Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how do you love cum you piece of dog poo poo you will hear from my lawyers

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Inoffensiveness is offensive to me

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Shalom

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
friends are nice. i love cum

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
all threads in gbs are offensive and i come in prepared to hate the op every time. gotta be something seriously entertaining in that first post to make me not wish for an op's death.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i appreciate the effort

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
my kind of thread

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

this poo poo is my trigger

Aug 4, 2010

actually im offended

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

www posted:

actually im offended

hey buddy.

how's it going, buddy?

you lookin' fine, buddy.

no, buddy, I fully agree with with you regarding all of your opinions, buddy. It's cool, buddy.

tolerance and respect comes first when it comes to your feelings, buddy.

you're such a good buddy that i want to kill you in your sleep and wear your skin, buddy. the skin suit I made out of my previous buddy is starting to rot

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nawcom posted:

hey buddy.

how's it going, buddy?

you lookin' fine, buddy.

no, buddy, I fully agree with with you regarding all of your opinions, buddy. It's cool, buddy.

tolerance and respect comes first when it comes to your feelings, buddy.

you're such a good buddy that i want to kill you in your sleep and wear your skin, buddy. the skin suit I made out of my previous buddy is starting to rot

i'm going to put my hand on your forehead and push until something breaks

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Galaxy quest is good. Sex is good, especially with members of ypur own gender. Being trans is absolutely fine. You can even be retarded if you'd like but I suggest at least trying to avoid being ignorant.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Inoffensive? Here?
Well we can't have that.
Let's see what I can do ...

HILLARY CLINTON IS A VAST BLOATED WRINKLY MASS OF ELDERLY LESBIAN CUNTMEAT SEWN TOGETHER FROM HUNDREDS OF LABIA DONATED FROM FEMALE TO MALE SEX CHANGE SURGERIES
SHE HAS DOZENS OF PORK HOLSTERS ALL OVER HER BLOBBY CORPUS

HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLERRRRRRRR

fixed that for ya.
Yah, Galaxy quest was pretty good.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 08:26 on May 28, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao you guys remeber eiffel sixtyfive?

They were all like "im blue if I was green I would die if I was green I was die" hahahahaha lol

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Oh poo poo, slightly offensive thing spotted. GAS!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i wonder whatever happened to that guy who never saw dagonball z :allears:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
In one hand, dreams aplenty. And in her smile, a secret spell.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i wonder whatever happened to that guy who never saw dagonball z :allears:

he probably did something goku taught the rest of us not to and felt foolish.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I find it very telling that you think there is literally nothing left to say if you're not allowed to belittle and insult others. Are you so incapable of imagination?
Why yes I am an absolute twatbag asshat who is making GBS threads himself at this very moment.
Also I still found fourteen ways for your blank post to be both het cis normative and culturally appropriating and I'm literally breaking down into tears of hot rage and howling like a stuck pig (an animal I am fatter than).

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

how cvan you just say nothing while there is so much suffering in this world you cocksucking shitpile greasestain bitchmade reald-o

also stop appropriating gay culture with your cum loving thread tag, you will be hearinf from my tumblr

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

i am a gay

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
This thread exposes the shallow and empty edginess of goons for what it really is, a lack of having anything meaningful to contribute. Well executed, op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

Lmao you guys remeber eiffel sixtyfive?

They were all like "im blue if I was green I would die if I was green I was die" hahahahaha lol

oh man I thought he said I believe I've been dyed

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Management posted:

This thread exposes the shallow and empty edginess of goons for what it really is, a lack of having anything meaningful to contribute. Well executed, op

yeah i got nothing but that's hardly top secret information there champ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Management posted:

:regd10:

:rolleyes:

:jerkbag:

:owned:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

yeah i got nothing but that's hardly top secret information there champ

Here is a prime example of the vacuous posting the op was railing against.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Management posted:

Here is a prime example of the vacuous posting the op was railing against.

i sure hope i didn't offend the op

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
'Offensive' gbs hasnt been offensive since 1.0 era. You guys are just old retards upset that 2.0 ever existed so now you try and outdo eachother in misogyni and transphobia. gently caress you all.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

'Offensive' gbs hasnt been offensive since 1.0 era. You guys are just old retards upset that 2.0 ever existed so now you try and outdo eachother in misogyni and transphobia. gently caress you all.

curdy lemonstan

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Hitler's only mistake was not killing the OP's grandparents.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

Applewhite posted:

I find it very telling that you think there is literally nothing left to say if you're not allowed to belittle and insult others. Are you so incapable of imagination?
Why yes I am an absolute twatbag asshat who is making GBS threads himself at this very moment.
Also I still found fourteen ways for your blank post to be both het cis normative and culturally appropriating and I'm literally breaking down into tears of hot rage and howling like a stuck pig (an animal I am fatter than).

Wouldn't an asshat tend to fall off when you stood up, and get all crumpled when you sat down?
Just sayin'.
Hey, I'm just an idiot engineer.

TRUMP/HEADFERRET 2016!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Serious Frolicking posted:

all threads in gbs are offensive and i come in prepared to hate the op every time. gotta be something seriously entertaining in that first post to make me not wish for an op's death.

Hhey have you ever read any of my threads? :)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

jackyl posted:

I am not dadgaysowhat yet I have his trademark AV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

JiveHonky posted:

friends are nice. i love cum

We all do, man. We all do

• Locked thread