Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
challenging people to a duel should be legal imo. got a beef with someone challenge them to a duel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey remember when that crazy Canadian guy decapitated a fellow bus passenger? That was fuckin crazy

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Gross Dude posted:

Is the joke that he didn't really die and we are counting on people not reading the article?

:captainpop:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Boner Zone posted:

Hey remember when that crazy Canadian guy decapitated a fellow bus passenger? That was fuckin crazy

Yeah that was pretty sweet. It was like a metal song but real life.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I would love to fight both of these guys and their wives and all of the bystanders. I work from home I'm loving crazy.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
that guy probably wouldn't have died if his screechy fat wife hadn't kept escalating things

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please don't take this person's behaviour as indicative of canadian people's behaviour im just as nice as I am here in real life

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Dave_Indeed posted:

I would love to fight both of these guys and their wives and all of the bystanders. I work from home I'm loving crazy.

So you... work from... home...? poo poo.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Dave_Indeed posted:

I believe you, dave. Indeed, I do.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

wait, is it whaling on each other or wailing on each other? :confused:

It's wailing. Trust me on this I am a frog.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
this op is really annoying

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
:troll:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

pairs great with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGqmiT7JJVg

try it

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Really though, everyone brought "the funny"

My :five:s are yours, beloved goons

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I LUST FOR DEATTTTTHHHHHH

client
Aug 19, 2010

Boner Zone posted:

the guy who did it is out now and free to cut off more heads

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
its kind of weird seeing a fight video without someone yelling "WUUUUUUUURRRRLLLSAAAARRRR"

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Celluloid Sam posted:

please don't take this person's behaviour as indicative of canadian people's behaviour im just as nice as I am here in real life

Welcome to Costco. I love you.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Welcome to Costco. I love you.

oh thank you I love you as well where are the parking spaces

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Thread is a pretty good retard litmus test

By the way that Greyhound Cannibal is now allowed to travel alone with day passes. Wow Canada is like a weird friendly utopia, hope that guy doesn't eat another dude.

gently caress, beaten, and with a more accurate report. Now I am the tard, someone come eat me

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jun 1, 2016

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
This would never have happened at Sam's Club

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Mississauga is a literal wasteland of people too poor to live in actual toronto

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I swear in every single one of these types of videos the majority of bystanders are trying desperately to calm everyone down, but there is always some shrieking harpy that escalates things to a boiling point.

Maybe that gorilla wouldn't have mauled that poor little boy at the zoo if the idiots around the incident would have just STOPPED loving SCREAMING.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Tragedy and mayonnaise, wholesale

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this is the first news article in GBS that was any good, thanks in large part to the OP giving the article a kick in the pants

more news articles and complete fabrications as summaries, please

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hogge Wild posted:

you need to hold a weapon in your hand when you die if you want to get to valhalla

would a large dildo count as maybe a club and does being in your butt count as beibng in your hand?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

this is the first news article in GBS that was any good, thanks in large part to the OP giving the article a kick in the pants

more news articles and complete fabrications as summaries, please

TRUMP WINS

FATALITY

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

would a large dildo count as maybe a club and does being in your butt count as beibng in your hand?

only if the hand is also in the butt

the rules are very clear on this

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

i too dream of dying in the great culling of fagnarok

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

What the gently caress is it about Costco that makes people such jackasses? Both in the lot and in the store, everyone acts like a complete tool. Even Walmart has more courteous customers.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

ghlbtsk posted:

I swear in every single one of these types of videos the majority of bystanders are trying desperately to calm everyone down, but there is always some shrieking harpy that escalates things to a boiling point.

Something similar happened in Houston recently as well, although I think this time it may have actually ended in murder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4gFmw4V1Ow

Skip to 1:09 for buttcrack fisticuffs

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
"one man was tended to by a Costco employee after receiving a cut on his head"

Read the article, ya buch of filthy finger bangin nitchers. It's Canada, ffs

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dr. Eldarion posted:

What the gently caress is it about Costco that makes people such jackasses? Both in the lot and in the store, everyone acts like a complete tool. Even Walmart has more courteous customers.

idk it's fine when it's relatively empty. Best times to go are like Tues/Wednesday 45 minutes before closing and it's pretty nice. Weekend is worse than hell itself, but prolly combination of long lines, overcrowded, busy parking lots and everyone driving ford hd3292 excursion hummer suvs, baskets being way too loving big, MAH SALES, and :supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
op should be banned for spreading false information and because i just don't plain like him

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

op should be banned for spreading false information and because i just don't plain like him

:yosbutt:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
No deaths, much disappoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iQ7LTsaZyY

Here we go, much better

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gaunab posted:

dude if not being liked was a bannable offense the forum would consist solely of applewhite doing CYOAs where the only responses would be from Isaac and Scott Zoloft suggesting the big titted zombie get high by snorting her birth control

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would still read it every day

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
Nobody died unfortunately but I wish someone had put a bullet in that fat shrieking oval office's head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

Same

• Locked thread