Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I can only teach you from my mistakes:

"We're taking apart shotgun shells and gonna make some explosives" - Appalingly bad. Implies you're with at least one other drunk dickhead and you arent even interested in her

"I shot JFK" - I sent this to the same girl on tinder by accident it definitely did not score me a reply

"Theres a party going on tonight at your house" - This one was initally quite successfull but i actually brolught a bunch of booze and strangers to her house and apparently hosed up her fence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Ask her to go to Bigfoot Gardens this weekend

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Is she in a wheel chair? What ever happened to Evilagita?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A gorgeous girl asked me to go out with her when i was like 18 and i said "I probably have something better to do", id give this one a solid two thumbs down

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

She probably has a boyfriend that looks and acts the opposite of you

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
His name is Harley and he wears tank tops

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Harley has a fuckin sick old car converted into a muscle car. Hell he has a few of them.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I think being yourself is the way to go here.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Just went to the liquor store and the dude gave me a fifth of jim beam 100 proof for the same price as white label.

Things are looking up.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I also might die tonight.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

soupbone sal posted:

I think being yourself is the way to go here.

Read the posts in the "negrotown" thread to her. Read as many as you can, as fast as you can, and do not stop until she is your woman op

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Get blackout drunk and start messaging women on all platforms, unless you investigate you'll never remember the failures. Also they're all gonna be really bad.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Isaac posted:

Get blackout drunk and start messaging women on all platforms, unless you investigate you'll never remember the failures. Also they're all gonna be really bad.

I don't know no womens numbers though.. :smith:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GO FORTH AND DIE(?)

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

We all might die tonight.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

soupbone sal posted:

We all might die tonight.

:getin:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Chinatown posted:

GO FORTH AND DIE(?)

You are a gift.

OP, you know death is never going to stop chasing you as you slowly creep towards your ineffectual oblivion.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

PathAsc posted:

OP, you know death is never going to stop chasing you as you slowly creep towards your ineffectual oblivion.

Not tonight my friend. Not tonight.

:getin:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Just went to the liquor store and the dude gave me a fifth of jim beam 100 proof for the same price as white label.

Take the bottle to school and drink it for courage.

Then ask your crush if she'd like to smoke some dick.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

Take the bottle to school and drink it for courage.

Then ask your crush if she'd like to smoke some dick.

Im going to keep this bottle for our wedding night.

LOL jk, I'm going to drink it and forget about my pathetic life :tutbutt:

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
Op just talk to her. Dont talk about yourself, ask stuff about her

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
start smoking you piece of poo poo

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
I recommend something a little vintage, like a LaserJet IIp

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Rakosi posted:

Op just talk to her. Dont talk about yourself, ask stuff about her

Me: Hi
Her: Um.. hi.
Me: You got a light?
Her: Yeah.
*Lights up a cigarette*
Me: Thanks. So, this class is pretty crazy, huh?
Her: *walks away*
Me: *Dies a little inside*

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yeah no chick would be impressed by you lighting up one of your Virginia slim menthol ultra lights in front of her

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

loving do it dork. The sooner she stomps on your heart the sooner you get moving on to the next one. Also there's a chance she might not find you completely disgusting and actually strike up a conversation with you, leading to a date.

The longer you puss out over it, the worse it will be. Tear off the bandaid my man

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

various cheeses posted:

loving do it dork. The sooner she stomps on your heart the sooner you get moving on to the next one. Also there's a chance she might not find you completely disgusting and actually strike up a conversation with you, leading to a date.

The longer you puss out over it, the worse it will be. Tear off the bandaid my man

Next Tuesday we're going to the library art gallery as a class. That's when I'll make my move. What should I say?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I should also mention that I'm probably 8-10 years older than her.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I don't know man just comment on the art or whatever. GBS can't be there to hold your hand forever.

Also start lifting weights immediately

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

various cheeses posted:

Also start lifting weights immediately

no u

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

I should also mention that I'm probably 8-10 years older than her.

Is she like 14 then? Do you live in France? Because otherwise I have bad news for you.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dont tell her about when you fished a ducks head out of the bin and put your cock in its bill

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

op: put your whole hand up your own rear end in a top hat and once your whole hand is ip there, make a fist to give your rectum that "filled up" feeling

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Take your body pillow to class to make her jealous.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Impale the other males in your class with your enlarged gonad, cementing yourself as the obvious mate.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

if that doesn't work, try to emotionally abuse her until she stops rejecting your advances.

after a few years and some personal milestones, realize how awful it was to do this to people, feel horrible about it, but be unable to locate her to apologize and try to make amends for your behavior. do your best to live differently and forgive yourself, but carry that guilt nonetheless, leading you to self-sabotage future relationships out of fear and shame. take some solace in the fact that, while you're now in your thirties and still unable to form healthy emotional bonds with romantic partners, at least you aren't hurting anyone else anymore.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Next Tuesday we're going to the library art gallery as a class.

Then on Tuesday skip class and "accidentally" be in front of the library on your vintage Huffy riding sick wheelies.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Drop out of uni and bang a crack whore

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Sing the entirety of the Digital Underground's "Humpty Dance" to her in front of the class then give her a single rose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

How old are you?

How old is she?

How old is that condom in your wallet?

• Locked thread