Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...t-idUSKCN0YI1O6

quote:

Israel's first transgender beauty pageant, won by a Christian Arab on Friday, brought together contestants from the Holy Land's main faiths in an unconventional show of tolerance and coexistence.

In what organisers described as an ethnic "mosaic", the 12 vying for the Miss Trans Israel 2016 crown included a Jewish confectioner from an Orthodox Jerusalem family, a Muslim belly-dancer from Tel Aviv and a Christian ballerina from Nazareth.

The Christian, Taleen Abu Hanna, won and will represent Israel at the Miss Trans Star International pageant in Barcelona in September - a role she will evidently relish.

"Our country deserves to come out on top," Abu Hanna, 21, told journalists. "Our country allowed me, a Christian Arab from Nazareth, to end the war between my soul and my body. So if it made peace for me, our country is only a country of peace."

Unlike elsewhere in the Middle East, Israel has mostly liberal laws on sexual identity, with openly gay and transgender troops in its conscript military.

Josed Mengele is long gone, yet humanity still has self-destructive wish to conduct medical experiments on itself. Why? Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

Maoist Pussy posted:

In what organisers described as an ethnic "mosaic", the 12 vying for the Miss Trans Israel 2016 crown included a Jewish confectioner from an Orthodox Jerusalem family, a Muslim belly-dancer from Tel Aviv and a Christian ballerina from Nazareth.

And that ballerina's name? Perhaps you've heard of her before, a little someone known as Jesus Christ.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
lol at a male belly dancer

maporfic
Dec 11, 2015

I see what you're saying.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

• Locked thread