Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

When all them cops in Dallas got shot over a thing like this, my mom, a seventy-three year old white lady said 'Maybe they didn't deserve it, but they sure as hell had it coming.'

I can't really argue with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

jfood posted:

When all them cops in Dallas got shot over a thing like this, my mom, a seventy-three year old white lady said 'Maybe they didn't deserve it, but they sure as hell had it coming.'

Does anyone have a good compilation video for that? Especially the bit where he fakes out thst cop around a pillar? That was slick as hell

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Please stop saying "cumskin" it's making me feel very slightly ill

excellent name+post there, voted 5

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Please stop saying "cumskin" it's making me feel very slightly ill

I just cluck and roll my eyes but I also wish it would go away.

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Jukebox Hero posted:

gently caress this country, kill all police officers and conservatives

You might want to cool it with this rhetoric considering congressmen getting shot is apparently a thing in this country now

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

alternatively, why mandatory body cameras won't work. even if you get caught on camera no jury will convict you if you're a cop

Rasta_Al posted:

The media is too focused on Trump mania to even bother covering this poo poo. Police brutality is old news.
i've read that they've have increased over this time last year, so it's a shame

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Does anyone have a good compilation video for that? Especially the bit where he fakes out thst cop around a pillar? That was slick as hell

my favorite part in that whole thing was when the cops used a robot suicide bomber to take him out

Shadowrun is real

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

jfood posted:

:same:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Never even heard of this story, I guess the guy who died didn't have as bright of a future that Mike Brown did.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
remember how one of the cops who was killed while working that blm protest in dallas turned out to be a white nationalist lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Boner Zone posted:

remember how one of the cops who was killed while working that blm protest in dallas turned out to be a white nationalist lol
no, but there's plenty more where that came from

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

jfood posted:

a good page snipe.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

get that OUT of my face posted:

no, but there's plenty more where that came from

yeah the fbi refers to them as 'cumskins' or something

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tenzarin posted:

Never even heard of this story, I guess the guy who died didn't have as bright of a future that Mike Brown did.

No. He was murdered by a racist cop.

Good joke.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tenzarin posted:

drat son

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You have a .005% chance of being killed by the police during an arrest

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Sounds like he looked threatening if it took 7 shots.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Obviously the only way to prevent minorities from getting shot seven times by cops it to take away all the cop's glocks and replace them with old school six-shooter revolvers.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive never even heard of this particular murder victim due to my complete lack of ideology :smugdog:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
At least spell it "come" okay that's way less gross

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

World Kraid Center posted:

Well, since we know for a fact that the acquitted law enforcement officer was a 100% ethno-racial cumskin who had dozens of years of iron experience and full intent to kill when he pulled over this unavoidably dead man, the only appropriate response is to overthrow this circus of a justice system and deliver righteous vigilantism firstly to the cumskin cop and then to the 100% cumskin jury.

That's kind of hard though, what with the lack of drones at our disposal, so let's just settle with posting in this thread a bunch. Remember to counter any racist pro-cumskin posters by pointing out how dumb their usernames are. This will make them cry, and we can follow the tears to find the "What about you is conservative?" thread and destroy it.

As Martin Junior the Lutherking said: a riot is the language of the unheard. So let's riot!

nice meltdow-bleghhhttghf *i got shot by a RACIST COB while posting this*

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You have a .005% chance of being killed by the police during an arrest

aggregates are deceiving, gonna need more specific data sets

(whites have a .0000000000000000000000000000001 chance, non-whites have a 99.9393 chance. aggregate = .005)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

At least spell it "come" okay that's way less gross

Give it a few decades. I used to agree..

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Supreme Allah posted:

aggregates are deceiving, gonna need more specific data sets

(whites have a .0000000000000000000000000000001 chance, non-whites have a 99.9393 chance. aggregate = .005)

You'd be shocked to learn that per police interaction, there is no difference between the rate of death for any race

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
I live in St. Paul. There's a rally at the state capital right now but I kind of doubt there will be any riots. Maybe blocking the freeway again.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You'd be shocked to learn that per police action, there is no difference between the rate of death for any race

hmm intradesting.. *gets dropped on the head as a child*

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Lets think about it really - if it was just skin color, and skin color alone, there would be many old black ladies and even young black ladies murdered by the police every year.

I wager there are about zero

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You'd be shocked to learn that per police interaction, there is no difference between the rate of death for any race

Don't forget it is OK that cops gently caress with black people.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
That's cool, I hope they just put him right back on the force since he isn't convicted of any crime.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

...and the pitch! posted:

Don't forget it is OK that cops gently caress with black people.

Is it the police's fault that 6.5% of the population (black men) commit 50% of all the homicides?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yes, I would be

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Is it the police's fault that 6.5% of the population (black men) commit 50% of all the homicides?
Well they are supposed to stop that sort ofthing, so Im gonna say yes

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I don't know if I trust that number but if so it isn't because black men are worse than other men.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Imagine becoming a police officer because you think you are gonna lower the murder rate but instead you just go around killing people in front of their spouse lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ah, the old crime-statistics justification for racism.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Serious question, SPH, do you have hobbies? Do you do anything with your life other than talk about how terrible liberals and minorities are online? That's literally all you post about.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Why aren't all these white-folk cop murders being caught on tape, is the real question.

just nobody with a smartphone around, all the time, I guess.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ah, the old crime-statistics justification for racism.

I don't know what to tell you.

Say 95% of all motorcycle accident fatalities are white.

Are motorcycles racist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Sintax posted:

That's cool, I hope they just put him right back on the force since he isn't convicted of any crime.

Immediately after the verdict it was announced he wouldn't be back.

• Locked thread