Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

ethanol posted:

always drink beer. its ok to drink wine if offered. do not drink liquor unless alone

man this is really good advice wish i could stick to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
gently caress you op ive never quit qnything in my life

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
I'm not a troll, I'm human.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
haha go back to the xbox thread.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
all of my best decisions started by listening to ethanol

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I got good titties and a really slimy box.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

JiveHonky posted:

pm me

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

ethanol posted:

always drink beer. its ok to drink wine if offered. do not drink liquor unless alone

Pfft. You've fooled me one too many times, "ethanol". I don't want to go to jail again.

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

how good?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I smoke a lot of weed and would consider myself a horrible gaping rear end in a top hat, is it time I treated weed like the gateway it was meant to be and start injecting heroin directly into my dick?

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Never give a woman your essence

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Consider for a moment that the asteroid belt has more resources than humans could ever imagine. Consider for a moment the age of fossil fuels. Consider for a moment that we know not only what anti-matter is, but where it's found and how to harvest it. Now. Ask yourself why are we on earth still? Why is oil valuable at all? Are you sure you want to quit being an rear end in a top hat? Are you sure you are part of this equation at all and not just another hominid to smush?

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011
I'm much more of an rear end in a top hat than I used to be, and like myself more for it.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I am what I eat, OP.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Last night I tried to sign up for a gym with my girlfriend and at somepoint said that we both need to lose weight.

Boy do I regret saying that

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Hitler posted:

Last night I tried to sign up for a gym with my girlfriend and at somepoint said that we both need to lose weight.

Start with diet first. Start making clean foods and then, once you start losing weight, you can observe it of her, then suggest you capitalize on this by getting out to the gym more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Gay Hitler posted:

Buy her some ice scream slap her butt and say I like u the way u r

Do the opposite of that to not be an rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread