Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
Review products you hear advertised on other podcasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Casimir Radon posted:

Delight your audience with the sounds of you gasping for breath as you close off your airway with a cheap Walmart belt.

That won't work, it'll just break

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

presidential assassination plotting minute

count to 300 as quickly as possible

spit take: two people try to make each other laugh while they both drink water

five minute to jingle, where you try to compose a jingle in 5 minutes

quite a character: you improvise a character based around a randomly selected symbol in the unicode library

pop songs de-autotuned

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Podcasts about nerd media seem to be popular these days. Make one of those.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm going to make a podcast where I talk to my cat, don't steal my idea

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

your dad comes home drunk and verbally abuses you for 40 minutes

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm liking and appreciating all these suggestions- please keep them coming.

Here's what my friend and I have so far:

-We're thinking of calling it "If Marc Maron can do this so can we"

-Segment where I read her the description of a podcast's Patreon page and she guesses how much they make a month

-Segment where we each try a limited edition Oreo cookie, and decide if it was good or not

-Segment where we talk about our dogs as if they're indigo children

All feedback is welcome :)

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I'm liking and appreciating all these suggestions- please keep them coming.

Here's what my friend and I have so far:

-We're thinking of calling it "If Marc Maron can do this so can we"

-Segment where I read her the description of a podcast's Patreon page and she guesses how much they make a month

-Segment where we each try a limited edition Oreo cookie, and decide if it was good or not

-Segment where we talk about our dogs as if they're indigo children

All feedback is welcome :)

All of those suck, just follow one of the good suggestions itt.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

a podcast where you sit in a tiny box and just blast farts then describe their smell and composition for your listeners

Also recreate the most memorable farts of your life.

Farting competition with co-host.

Challenge other podcasters to outfart you.

Offer listeners a "once in a lifetime never to be repeated offer" of a plastic drink bottle refilled with your farts.

Fart repeatedly on the planchette of a ouija board, and use the result to predict the election outcome.

Challenge the new POTUS to outfart you every week, and unless he complies keep asking what he has to hide.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Do the mannequin challenge

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Do the mannequin challenge

I don't know what that is- could we do a segment where we find out what teens are doing these days?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Seriously, the fart podcast is an untapped market. Eat lots of beans and other fart producing food and rip the nastiest farts you possibly can into the mikes.

Scream. Scream into the mikes as hard as you can. Primal scream your fears out.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

rotinaj posted:

Scream. Scream into the mikes as hard as you can. Primal scream your fears out.

This will get the OP a lot of screamo fans, opening up his youtube channel to a brand new audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

make a podcast thats constructed entirely from samples of other, more famous podcasts

[jack o'brien of the cracked podcast] "this..." [alix spiegel of invisibilia] "is not" [aaron mahnke of lore] "a good" [sarah koenig of serial] "idea" [arnie niekamp of hello from the magic tavern] "and you" [mike rugnetta of reasonably sound] "should feel like" [marc maron of WTF] "an idiot."

• Locked thread