Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
im really not sure how this even happened but i broke everything, literally every single thing there is. my spine is snapped in half and the office is on fire, please send help immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i tried to drink a cup of water earlier but the cup and water somehow combined into a very disturbing sludge that oozed out of my hands entirely

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i tried to call 911 re: my spine but my phone started screeching at me very loudly and it hasnt stopped for the last 30 minutes, i dont really expect it to ever stop at this point

----------------

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
ahhhhh poo poo i broke a nail typing this and also all my fingers, this day is truly awful

----------------

Peg Sliderskew
I've sent three ambulances and a firetruck so far, but all stopped responding when they came within a quarter mile of your location. Sorry.

Courtesy of Manifisto

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

hockey jockey posted:

I've sent three ambulances and a firetruck so far, but all stopped responding when they came within a quarter mile of your location. Sorry.

the firetruck actually crashed through the wall and caught fire

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I'll same day air you a bulk order of duct tape from Amazon

alnilam

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I'll same day air you a bulk order of duct tape from Amazon

*delivery drone crashes thru the window and knocks over the china hutch and then the duct tape pakcage catches fire*

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

*delivery drone crashes thru the window and knocks over the china hutch and then the duct tape pakcage catches fire*

what am i even gonna do with an infomercial about ducts on vhs jeez louise

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
My money!!! I'm broke!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*skates in, pops an ollie and suffers massive femoral damage* hell ya, im here, what'd i miss

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
a projector in the meeting room started spewing smoke and now its showing brokeback mountain

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*falls into the papershredder tie-first*

everything's good here, nothing to see!

*is ribboned and crosscut violently*

I LOVE MY JOOOOB

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Clit Eatswood posted:

I LOVE MY JOOOOB

it turns out that the most broke thing, is are brains..... Makes u think

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

AverySpecialfriend posted:

it turns out that the most broke thing, is are brains..... Makes u think

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Sounds like a case of the Mondays, OP.

*points at "Hang in there!" kitty poster*

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
average joe trying to leave for work in the morning: my car broke down! im gonna be late for work, i cant even believe it!

*camera pans up and out, revealing a city engulfed in flames in every direction*

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Jolo posted:

Sounds like a case of the Mondays, OP.

*points at "Hang in there!" kitty poster*

gently caress now im really sad imagining the hang in there kitty's branch breaking :smith:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the only motivational posters in this office are portraits of long-dead advertising models named valerie and they are all super angry

HaveARottenDay

Wey ta goe' U borke tha Englash langwage :angary:

BoldFrankensteinMir

I was about to respond to this thread while waiting at the laundromat, but suddenly all the washing machine doors blew open spewing a deluge of suds and strangers' underpants out into the street!

I had to use my phone as a tiny surfboard to escape, and swyped this post with my toes.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

im sending you my throughts and prayers op goon bless

Manifisto

im really not sure how this even happened but i broke everything, literally every single thing there is. my spine is snapped in half and the office is on fire, please send help immediately

I will send a byob sticker to the first person who is able to help avsf with this situation, this is a crisis, lets pull together as a community

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what the heck.. my reward sticker just ripped in half?

Dads Dip Cup

I burst onto the scene in my superhero costume to save the day only to have all my zippers, buckles, buttons and shoelaces instantly become unfastened exposing my secret identity as the guy that's always doing the awkward low-budget commercials for his pawn shop on the local TV station

Allie

what if a man brings onto this scene such a device as a generic thing breaker, which then duly break, transforming it into the broken thing breaker. or is it transformed into the thing mender. is this a valid solution to your problem. i understand it's highly hypothetical but please consider this.

actually gently caress it this is a particularly childish bit of nonsense on my part. years later i'm still loving stupid and a waste of post space

The Science of Suck
try rebooting op

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Milde posted:

what if a man brings onto this scene such a device as a generic thing breaker, which then duly break, transforming it into the broken thing breaker. or is it transformed into the thing mender. is this a valid solution to your problem. i understand it's highly hypothetical but please consider this.

broke my brain right here thats a good philosophical question imo

eonwe

Resolution: If the office burns down, then we will not need to fix reporter's spine, or put out the fire once the office burns down entirely.

Twenty Four

I'd like to help but I think you broke me :(

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Twenty Four posted:

I'd like to help but I think you broke me :(

And u just broke my heart :cry:

Manifisto

come on friends we can do better, op is still suffering from a breakage of literally every thing that can be broken, why cant we help?? I am extending the offer of remuneration from a byob sticker to a byob sticker and a hug. pls help!!!

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I tried to think of a solution but the link between my two brain halves broke please stand by

BoldFrankensteinMir

All I got is a plan that's prohibitively expensive. It would really break the bank.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
op also broke wind, lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
op broke everythng?

hahaha, im cracking up!

----------------

sb hermit

i tried to call 911 re: my spine but my phone started screeching at me very loudly and it hasnt stopped for the last 30 minutes, i dont really expect it to ever stop at this point

it's an amber alert

your car was stolen to rob a wicker basket of kittens from an old lady

now the old lady's heart is broken :(

Twenty Four

And u just broke my heart :cry:

Maybe, together, we can mend our broken hearts, and all will work out!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Breaking News: We interrupt this broadcast of 2 Broke Girls to bring you this update on OP's situation. Spine: Still broken, Office: Aflame, Hearts Worldwide: Broken, Current Broadcast: Breaking..... Broken... We now return you to your ongoing broadcast of Two Unbroke Boys.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
THE GOOD NEWS IS I FIXED THE CIRCUIT BREAKER

the bad news is I split all the atoms at the nuclear power plant so there's still no power

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread