Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I don't understand why the sad goon op dislikes lady fashion in his first post. GBS hates women?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

he mad

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Very mad

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

An office in NYC:
Brit: gently caress, now I have to rent for 12 months
Co-worker: laughs rear end off like a crazy hobo, runs to the WC and jacks off.

:five:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jun 2, 2017

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I've lived in Britain a year and I've never encountered really bad teeth. I have encountered a fair few people who smell like they never loving wash

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

plain blue jacket posted:

I've lived in Britain a year and I've never encountered really bad teeth. I have encountered a fair few people who smell like they never loving wash

Yeah, I mean if I could be bothered I could find a hundred pics of redneck hillbillies with no teef, and you'd be like "yeah but those are hicks", without realising all the Brit examples are exactly the same, just barely less telegraphed.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Did all those people chew on cherry bombs to pop their teeth out like that, I don't understand

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

plain blue jacket posted:

Dont dox me

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

Psycho Society posted:

Did all those people chew on cherry bombs to pop their teeth out like that, I don't understand

First girl seems to have pretty awful genetics but the others look like they smoke crack.

I've been living in the US for the last 5 years but I always thought i'd end up moving back to the Uk. slowly seeming more and more unlikely.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
i landed in london to fly to amsterdam once and they had the sun for free on the plane

people actually read that trash? :(

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
While poking around youtube I discovered a whole subgenre of videos of teenagers from manchester making racist jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoHYmXUA0EU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Psycho Society posted:

thousands of years inbreeding

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

the teeth thing is dirt poor chavs and old people (well, 50+ so not that loving old) mainly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSJ18IwMvU

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

Saint Drogo posted:

the teeth thing is dirt poor chavs and old people (well, 50+ so not that loving old) mainly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSJ18IwMvU

to be fair this kid is not even a teenager, I cant knock that. me and my friends used to rap when we would hang around the estate smoking weed and it's cool they went this far with it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

AEMINAL posted:

they had the sun for free on the plane

people actually read that trash? :(

Nobody I know reads it, so that's something.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Psycho Society posted:

It's actually from not chewing. Teeth require stimulation from chewing and cutting to grow straight and stay that way. A lifelong diet of bland mush and sugary "tea" has destroyed these degenerate islanders' teeth. See also: Japan (minus the sugar tea)

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

As a german brexit is pretty loving funny to me, as it turns out that the disadvantage is almost all on the british side. So many people who depend on EU funds voted for brexit and I always get a kick out of seeing stupid people shooting themself in their own foot.

Also my roomie has friends from the UK who've studied EU politics for 3 years now and won't be able to work in their field after graduating because their dumbass people decided to quit the EU. So these people get ultra-hosed by brexit instead of just super-hosed.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

Also my roomie has friends from the UK who've studied EU politics for 3 years now and won't be able to work in their field after graduating because their dumbass people decided to quit the EU. So these people get ultra-hosed by brexit instead of just super-hosed.

lol, but her billions to NHS

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
London is like 75% really gross-looking takeout restaurants. I've visited three times and I don't get what people seem to like about it (great music scene, though).

e: Sometimes they're named after the city I grew up in tho so it's not all bad I guess

warez fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jun 2, 2017

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Those two things are closely related
I can confirm this. I dated a British girl for a while and she had no rear end and she even said British girls generally had no rear end. She lived in the US surrounded by generous ghetto booty so she knew.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Son of Rodney posted:

As a german brexit is pretty loving funny to me, as it turns out that the disadvantage is almost all on the british side. So many people who depend on EU funds voted for brexit and I always get a kick out of seeing stupid people shooting themself in their own foot.

Wales, UK, got huge amounts of EU funding because it has very little industry, and a large amount of them voted out. There wasn't even any way at all the Welsh could say leaving the EU was good for them :downs:

I liken it to the USA voting Trump in and loving themselves out of healthcare.

