Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Splatmaster posted:

THE GOOD NEWS IS I FIXED THE CIRCUIT BREAKER

the bad news is I split all the atoms at the nuclear power plant so there's still no power

but if you split all the atoms we should have all the power :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

but if you split all the atoms we should have all the power :thunk:

you misunderstood. he didn't SPLIT the atoms, he BROKE them (and not in the good way)

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

sb hermit

hmm... I checked with costco and the return policy doesn't say anything about atoms

how long have we had these? maybe we're still in the return window

alnilam

el dorito posted:

hmm... I checked with costco and the return policy doesn't say anything about atoms

how long have we had these? maybe we're still in the return window

me: hi umm I'd like to return these atoms i bought, atoms are by definition identical to each otherso these are fundamentally indistinguishable from the ones you sell not that that matters bc i really did just get these here heh!

return guy: come on buddy, these atoms are already ionized to +3, there's no way anyone's gonna go for them now

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I broke the warranty with the money back guarantee.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When I went to return it, I teleported back to my house. The thing was still broken. My shoes were of course muddy.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
dude u broke my clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

broke clothes? I thought about that and then farted and it was forceful enough to tear my wind breaker in twain. breaking wind broke windbreaker TIME PARADOX

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

• Locked thread