Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Randarkman posted:

This is not Sweden you poo poo.

Norway then, human rights violations know no boundary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Maya Fey posted:

did he get a ps4

He didn't. Truly the Norwegian criminal justice system has failed this man and I pity him.

SplitSoul posted:

That was a district court. The high court told him to go gently caress himself and the supreme court lol'd at his subsequent appeal.

My mistake, no court has found his conditions to be inhumane. Dumb things often happen in lagmannsrett but I guess it's not that bad.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
I think ABB has a right to a a decent gaming PC. a PS2 is bordering on torture, tbh

naem
May 29, 2011

I've been watching a lot of Vikings©™® and I feel like they should blood eagle this guy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
For real, though, the current mods have made deadnaming a probatable/bannable offense. Look it up. Everyone please help by reporting anyone who deadnames Mr. Hansen

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

naem posted:

I've been watching a lot of Vikings©™® and I feel like they should blood eagle this guy

He'd probably find some enjoyment in a Viking themed punishment.

I think he should be just like he is, a a whiny pissbaby who cries because his video games don't have the latest graphics, and not a martyr for white supremacists.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Grevling posted:

He'd probably find some enjoyment in a Viking themed punishment.

I think he should be just like he is, a a whiny pissbaby who cries because his video games don't have the latest graphics, and not a martyr for white supremacists.

They should get him a Wii.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

One of Us by Åsne Seierstad was a really interesting book about this insane fucker and lol he was once part of some underground graffiti artist group or some poo poo before everyone realized he was a poo poo rear end loser and shamed him out of the scene

the chapters about the actual massacre though god drat :stare:

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
If he wants attention he needs to keep trying things like this. Before we had his human rigths case and letter of support to a german nazi terrorist lady.

My tip Fjotolf is to fake-convert to Islam. Allah can`t do poo poo about in the afterlife if he ain`t real and it will upset people which is kinda your thing.
You could also try to get word out to one of your allies to write your " Smuggled out Autobiography" and publish it online. People would talk about it even if it was obviously fake.
Or kill a guard-classic lifetime prisoner move. Very headlinegrabbing.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
lol this dude couldnt kill a guard if he tried. hes not so tough when hes not gunning down unarmed children

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
If he wants attention that bad, he should just become a woman

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

If he wants attention that bad, he should just become a woman

cool thats twice now you've brought transgenderism up, in this thread, about a neo nazi

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
he has becomes obsessed with chris hansen and will tell everyone to take a seat

before he shits on them

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Fartbox posted:

What the heck is the point of keeping this monster alive

Just so you can feel morally superior? Just off him and don't waste anymore money on keeping him breathing

it's entirely about a public statement and the value of human life, hope for psychology etc

i'm generally for this kind of thinking except when it absolutely won't work, this man is a loving retard sack of poo poo who will never contribute to society and the fact that his quality of life is higher than mine in america should cause both of us to feel shame

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If he didn't live he'd be a brave, noble martyr to some idiots.

Now he's a crybaby wiener whose greatest day-to-day injustice is that he's not allowed to play violent video games, and he's stuck with a last gen console with a large library.

the pole or the dole
May 21, 2009
Fjott is for real also an old fashioned word for idiot in the part of Norway I'm from, very fitting tbh

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ein cooler Typ posted:

is he a girl now too
No, GBS still likes him :grin:

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
This whole idea that this jerk could "be a martyr" if he's executed is dumb. Numbers won't swell with converts if he's executed. And because he killed scores of kids, no one could argue his single death was unwarranted - unlike, say, the Ruby Ridge or Waco incidents in the US where the only deaths were at the hands of law enforcement.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wizchine posted:

This whole idea that this jerk could "be a martyr" if he's executed is dumb. Numbers won't swell with converts if he's executed. And because he killed scores of kids, no one could argue his single death was unwarranted - unlike, say, the Ruby Ridge or Waco incidents in the US where the only deaths were at the hands of law enforcement.

Seriously what kind of retarded white supremacist kills a bunch of white kids.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

poo poo I was gonna name my kid Fjoltolf. gently caress.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Wizchine posted:

what teh gently caress is this

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

i haven't kept up with following their elections but last time i did he killed a bunch of white kids in protest of muslim immigration and the labor party, which then gained more members and votes and lead to the loving king giving multiple species on embracing diversity

guy wrote a 'manifesto' that was a copy/paste of other internet mumblings and then killed his own people to help the political party he thought he could destroy

this loving guy could not milk cows for a living if you gave him 30 years of therapy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I guess they found him sane, right? If so then throw this guy in the trash.

I know my previously stated stance is pro-white-genocide but I feel bad for those kids

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this retard wanted a ps3 to replace his ps2 which should be grounds for termination

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well he only got old assy PS2 games.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Fjotolf gotta get his COD on!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Think Thin! posted:

what teh gently caress is this

It means the whole "martyr" idea is dumb and shouldn't be used an excuse to prevent his execution.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
Why does the mass murderer get a video game system? Part of the punishment should be boredom. Everyone's joking about the PS2 but that system had some great games and is way more than he deserves. Playing games for the rest of your life and not having to work? What a punishment!

What he deserves is books to read, but only the kind that you're forced to read in school because you would never read them by choice.

A compilation of my posts would also work.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

green chicken feet posted:

Why does the mass murderer get a video game system? Part of the punishment should be boredom. Everyone's joking about the PS2 but that system had some great games and is way more than he deserves. Playing games for the rest of your life and not having to work? What a punishment!

What he deserves is books to read, but only the kind that you're forced to read in school because you would never read them by choice.

A compilation of my posts would also work.

It has to do with what, as a society, we believe the function of imprisonment should be. Here in America, we believe that the primary function of imprisonment is punishment. In Europe, they believe that the primary function of imprisonment is rehabilitation.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Kleen_TheRacistDog posted:

It has to do with what, as a society, we believe the function of imprisonment should be. Here in America, we believe that the primary function of imprisonment is punishment. In Europe, they believe that the primary function of imprisonment is rehabilitation.

Why not rehabilitation and punishment combined?

I like video games but I hardly have time for that except on vacation days. So to me playing video games plus not working is literally a vacation.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

green chicken feet posted:

Why not rehabilitation and punishment combined?

I like video games but I hardly have time for that except on vacation days. So to me playing video games plus not working is literally a vacation.

prison really sucks even with a ps2, it's not a vacation lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

the great deceiver posted:

This is a Scandinavian country we're talking about. Normally for murder you get like 3 months tops in an extended stay hotel room.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Lodin posted:

Not really, but they do keep people in solitary for inhuman amounts of time. Not really sure what that has to do with Fjotolf tho since he gets to meet people like the local priest but refuses.

What's inhumane in Sweden?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Sorry, what's inhumane in Finland?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

As soon as he gets out of prison he's going to try to shoot a black kid and accidentally miss and the bullet will go through the heads of 300 pure volkisch blue eyed blond white children.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Which by the time he gets out of prison will be the total number of white children in Norway.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

People are laughing at him now. For very good reasons. He's a laff

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

free fjotolf NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

the great deceiver posted:

Yeah maybe he should have thought about that before he murdered literally dozens of people. I'm sure his accommodations are fine.

• Locked thread