Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
houston's coach is forced to experience every minute as if it were only a second long for the next quarter as a penalty for smashing a kansas city player's protective runes off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it takes the striped wizard half the game to figure out kansas city placed a hex on houston that creates an invisible wall whenver houston kicks or throws the ball more than 5 yards. as written by the high elders, he can only punish them for the last two plays.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
after it was discovered that houston's star running back's victory dance was actually an arcane ritual to steal the speed of his opponents, all victory dances or chants were outlawed. it's brought a somber and all too human feel to this year's sportsball game

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
kansas city's quarterback is really showing his age this year, especially since he forgot to speak latin backwards during the pre-game psych-up. personally i think it's funny his dentures fly out after throwing the ball.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
where the hell's the ref? is he blind? that guy just tore out a bit of the other dude's hair and started mashing it into a weird paste. you KNOW they banned thaumaturgic contagion links last year, ref! You KNOW THIS

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the ref just threw 4 yellow flags to form an upside down pentagram in front of one of the players and sucked him into the Pit. the coach has called a time out to bargain his soul for the player's return

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
kansas city is playing loving dirty, man, they trapped the running back's mind in an illusory world where his family was still alive

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
just at the moment of defeat, when all hope was lost, the kicker took a knee and asked everyone on earth to pray for the him. to pray for the future. the hopes and dreams reach the kicker and the game enters overtime

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
that was a touching moment of silence for the player from when the football transmuted into a bowling ball in mid flight

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
criss angel and david copperfield? Baalbarith, the half time show gets worse every year.

----------------

Piso Mojado

whoo hooo go chiefs!

ron color
every time houston found themselves in scoring position one thought burned through the kansas city defense: what the heck is the texan mascot. is it a star devil

ron color
houston actually had a losing record this year but people keep mistaking jj watt for jj abrams so here we are

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

houston actually had a losing record this year but people keep mistaking jj watt for jj abrams so here we are

you never actually see the slam dunk happen, you just see people running away from a falling basketball and giant shards of glass

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
a lightning bolt just struck the field! what's that in the crater? no.. it can't be.. The TECMOmancer!

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jan 10, 2016

----------------

ron color
me: what happened to jeremy maclin's knee? it didnt look like he landed very hard
houston: ʍǝll soɯǝʇᴉɯǝs dǝodlǝ ɔɐu ɾnsʇ lɐup ʍɹouƃ' dlns ʇɥɐʇ,s ɐ loʇ oɟ ɟoɹɔǝ ɔouʌǝuᴉuƃ ᴉu ouǝ sdoʇ

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i have to come clean, i don't know anything about football. i grew up with baseball. the world series is way more exciting, especially when it's tied 3-3 games and we get to see the 7th and most awful plague

----------------

ron color
houston is not reachable by any road, except by a referee pure of heart

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
kansas had to make some hard decisions in the draft, but it paid off to get Amazemer, the wax mustachioed man in the top hat who can make the ball disappear in mid air only to be pulled out of his hat

----------------

ron color
i thought you said you didnt know anything about football

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i can't believe this. there's no way that happened. the wide receiver, after saying 800 hail marys since the pass, caught the ball in mid ascension and came back to our realm to score the touchdown

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

i thought you said you didnt know anything about football

football knows a lot about me

----------------

ron color
chefs

ron color
chieves

ron color
cheivos

ron color
some sort of a bull monster

ron color
referee after throwing a flag: * he turns on his mic as he traces the jersey number of the offender in blood on the field. he shoots beams of light from his mouth at alex smith and the crowd goes wild*

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
people thought bill o'brien was mad when most of his plays involved the player running directly at the sidelines at an almost impossibly specific angle, but when they reappeared on the other side of the field they realized that this was a whole 'nother ball game

----------------

cuntman.net

i cant believe brian hoyer killed all the jedi

cuntman.net

welcome to space football, its exactly the same as regular football its just called that because space, like texas, is really big

ron color
in space, stars look like stars

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

welcome to space football, its exactly the same as regular football its just called that because space, like texas, is really big

texas, the biggest state in the us, only recently entered the union after being reclassified from "planet" to "land mass"

----------------

cuntman.net

Qwerinty posted:

texas, the biggest state in the us, only recently entered the union after being reclassified from "planet" to "land mass"

hahahaha

Matoi Ryuko

I'm really into the Oilers, I think they're probably doing pretty well this year.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
this is a really odd strategy for the chiefs this year. they keep purposely running into thier own end zone while the texans stand rigid and still, and the texans repeat this behavior while the chiefs are still. wait.. i know this pattern... give me that manuscript. *mumble mumble* "when the score is six and six, after the sixth turn the path from hell leads to light." no.. NO!!! *slams palms on announcer booth and looks down, screaming, at the texans' quarterback drawing a ritual knife out of his cloak*

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jan 10, 2016

----------------

posting smiling

ron color posted:

me: what happened to jeremy maclin's knee? it didnt look like he landed very hard
houston: ʍǝll soɯǝʇᴉɯǝs dǝodlǝ ɔɐu ɾnsʇ lɐup ʍɹouƃ' dlns ʇɥɐʇ,s ɐ loʇ oɟ ɟoɹɔǝ ɔouʌǝuᴉuƃ ᴉu ouǝ sdoʇ

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the jumbotron emits a rapidly flashing sequence of complex fractals and pulsing tones to keep the audience calm so they don't panic from the impossibilities waging war below them

----------------

ron color

Piso Mojado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
people give him a lot of poo poo nowadays, but without tolkein's writing i never would have gotten into football in the first place

• Locked thread