Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color

Qwerinty posted:

this is a really odd strategy for the chiefs this year. they keep purposely running into the enemy end zone while the texans stand rigid and still, and the texans repeat this behavior while the chiefs are still. wait.. i know this pattern... give me that manuscript. *mumble mumble* "when the score is six and six, after the sixth turn the path from hell leads to light." no.. NO!!! *slams palms on announcer booth and looks down, screaming, at the texans' quarterback drawing a ritual knife out of his cloak*

posting smiling posted:

people give him a lot of poo poo nowadays, but without tolkein's writing i never would have gotten into football in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
im really excited to see cthulu at this years super bowl halftime show

cuntman.net

this thread got me interested in the game so i went and looked up some stuff about the teams and wow houston has quite the roster

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

this thread got me interested in the game so i went and looked up some stuff about the teams and wow houston has quite the roster

ron color posted:

houston is not reachable by any road, except by a referee pure of heart

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Jan 10, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color

TWIST FIST posted:

deep under neath castle draftkings they continue to push fantasy football in bold and dangerous new directions. what an amazing game

ron color
gandalf and 2 of the ghostbusters are sitting on the KC bench this post season but theyre still unstoppable

bog pixie

TWIST FIST posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
terror gripped my heart as the goodyear blimp made a pass over the back of the stadium, revealing it to be merely the tip of the satanic temple

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
now we have to sit through thirty minutes of commercials because a camera caught the houston linebacker sipping a minuscule amount of the condemned killer's soul out of the ball. it's only a slight drop in pressure on soul per cubic inch, people, let it go.

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jan 11, 2016

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
if you're gonna rewind time and stand as a passive observer of the events as they unfold, fine, but do it for all of us, i don't care that coca cola spent $1.5 million on the spot with subliminal messages

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the game was better before they added all this regulation. back in my day, people were smart enough to know shadow copies aren't real and thus don't violate the 11 player rule

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i realize that espn needs to justify their 24hr sportscasting, but did they really need to trap this game in a time loop? at least have a heart and make the players forget each time you reset back to the first quarter. watching a game where they don't make any goals or yard gainage isn't fun for anyone

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

i cant believe brian hoyer killed all the jedi

ron color posted:

referee after throwing a flag: * he turns on his mic as he traces the jersey number of the offender in blood on the field. he shoots beams of light from his mouth at alex smith and the crowd goes wild*

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the football is made out of pigskin due to the boar's association with death, darkness, and winter, which is also why the super bowl is at night between january and february

----------------

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

now we have to sit through thirty minutes of commercials because a camera caught the houston linebacker sipping a minuscule amount of the condemned killer's soul out of the ball. it's only a slight drop in pressure on soul per cubic inch, people, let it go.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
putting a player in a deep sleep and reaching into their dreams to make 110 yard field goals, while an incredible display of power and authority, cheapens the game imho

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Qwerinty posted:

putting a player in a deep sleep and reaching into their dreams to make 110 yard field goals, while an incredible display of power and authority, cheapens the game imho

i take it back, the wide thaumaturgist just used a dreamcatcher to ensnare the dreamer and trap him in a crystal. a classic play brought into the modern day, i unlive for games like this

----------------

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the chiefs are going for a desperate long pass here

oh no, they're throwing the ball the wrong direction, this is a disaster

I spoke too soon, thanks to noneuclidean geometry the pigskin made a perfect lemniscate to land in the wide receiver's hands before it was even thrown

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Zorodius posted:

the chiefs are going for a desperate long pass here

oh no, they're throwing the ball the wrong direction, this is a disaster

I spoke too soon, thanks to noneuclidean geometry the pigskin made a perfect lemniscate to land in the wide receiver's hands before it was even thrown

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
now accepting donations for a football. please throw the ball as hard as you can at the brightest star in the sky and it will find my hands

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
really, pigs are the biggest losers in this game of football

Macnult

I dunno why teams still conjure hell gates. it always leads to a penalty for having too many players on the field.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

a section of fans at the Houston end zone just stood up and collectively laid a curse of boils on the Kansas City qb

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i'm actually very serious about the football donation. turns out footballs are kinda expensive. if you have an old worn out, fully inflated actual football with laces and poo poo and not a nerf football or some weird one piece constructed football that you desire to part ways with, shoot me a pm or email garfieldapologist at gmail dot com. you pay shipping. in return, i will send the football back to you when i'm done with it Changed. the sooner the better.

----------------

ron color
please dont send any footballs that have been previously possessed/ owned by an AFC team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

please dont send any footballs that have been previously possessed/ owned by an AFC team

unless it's possessed by the entire afc team but honestly it might explode in transit and sins are hard to wash clean

----------------

• Locked thread