Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

JakeP posted:

Ya i took out the trash friday after work

Well played friend. Good start to the week already!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
buy and eat another, op

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ahundredbux posted:

buy and eat another, op

ill prolly buy one tomorrow morning, who knows when ill eat it though hahaha

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Ahundredbux posted:

buy and eat another, op

This and please photograph the garbage again when you're done. It's my fetish. Thanks!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

JakeP posted:

ill prolly buy one tomorrow morning, who knows when ill eat it though hahaha

The hubris of western decadence

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This double chocolate chip muffin has been in my freezer for over a month, ama

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JakeP posted:

Ya i took out the trash friday after work

could you tighten the bag so that it actually holds onto the sides instead of just floating all willy nilly

but thanks for the pictures i feel better now

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

why havent you loving eaten it

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

OctoberBlues posted:

Is it frozen right now

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

why havent you loving eaten it

I haven't wanted a muffin in that time. There were 9 in there and over the course of a few weeks I ate 8 and tired of them.

Ahundredbux posted:

Is it frozen right now

It is and has been since almost the day it was purchased!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

I haven't wanted a muffin in that time. There were 9 in there and over the course of a few weeks I ate 8 and tired of them.

It is and has been since almost the day it was purchased!

do you often freeze the food you buy immediately?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

epic thread op I'm sorry I missed all the action.

if it were me I'd have nuked a little life into it. a few seconds in the microwave would have helped the staleness I think.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

that looks like one delicious muffin

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

epic thread op I'm sorry I missed all the action.

if it were me I'd have nuked a little life into it. a few seconds in the microwave would have helped the staleness I think.

its probably best you missed the action woulda probably been too much for ya

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
It was an emotional roller coaster for me and frankly I'm glad it's come to a conclusion.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

King of Bees posted:

It was an emotional roller coaster for me and frankly I'm glad it's come to a conclusion.

The muffin is gonna come out of op's rear end as poo poo and will be flished down into our water supply

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

do you often freeze the food you buy immediately?

These muffins were on the reduced price rack because the sell by date was the day after. 9 muffins are usually $5.99 but they were $2.99 at the reduced price so I bought them and put them in the freezer for later consumption. I found that setting out a frozen one in a tupperware overnight made it pretty good for the next morning.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Is nooner unbanned?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

These muffins were on the reduced price rack because the sell by date was the day after. 9 muffins are usually $5.99 but they were $2.99 at the reduced price so I bought them and put them in the freezer for later consumption. I found that setting out a frozen one in a tupperware overnight made it pretty good for the next morning.

....checks out

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

:f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5:

eat dat muffin already

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

donkey salami posted:

:f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5: :f5:

eat dat muffin already

eat that god drat muffin OB

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sorry, I also have some fudge stripe cookies in the freezer (because I like them that way, they aren't expired) and I will probably eat those next time I want something sweet. :)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

Sorry, I also have some fudge stripe cookies in the freezer (because I like them that way, they aren't expired) and I will probably eat those next time I want something sweet. :)

what the gently caress

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i thought you were better than this OB

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

Can someone ban this rear end in a top hat for derailing my thread AND THEN NOT DELIVERING ON EATING THE MUFFIN

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Can we see the cookies please?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King of Bees posted:

Can we see the cookies please?

Hes lying about the cookies they dont exist

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

i am advocating going bakersfield chimp on anyone who promised eating the sweets and did not deliver.

why are we expected to deal with this disappointment

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
octoberblues i spoke up for you i told the guys you were cool, come on- are you cool?!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

JakeP posted:

Hes lying about the cookies they dont exist

How dare he!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Any updates on the nice garbage bag?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

Try to shove it in your rear end

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm sorry guys, I thought it was implied that since that muffin had been in the freezer for a month, that in the freezer it would remain! Who could say no to these delicious little guys?!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

implied? IMPLIED?

who is moderating this anarchist bullshit?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm sorry guys, I thought it was implied that since that muffin had been in the freezer for a month, that in the freezer it would remain! Who could say no to these delicious little guys?!

You've eaten a lot of those cookies already by the looks of things. Maybe switch it up to something, I don't know, like a delicious freezer muffin?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This has gotten out of hand quickly - the only option left is to commit suicide and save the small amount of honor I have left.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

King of Bees posted:

You've eaten a lot of those cookies already by the looks of things. Maybe switch it up to something, I don't know, like a delicious freezer muffin?

i think that muffin would really turn your spirits around.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Did you take the muffin out of your freezer to take the picture, then put it back in? Or is that a stock muffin picture? Same question for the "cookies"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King of Bees posted:

Any updates on the nice garbage bag?

Its still like it was, I haven't had any more trash yet today. I haven't tightened the bag like suggested ITT, but the bag is for a bigger can so there isn't really a concern that the bag will like fall in the can or something like that, and if i tighten it on the can now then i will have limited use of the drawstring that came equipped with the bag for easy sealing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JakeP posted:

Did you take the muffin out of your freezer to take the picture, then put it back in? Or is that a stock muffin picture? Same question for the "cookies"

Those are all real pics of my actual items, I work from home so I have the luxury of taking pictures of my frozen food and posting it on the internet. :grin:

• Locked thread