Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Everyones favourite murderous bastard from Norway has for some reason decided to get a new name. According to his lawyer and other sources he is now known as Fjotolf Hansen.
Now Hansen is probably the most boring last name you could ever have here. More interesting is Fjotolf since that's only a name some old fisherman up north would have and even then he'd be considered a yokel. It's the equivalent of Jedediah or Cletus.

Now everyone is asking what the hell he's thinking. We all know the gobshite loves attention but this is a strange way to get it.

For what it's worth, here's an article from VG, a poo poo-rag. Will update if I find anything in English.
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrorangrepet-22-juli/anders-behring-breivik-har-skiftet-navn/a/24069167/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Tbf Fjotolf Hansen sounds like someone who would start a doomsday neo nazi cult

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
im proetty sure sweden A CLockwork Oranges their criminals and then releases them back into society

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Not really, but they do keep people in solitary for inhuman amounts of time. Not really sure what that has to do with Fjotolf tho since he gets to meet people like the local priest but refuses.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
ffs Fjordmann + Adolf = Fjodolf, not Fjotolf

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

whoa, that's a cool fisherman's beard. how do you even do that with a clipper? someone please tell

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

All that is or was or ever will be
The butcher of Blaviken

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
is he a girl now too

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

whoa, that's a cool fisherman's beard. how do you even do that with a clipper? someone please tell
Considering the only other entertainment he has is shooting hoops in a very small courtyard, books and poo poo games on PS2 I figure he's got some practice on the scaping.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Fjott means dumb jerk, I wonder if he did that on purpose. I hope he's suffering with his inhumane tv dinners and outdated gaming consoles.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Curious that Fjotolf didn't take a page from fellow convicted terrorist Abdul Basit Abu-Lifa, who changed his name to Isaac Meyer, and called himself Muhammad Al-Nirwijia or something.

rear end cobra posted:

ffs Fjordmann + Adolf = Fjodolf, not Fjotolf

The Danish parliament has an MP who threw a dinner party for Fjordman. She also gets to vote on the budget every year without knowing what a GDP is.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Ein cooler Typ posted:

is he a girl now too

That's what I want to know too.

e:

SplitSoul posted:

The Danish parliament has an MP who threw a dinner party for Fjordman. She also gets to vote on the budget every year without knowing what a GDP is.

wait, what?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Grevling posted:

Fjott means dumb jerk, I wonder if he did that on purpose. I hope he's suffering with his inhumane tv dinners and outdated gaming consoles.
The dinners in Norsk fengsel is pretty wholesome all in all. Oatmeal for breakfast. Fish two or three times a week for dinner. The real danger is all the bread in between. Too many carbs so poor Tjotulf has to keep his Cape Fear regimen up.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
Fjotolf Hansen did nothing wrong

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
He's just living the dream, trying to be another hanson brother

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The fascist blogger Fjordman was Breivik's primary source of inspiration and was quoted literally 111 times in his manifesto. Member of Parliament for the Danish People's Party, Pernille Bendixen, invited him to a new year's​ dinner.

The fact that she is an elected politician who doesn't understand the term GDP is completely irrelevant, but kinda funny. She has a colleague who believes she can talk to animals and was a Native American boy in a former life. Scandinavian politics is ridiculous.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Ein cooler Typ posted:

is he a girl now too

That's what I got in here for.

If not, can he just be a girl anyway? It would really add some spice to the story.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
hes such a nerd. a white nationalist murder nerd :S

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Cosmos posted:

The butcher of Blaviken

:laffo:

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

did they let him out of the embassy yet

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Poor Tjusterulf doesn't even know what a Pepe or cuck is. Once they finally release him to an old folks home when he's 81 he'll have missed all of gamergate and Trump. Poor old fash.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
he looks a lot better since he lost weight and grew a proper beard. good for him!

