread