Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Iron Prince posted:

i leave the goon ads unblocked because im love the community and cocaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Also sometimes people buy ads to spite each other and it's petty and funny to see

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Cause some motherfuckers like to snort fat fuckin lines you sack of shir5t

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

CJacobs posted:

Also sometimes people buy ads to spite each other and it's petty and funny to see

the really angry ads directed at monster w/21 faces were my favorite

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.

Zahgaegun posted:

They mention snuff as a possible use of this product. Have you ever snorted snuff/tobacco? I've done it a few times at the local German restaurant and - hot drat - that poo poo is sensory overload.

Also tobacco seems like a substance that wouldn't snort well after being packed in a thin, long row.

You're not supposed to "snort" snuff, you lightly sniff it so it gets stuck in your nose kinda like "dip" tobacco and then the nicotine is absorbed through the mucus membranes.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i only do coke off the asses of thai hookers

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrYGHL-QK-U

The local places do it like so. It's strong.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ded posted:

i only do coke off the asses of thai hookers

i do it off whatevers available since i give no shits

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

I just take vyvanse, modafinil, and propranolol with my morning coffee. It sounds like many of you don't have a 'working' relationship with a healthcare professional.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Zahgaegun posted:

They mention snuff as a possible use of this product. Have you ever snorted snuff/tobacco? I've done it a few times at the local German restaurant and - hot drat - that poo poo is sensory overload.

Also tobacco seems like a substance that wouldn't snort well after being packed in a thin, long row.

Sniffing tobacco snuff is pretty awesome, in the US you can often find little dispensers of imported German snuff for cheap at cigar/tobbaconist shops; apricot is the best flavor/scent.

Way back in the day I used it to keep awake on the night shift and for driving long distances, and supposedly in various EU nations it's not taxed like tobacco is because nobody's found a link between snuff and any form of cancer.

A friend started using it for work to keep alert and then got addicted, so I had a female friend routinely using snuff and carrying it around in a vintage snuffbox because I introduced her to it.

The very first time I ever tried it, I sneezed like literally thirty times in a row.

I once tried it for a week or so after years of not trying it, and stopped because it was coating my sinuses and everything smelled vaguely toasty and if I hocked up any gunk it'd have snuff shreds in it.

Seriously worth a brief try though, you can really feel the nicotine literally spreading through your veins from your face.

I feel I'm failing to make a sale here.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I feel I'm failing to make a sale here.

the critical flaw in your pitch is that most of us would just settle for the more easily accessible cocaine

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Okay cute little glass pipes for weed I understand but like loving custom poo poo for snorting? Hahahha are you retarded? Either used rolled up bills or straws.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
coke seems like a lovely habit: 1. it's expensive, 2. it's short-acting, 3. withdrawal sucks, 4. coked-up people are annoying, 5. most importantly, cocaine was responsible for 80s music, and someone or something needs to answer for that

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I sidled up to the counter and, sotto voice, asked if they had any of that "Germany White". He nodded, opened a fridge door, and slid a small tin over to me. My hands shook slightly as I opened it.

It was almost full and gave off a sweet, slightly acrid watermelon-y scent. I took a deep breath and snapped the lid shut.

"I'll take the whole thing", I said and slid the tin back in his direction. His eyes flicked to mine and I could feel him evaluate me.

"It's expensive", he said. "Ring it up", I said still holding his gaze.

His right hand pushed a button on the till. I pulled out my wallet, bulging at the seams. That thing can hold a lot of $5 bills.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Zorodius posted:

coke seems like a lovely habit: 1. it's expensive, 2. it's short-acting, 3. withdrawal sucks, 4. coked-up people are annoying, 5. most importantly, cocaine was responsible for 80s music, and someone or something needs to answer for that

i love how coke is the only drug you can fiend on and it still be considered a habit

i forged a bunch of my grandmas checks for blow and also i bite my nails. i'm so eccentric!

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
My account somehow has no-ads upgrade and I didn't buy it or redeem a code.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zorodius posted:

yeah bro post punk was hella lovely :jerkbag:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im not gonna do coke tonight and sleep well and wake up completely unsatisfied

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

William Stoner posted:

I just take vyvanse, modafinil, and propranolol with my morning coffee. It sounds like many of you don't have a 'working' relationship with a healthcare professional.

Try having a working brain instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i did cocaine one time and now taste it every time i apply burts bees chapstick.

• Locked thread