Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
the only thing that makes me happy is causing fear and pain that's why i work at the dmv and alternate veal and foie gras dinners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
if we could get all retarded animals to work at the dmv and i'd never visit there or have to see them ever again i'd be happy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oh pee posted:

no, the animal will when you try to wrangle it and it bites your nuts off

Strangle? What am I, a luddite? Man invented guns for a reason, idiot.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I don't feel any need to justify it op, I just do it and hope they suffered greatly! :^)

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

Strangle? What am I, a luddite? Man invented guns for a reason, idiot.

i said wrangle you illiterate son of a bitch

give me back my 16 dollars

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
also gently caress you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oh pee posted:

i said wrangle you illiterate son of a bitch

give me back my 16 dollars

Its still gonna be dead before I'm gonna be within 200 yards of it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Also lick lick lick my balls

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

Also lick lick lick my balls

i like you specifically and am sorry for melting down

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
If animals don't want to be eaten they should stop being delicious, imo.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

At first I ate meat because it was just kind of what happened in life but now I eat meat exclusively because the people who don't are lame rear end, self-righteous, boring losers with just enough conviction to pontificate endlessly to all their friends about how much better they are then them, but not enough to firebomb a factory farm.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Always eat a pig because a pig would always eat you. gently caress the police.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Fran軋is.

scrubs season six posted:

Wtf is this thing actually advocating collecting deer intestines? What the gently caress kind of serial killer collects deer intestines?

If you ask a rendering plant, they'll say sausage casing.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I don't eat animals or consume animal products. Except for honey because the planet needs more bees so generating income for businesses that produce more bees is good.

Checkmate honkey

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

its all nice on rice posted:

My nephew decided he doesn't like to eat meat all that much when he was about 3. His parents just roll with it. He eats chicken every now and then and bacon if it's mixed with beans.

Spank the brat.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I don't have to, but I want to. It's legal and there's no particular stigma attached to it, so I'm gonna do the thing.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Fran軋is.
lol if you do not eat flesh so fresh it's still screaming as you sink your jagged jaws into it and taste its pure liquid life essence gush down your throat.

Three Olives posted:

I only eat animals I don't care about, like dogs and goats are obviously off the meal list because they are cute and fun. Cow's and pigs? gently caress them and gently caress you if you care if they die.

:yeah:

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

i shot a turkey on wednesday op and i had grilled turkey on wednesday night, it owned :getin: with the murder

but my daughter is coming in this evening so that means my wife will make vegetarian meals for the next three days :smith:

Say the turkey meat is actually a tofurkey. Usually works.

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Apr 7, 2017

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
I only eat animals I don't care about, like dogs and goats are obviously off the meal list because they are cute and fun. Cow's and pigs? gently caress them and gently caress you if you care if they die.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i shot a turkey on wednesday op and i had grilled turkey on wednesday night, it owned :getin: with the murder

but my daughter is coming in this evening so that means my wife will make vegetarian meals for the next three days :smith:

naem
May 29, 2011

Life feeds on life all is suffering

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

NomChompsky posted:

At first I ate meat because it was just kind of what happened in life but now I eat meat exclusively because the people who don't are lame rear end, self-righteous, boring losers with just enough conviction to pontificate endlessly to all their friends about how much better they are then them, but not enough to firebomb a factory farm.

Yeah there's a lot of those self-righeous people in this thread right now.

NOT

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Give thanks for what you pluck with the understanding that one day you too shall be plucked, loving hard

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Three Olives posted:

Goats good eatin

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

if you aren't willing to convince me not to eat meat through acts of terrorism i don't see why I should even really consider your position.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

JiveHonky posted:

animals feel pain and fear and joy and sadness and some of them even watch tv, my cat loves game of thrones and he is hype about seeing the upcoming season.

why do you want to hurt animals i dont understand

Humans are just animals as well. Why don't we eat them?
Animals eat each other.

If not for bacon I would happily go vegan.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Apr 7, 2017

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
They're usually already dead by the time they get to my plate so might as well eat it

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
the only animals i eat are cocks and boobies and tits and beavers and dik diks

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

James Cole of the University of Brighton opted to count calories for all edible parts of the human body using autopsy data, reportsQuartz. Including everything from the skeleton to the skin, he discovered a145-pound manwas worth 125,822 calories, reportsTime,with 32,376 calories from his 45 pounds of lean muscle. At about590 calories per pound of muscle, that's not much of a meal

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

CharlestonJew posted:

They're usually already dead by the time they get to my plate so might as well eat it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNy8MUPOAtQ

The_end
May 17, 2014
An animal bit me once.

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
alright real talk here

animals are pretty much mandatory for any sort of sustainable farming situation because they happily do poo poo that aren't worth human effort or attention like chickens eat bugs and pigs keep orchards clean and cattle can rebuild some of the dirt you piss away by plowing

then every winter you have a bunch of extras and you can feed them through the winter and gently caress around making sure that they don't freeze to death or you can politely murder them and eat their delicious corpses.

check out halal slaughter it's pretty much as nicely as you can kill something. meat's not the problem, meat factories are.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Three Olives posted:

Conveniently the animals you think aren't cute just happen to be the most delicious and commonly eaten! Handy!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I don't eat animals but I put lots of them to the knife for people who do, OP. And then I sear the life from their veins.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

The_end posted:

An animal bit me once.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク
cats eat animals. sometimes they don't eat them, they half kill them and play with their bodies.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Blue Train posted:

James Cole of the University of Brighton opted to count calories for all edible parts of the human body using autopsy data, reportsQuartz. Including everything from the skeleton to the skin, he discovered a145-pound manwas worth 125,822 calories, reportsTime,with 32,376 calories from his 45 pounds of lean muscle. At about590 calories per pound of muscle, that's not much of a meal

So we do not eat each other because it isn't worth the effort?
At least you didn't say anything about humans being different and have souls or something about morality.

Seriously, as a person who has hunted a bit, and eaten what I have killed, I do think all animals have just as much of a soul as humans do and feel bad about loving bacon so much.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
if suffering made meat taste better i would say go ahead. but i think it's shown to be the opposite by science

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fog Tripper posted:

Animals eat each other.

If not for bacon I would happily go vegan.

Primarily the risk of disease

Cross-species pathogens are relatively uncommon compared to the ones within species

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

stay away from my cat u bloodmouth

Does your cat eat only vegetables?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Preoptopus posted:

cats eat animals. sometimes they don't eat them, they half kill them and play with their bodies.

See? How come the cat gets to but I don't??

• Locked thread