Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Psycho Society posted:

Same. I mean it would really start to suck after he gets into office and fucks everyone's healthcare up and dooms the U.S. to rushing headfirst into catastrophic climate change, but before that it would be pretty funny to watch the safe space crowd flip out.

These things, which definitely have not already happened and are continuing to happen and will continue to happen tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Mnoba posted:

Republicans are sick of more of the same and threw the presidency away to send a message. Democrats will gladly accept a free win because they don't win on policy or the issues, so they will vote in the hilariously corrupt.

Hey look mister, it's her turn.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fried Watermelon posted:

The thing about learning from your mistakes is that it takes some introspection and having the state of mind that lets you think about yourself as a failable human being.

People who unironically vote for Trump because they think he's a good idea are more like animals in that they are not self aware. They will not learn from their mistakes because they can't use introspection. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault for things going wrong. No amount of gently caress ups will teach them, they exist solely for themselves and let their ego drive the bus.

The only thing we can do is damage control and try to put out the fires they light.

You're really good at dehumanizing people for trivial things. do you want a job?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Naerasa posted:

You know what would work, is if everybody on earth got killed in a war except for one guy. Then that guy could go 'whoa, never wanna see that happen again!', and because nobody's around to argue with him, it wouldn't.
*laughing at the idea that a man's longest war isn't against himself*

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

basic hitler posted:

You're really good at dehumanizing people for trivial things. do you want a job?

Beat me to it. I thought the left was against labels and dehumanizing people.

"drat, that was some car crash.. we should go help that family."
"No gently caress them, look at that Trump bumper sticker."
"But those kids.."
:stare:

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moneyball posted:

"But those kids.."

Wow, hosed up that this really happened.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Honestly it would have been better if the South won the civil war because then we wouldn't have to deal with them consistently voting for the worst possible candidates that can possibly be found

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

uh have you ever considered that out of the 319 million American citizens Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were the best we could do

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

basic hitler posted:

They aren't people though :confused:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moneyball posted:

"But those kids.."

democratic voters generally aren't leftists, is the thing. They're firmly neoliberal and entirely willing to do all that poo poo.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Wow, hosed up that this really happened.

I don't think Hillary should have murdered the kids of those Trump supporters.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

uh have you ever considered that out of the 319 million American citizens Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were the best we could do

How about the guy who invented Minecraft?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

How about the guy who invented Minecraft?

I think he's Swedish though.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

*Watches a guy who supports Trump screaming at a black guy for a perceived traffic sleight, and then finds out he's a dog fucker*

That's a person alright. A human.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

democratic voters generally aren't leftists, is the thing. They're firmly neoliberal and entirely willing to do all that poo poo.

neo-liberalism is probably the worst thing since neo-cons.

I wish people would come up with new ideologies instead of slapping "Neo" or "Post" in front of an existing ideology.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

basic hitler posted:

actual leftists were willing to do that poo poo too they just had a grand cause to do it over instead of convenience and inertia

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

...and the pitch! posted:

I don't think Hillary should have murdered the kids of those Trump supporters.

Whatever, Bernie Bro.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Gamer With Dignity posted:

I think he's Swedish though.

Oh so Swedes can't become president? Looks like I got my next rallying cry for 2024.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

*Watches a guy who supports Trump screaming at a black guy for a perceived traffic sleight, and then finds out he's a dog fucker*

That's a person alright. A human.

You're hired, propaganda minister.

Snatch Duster posted:

neo-liberalism is probably the worst thing since neo-cons.

I wish people would come up with new ideologies instead of slapping "Neo" or "Post" in front of an existing ideology.

neoliberal is an old word, but yeah.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey, we unknowingly voted for our nemesis last time, and our country spent 8 years telling us black people are bad again and slaughtering them in the streets. But I'm sure we need to keep playing this game where inbred and regressive people who are essentially brain damaged dogs fufill their biological need to create a natural predator to thin the herd so they can avoid cannibalism. Politicians and sons of dogs are facing a real threat of actually eating their babies to death because of their overpopulation.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Many people are too lazy to have ideas of their own, so ones that can afford the largest campaigns are often the most successful no matter what kind of ideas they have about running a country. In fact, they don't even have to talk much about that. They can just spend most of the time insulting who they are in competition with.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

kuddles posted:

Yeah, part of me wants him to get in so that America gets the enormous fuckup it deserves.

But then I remembered that there are probably tons of human beings that will have incredibly lovely lives under a retarded Mussolini,

Ah, didn't Hope and Change pan out? Hey lets double down!

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Even though only Hillary or Donald will win, I voted Jill Stein to show support in hopes of a better future for the Green Party.

I love the idea of viable 3rd parties and the Green Party has an OK platform but Jill Stein is a goddamned moron.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm gonna spend this evening with a bottle of rum in my hand and an AR in my lap, waiting for total societal collapse.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Dr Strangepants posted:

I love the idea of viable 3rd parties and the Green Party has an OK platform but Jill Stein is a goddamned moron.

She is insane, but I like the progressiveness of the Green Party.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i don't think stein is insane, but the crystal healers and indigo children voter base is 100% bonkers.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
death to the mendacious media castratos

death to those who insult the prophet of maga

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dr Strangepants posted:

At least she has opinions that come from a thinking brain. :shrug:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Even though only Hillary or Donald will win, I voted Jill Stein to show support in hopes of a better future for the Green Party.

you literally voted for a crazy person who doesn't believe in vaccinations

america.txt

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

At least she has opinions that come from a thinking brain. :shrug:

Jill Stein, to her credit, is the only human running out of four parties.

Too bad humans haven't voted in another human for over 100 years.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this thread is "that'll show dad".txt

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tired Moritz posted:

america.txt

As long as it's an educated opinion I don't give a poo poo :shrug:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Dr Strangepants posted:

it's not like you have to worry about what she'd do in the Oval Office

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
here's a way to support the green party.

don't vote for their stupid candidates.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

As long as it's an educated opinion I don't give a poo poo :shrug:

what does that even mean

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I feel like there should be a policy mandated that old people can't vote

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Tired Moritz posted:

america.txt

That's a rumor

http://www.snopes.com/is-green-party-candidate-jill-stein-anti-vaccine/

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Not believing in vaccines is really crazy, so I'm going to vote for the candidate that wants regime change in Syria.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

homicidal sociopathy is at least insanity i can understand, abuela :3:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Jill Stein being anti-vaccine isn't true anyway. If you think it is, I suggest taking a break from Reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I wrote in mickey mouse on some of my ballot because there was no democrat running against the lovely repubs i looked up who were actually assholes through verifiable fact

i don't really care anymore who wins, i don't think? it's like losing your virginity, it's scary but afterwards it'll all be ok. you'll just be hosed.

• Locked thread