Soundboz posted:

London is like 75% really gross-looking takeout restaurants. I've visited three times and I don't get what people seem to like about it (great music scene, though).

e: Sometimes they're named after the city I grew up in tho so it's not all bad I guess

London in it's entirety is a hole in the ground.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jun 2, 2017

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Wales, UK, got huge amounts of EU funding because it has very little industry, and a large amount of them voted out. There wasn't even any way at all the Welsh could say leaving the EU was good for them :downs:

I liken it to the USA voting Trump in and loving themselves out of healthcare.

London in it's entirety is a hole in the ground.

Isn't Scotland considering a second referendum on leaving the UK so they can re-join the EU?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

mojo1701a posted:

Isn't Scotland considering a second referendum on leaving the UK so they can re-join the EU?

Should happen after article 50 begins. I hope they get it.
Ireland and Wales should try similar, leaving England super hosed in the middle.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jun 2, 2017

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Rundown of brexit campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYPy-4nxJ5M

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Should happen after article 50 begins. I hope they get it.

Ireland and Wales should try similar, leaving England super hosed in the middle.

This would own hard

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Soundboz posted:

lol yeah its pretty crazy how many super lovely looking FRIED CHICKEN FISH AND PIZZA off brand shops are loving everywhere. Just storefront after storefront run by someone who obviously just paid their nephew twenty quid for a clipart logo so they could open a joint that sells the nastiest slop ever.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

bitmap posted:

lol yeah its pretty crazy how many super lovely looking FRIED CHICKEN FISH AND PIZZA off brand shops are loving everywhere. Just storefront after storefront run by someone who obviously just paid their nephew twenty quid for a clipart logo so they could open a joint that sells the nastiest slop ever.

Justeat tells me there are 130+ takeaways that will deliver to me, ie, within a 10 mile radius.

Blue Train posted:

This would own hard
I would love it. Brexit is so 100% stupid I want to see the logical conclusion of it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jun 2, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Manchester apparently owns and I have been repeatedly told that I need to visit there. I realize there was recently the Ariana Grande thing but the natives have illuminated that the curry, general food, and music scenes are basically second to none.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea the music scene is really blowing up right now

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Waffle House posted:

Manchester apparently owns and I have been repeatedly told that I need to visit there. I realize there was recently the Ariana Grande thing but the natives have illuminated that the curry, general food, and music scenes are basically second to none.
Manchester owns. Also Bristol.

Blue Train posted:

Oh poo poo son :iceburn:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jun 2, 2017

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

he getting pretty cross

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Waffle House posted:

I've lived in Manchester for twelve years and I can't imagine living anywhere else. It's a cool, great city and not quite at London-levels of expensiveness just yet.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Son of Rodney posted:

As a german brexit is pretty loving funny to me, as it turns out that the disadvantage is almost all on the british side.

WHAT? This changes everything!

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Blue Train posted:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

britishbornandbread posted:

I've lived in Manchester for twelve years and I can't imagine living anywhere else.

That's lucky. The motorways around it are so awful you couldn't leave anyway. Are those drat roadworks ever going to be finished?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stoatbringer posted:

WHAT? This changes everything!

Nothing changed, it always was only ever going to disadvantage the UK.

Probably most of the big Japanese industries will pull out of the UK as well.

Oh well, maybe the Queen will buy a new hat.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Soundboz posted:

That's still better than the endless suburban sprawl where I live. Off-brand takeout gives you a chance to find something decent and/or cheap instead of the multitude of chains that don't vary their product at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

mojo1701a posted:

That's still better than the endless suburban sprawl where I live. Off-brand takeout gives you a chance to find something decent and/or cheap instead of the multitude of chains that don't vary their product at all.

Good luck. I've been eating takeaway once a week here for a year, and found one good place.
When you get to 100+ takeaways within 10 miles they just don't bother, there's no point in competing. More customers will come anyway.

You just get bottom tier crap at London prices.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jun 2, 2017

• Locked thread