Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

Spanish Manlove posted:

they are real, some bored scientists put one in a big magnet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vyB-O5i6E

wow i feel even dumber now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

TWIST FIST posted:

i swallowed a frog and walked around outside so people would think floating frogs are real. i could have just held the frog but i didnt think of that at the time

ty crap

ty landy

devil

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

dave. stop, dave. stop, will you?

what

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

devil

what am i stopping

Lil Cunty

hi dave. i like your very tiny av. very tiny avs are very in for fall 2015. ive been thinking about having mine tinified but i had to threaten and coerce the admins into uploading this one for me and i dont want to seem ungrateful

ty crap

ty landy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dave. posted:

what am i stopping

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid.

devil

Lil Cunty posted:

hi dave. i like your very tiny av. very tiny avs are very in for fall 2015. ive been thinking about having mine tinified but i had to threaten and coerce the admins into uploading this one for me and i dont want to seem ungrateful

thank you. i like tiny pictures because they represent how belittled i feel when godspeed john glenn doesn't like my posts

Lil Cunty

dave. posted:

thank you. i like tiny pictures because they represent how belittled i feel when godspeed john glenn doesn't like my posts

oh he does, but its 1 in the afternoon so hes likely drinking already

ty crap

ty landy

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

dave. posted:

what am i stopping

your av looks like my dog

devil

Spanish Manlove posted:

your av looks like my dog

let me see

devil

Lil Cunty posted:

oh he does, but its 1 in the afternoon so hes likely drinking already

im glad hes at least hydrated

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Lil Cunty posted:

this is exactly why I never leave my house

You could wear clothes though?

:confused:

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

dave. posted:

let me see

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

i swallowed a frog and walked around outside so people would think floating frogs are real. i could have just held the frog but i didnt think of that at the time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Cunty

Theglavwen posted:

You could wear clothes though?

:confused:

kind of defeats the whole point of being invisible if you ask me

ty crap

ty landy

devil

what is that... dachsund basenji

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

dave. posted:

what is that... dachsund basenji

shelter said dachshund/chihuahua

Lil Cunty

hes turning into a real smug bastard

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
there are a lot of jokes on this page but they're all invisible, crowded out by dogs which cannot possibly be invisible

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Full-Bodied Flavor

Qwerinty posted:

there are a lot of jokes on this page but they're all invisible, crowded out by dogs which cannot possibly be invisible

a blind persons seeing eye dog is invisible, to them

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dave. posted:

Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

devil

Spanish Manlove posted:

shelter said dachshund/chihuahua

i have a similar one, they ar e the handsomest

Lil Cunty

my dog is invisible, but only on the inside

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

they found out when i got her spayed

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

at least we're pretty sure she was spayed. the vet admitted to just kind of twiddling some chopsticks around in there and calling it good

ty crap

ty landy

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Lil Cunty posted:

hes turning into a real smug bastard

he's learning from the best. he's figured out hit and run tactics for socks

tao of lmao

Lil Cunty posted:

at least we're pretty sure she was spayed. the vet admitted to just kind of twiddling some chopsticks around in there and calling it good

there's a chinese-food joke somewhere in here but I'm sure as poo poo not making it

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Manifisto

I had some really elaborate double-sided tattoo plans, like I was gonna get a lady where you could see her skeleton if you looked at the tattoo from the inside, but it turned out to be faster and cooler to just inject the ink into a vein and let the colors swirl around in my bloodstream. Only trouble is, now I'm hooked.

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Cunty

Manifisto posted:

I had some really elaborate double-sided tattoo plans, like I was gonna get a lady where you could see her skeleton if you looked at the tattoo from the inside, but it turned out to be faster and cooler to just inject the ink into a vein and let the colors swirl around in my bloodstream. Only trouble is, now I'm hooked.

(i bet youre really pretty though)

ty crap

ty landy

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Invisible people hook up thread.

Theglavwen

It's very hard to find each other in real life.

Piso Mojado

Theglavwen posted:

It's very hard to find each other in real life.

every time I try to date a "solid" it doesnt work out because they never see anything in me.

Lil Cunty

Piso Mojado posted:

every time I try to date a "solid" it doesnt work out because they never see anything in me.

they see your poops

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

they see your poops

nope. I only eat other invisible people

Lil Cunty

thats incredibly smart actually. the perfect crime

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

it sounds harsh, but i somehow keep a clear conscience about it. probably because it's invisible too.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Piso Mojado posted:

nope. I only eat other invisible people

ahahahaha

ty bacalou!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.
I don't bother trying to date invisible people anymore because I get stood up every time.

• Locked thread