Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

lol if you need to trick your dog into catching your ropes.

more of a training technique to get him or her used to it i suppose

stupid loving dog rarely catches spurt 2 or 3 though so i don't even know why i bother.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
I don't like dogs and I don't like living with them.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

RideTheSpiral posted:

id love to jerk off staring into the eyes of a gorilla

i don't kno what that's sign language for, but you oughta if you plan to do this.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

JiveHonky posted:

i dont like where society is headed. every day i am besieged by talk of masturbation. at home, in traffic, at the office and grocery store. the bank tellers and pharmacists and landscapers and policemen, all droning on about jerking off. listen, im not a square, i've waxed my weasel at least a dozen times. i just dont get this need to share that info with everyone you meet. shouldnt some things be kept private? i shouldnt know how many times a day my mail carrier beats the bishop but i do. all thanks to the internet and millennials and gotta have it now souped up car culture. unfathomable amounts of information at our fingertips day or night. it isnt natural and it isnt human. i guess thats the real problem i'm having.

i dont want to lose my humanity...

• Locked thread