Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Yeah, so that cop that shot Philando Castile was just found not guilty on all counts. Pretty hosed up if you ask me.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/us/police-shooting-trial-philando-castile.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Cop kills guy, cop goes free, god bless america

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

God Bless America.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

gently caress that cop in the ear

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Are there going to be riots over this? We haven't seen a good one in awhile.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Even having video of an officer planting evidence after shooting a guy in the back wasn't enough to convict. Just all kinds of hosed up.

Guess I won't be driving around the Twin Cities this weekend. Protesters will likely be shutting all the highways down again.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
The media is too focused on Trump mania to even bother covering this poo poo. Police brutality is old news.

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

RedSpider posted:

Are there going to be riots over this? We haven't seen a good one in awhile.

Riots are so last year, lone wolf cop massacres are the in thing today.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Black Lives Matter is the perfect name.

According to a significant portion of the US it is a clear overreach but racism was solved centuries ago.

Huh.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Brimstone Inquiry posted:

Riots are so last year, lone wolf cop massacres are the in thing today.

Name some.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I wish the number of times the person was shot would stop coming up so much. they're specifically trained to shoot repeatedly because it's the best practice to stay safe in an encounter with a minority

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

How big is cop's forehead?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
School cafeteria employee with no criminal record is shot by a police officer who lies on the stand that the victim had his hand on a gun and the officer felt threatened.

"God drat America." -Barrack Hussein Obama

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
gently caress this country, kill all police officers and conservatives

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnU7DJXiMAQ

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

Now now if we do that then there will be copycats and that would be irresponsible, so for the safety of all of us I cannot.

*a perfect dodge*

But Dallas.

*trips*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I wish cops would shoot me 7 times I wouldn't even press charges

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Jukebox Hero posted:

gently caress this country, kill all police officers and conservatives

I wish.

The best we can hope for is try to improve ghettos and try to discourage overt racism.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rasta_Al posted:

The media is too focused on Trump mania to even bother covering this poo poo. Police brutality is old news.

Sad but true

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Ty putty the power is out at my place and I needed something to entertain me :)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It explicitly was never news. Worse than sad.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
7 is a holy number

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Orkin Mang posted:

7 is a holy number

I would like to be holy (with bullet holes)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dead gay son posted:

School cafeteria employee with no criminal record is shot by a police officer who lies on the stand that the victim had his hand on a gun and the officer felt threatened.

"God drat America." -Barrack Hussein Obama

Media: *crickets* "uhh, now back to this hours tweets from president trump and what that might mean for your evening commute"

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Plumber let off scott free after sending Yoshi with no criminal record to parallel universe.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

...and the pitch! posted:

It explicitly was never news. Worse than sad.

Just to be crystal clear.

Black Lives Matter was not fairly reported. Trumpy scumbags got way more than equal time.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Unless you've been in a situation where you might be shot at any point doing your job, I don't think you understand what cops go through. It's unfortunate that this man died, but I'd rather lose the occasional hood rat if it saves policeman's lives.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Unless you've been in a situation where you might be shot at any point doing your job, I don't think you understand what cops go through. It's unfortunate that this man died, but I'd rather lose the occasional hood rat if it saves policeman's lives.

and the victim was a hood rat because....?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Looks like FAGGY CLAUSE is trying to economise.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Now hurry up America and convict Bill Cosby on hearsay.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

7 is a holy number

:piaa:

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Yvershek posted:

and the victim was a hood rat because....?

Wasn't he? why else would he have been shot?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
don't worry everyone the media will bury this because Russia

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Driving while black

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Guilty pleasure-- I like the av.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Not sure why you'd buy a cool rear end avatar while lining up your next ban, my man

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
Well, since we know for a fact that the acquitted law enforcement officer was a 100% ethno-racial cumskin who had dozens of years of iron experience and full intent to kill when he pulled over this unavoidably dead man, the only appropriate response is to overthrow this circus of a justice system and deliver righteous vigilantism firstly to the cumskin cop and then to the 100% cumskin jury.

That's kind of hard though, what with the lack of drones at our disposal, so let's just settle with posting in this thread a bunch. Remember to counter any racist pro-cumskin posters by pointing out how dumb their usernames are. This will make them cry, and we can follow the tears to find the "What about you is conservative?" thread and destroy it.

As Martin Junior the Lutherking said: a riot is the language of the unheard. So let's riot!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

World Kraid Center posted:

Well, since we know for a fact that the acquitted law enforcement officer was a 100% ethno-racial cumskin who had dozens of years of iron experience and full intent to kill when he pulled over this unavoidably dead man, the only appropriate response is to overthrow this circus of a justice system and deliver righteous vigilantism firstly to the cumskin cop and then to the 100% cumskin jury.

That's kind of hard though, what with the lack of drones at our disposal, so let's just settle with posting in this thread a bunch. Remember to counter any racist pro-cumskin posters by pointing out how dumb their usernames are. This will make them cry, and we can follow the tears to find the "What about you is conservative?" thread and destroy it.

As Martin Junior the Lutherking said: a riot is the language of the unheard. So let's riot!

drat son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Please stop saying "cumskin" it's making me feel very slightly ill

• Locked thread