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i'm norwegian and i've never heard of the name fjotolf before. it sounds very old fashioned and silly, so good job choosing a dumb name, i guess.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

anyone who deadnames Fjotolf will have he*l to pay :toughguy:

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

What the heck is the point of keeping this monster alive

Just so you can feel morally superior? Just off him and don't waste anymore money on keeping him breathing

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
I'm counting the days until he's released. He's basically Europe's last hope at this point. All of his predictions are coming true. He'll be like a better version of Nelson Mandela - released from prison and triumphantly take his throne.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Kleen_TheRacistDog posted:

I'm counting the days until he's released. He's basically Europe's last hope at this point. All of his predictions are coming true. He'll be like a better version of Nelson Mandela - released from prison and triumphantly take his throne.

settle down anders

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

the great deceiver posted:

settle down anders

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

anyone who deadnames Fjotolf will have he*l to pay :toughguy:

:getin:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

The Google translation refers to him as "mass killings man"

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Lodin posted:

Everyones favourite murderous bastard from Norway has for some reason decided to get a new name. According to his lawyer and other sources he is now known as Fjotolf Hansen.
Now Hansen is probably the most boring last name you could ever have here. More interesting is Fjotolf since that's only a name some old fisherman up north would have and even then he'd be considered a yokel. It's the equivalent of Jedediah or Cletus.

Now everyone is asking what the hell he's thinking. We all know the gobshite loves attention but this is a strange way to get it.

For what it's worth, here's an article from VG, a poo poo-rag. Will update if I find anything in English.
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/terrorangrepet-22-juli/anders-behring-breivik-har-skiftet-navn/a/24069167/

Man you'd think a language like Norwegian would have pretty decent google translates available but this is like reading a poorly translated manga thing by some high schooler.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

SHISHKABOB posted:

Man you'd think a language like Norwegian would have pretty decent google translates available but this is like reading a poorly translated manga thing by some high schooler.

What a beautiful Fjotolf.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

SHISHKABOB posted:

I've never seen a computer translation for any language that wasn't like that.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

English to Norwegian Google Translate is garbage so I translated it why not.

Anders Behring Breivik has changed his name posted:

Mass killings man Anders Behring Breivik has changed his name to Fjotolf Hansen.

The man behind the attacks on the Government Quarter and Utøya 22. July 2011 no longer wants to be referred to as Anders Behring Breivik.

The mass killings man has according to Folkeregisteret (Resident Registration) changed his name to Fjotolf Hansen.

– This is in accordance with the information which we have been given, says Breivik's defence lawyer Øystein Storvik to VG of the name change.

– What is the background for his name change?

– I can't reproduce our conversations. I'm stating that he has done so, says Storvik.

– When did it happen?

– We found out recently. I don't wish to comment further on that.

The 22. July killer is serving a sentence of 21 years in prison (which can be extended infinitely) with a minimum time of 10 years, after the attacks where 77 people were killed.

Last year he sued the state for a breach of the European Convention on Human Rights' (EMK) article 3, which concerns inhuman or degrading treatment, as well as a breach on article 8's right to privacy and correspondance, in addition to subpar treatment of his mental condition.

On Thursday it was made known that Høyesterett (Supreme Court) rejected his appeal, after it was rejected in Lagmannsretten (Court of Appeal).

After this, it was announced that the case would be taken to the European Court of Human Rights. In the rejection from Høyesterett the condition of Breivik's accomodation in prison is described as "very good, in the circumstances."

Grevling fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jun 9, 2017

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
My favorite part of this is entire thing is I learned in Sweden they can just arbitrarily increase your prison sentence.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
"Mass killings man Anders Behring Breivik "

hello yes I am mass killings man

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

My favorite part of this is entire thing is I learned in Sweden they can just arbitrarily increase your prison sentence.

This is not Sweden you poo poo.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Randarkman posted:

This is not Sweden you poo poo.

and yet he subscribes to their ideology, which by the way the so called moderate swedes have yet to condemn.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

They can extend his sentence for the rest of his life if it's not deemed safe to let him out.

Just lol that his conditions were found to be inhumane in the Court of Appeal though. I hope he goes flat on his rear end in the Haag.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Grevling posted:

They can extend his sentence for the rest of his life if it's not deemed safe to let him out.

Just lol that his conditions were found to be inhumane in the Court of Appeal though. I hope he goes flat on his rear end in the Haag.

did he get a ps4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Grevling posted:

That was a district court. The high court told him to go gently caress himself and the supreme court lol'd at his subsequent appeal.

• Locked thread