Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

AEMINAL posted:

i wonder what SWAT would do if you just laid face down as a big non-moving X on the ground

would look really bad on the kill cam so i doubt they'd off ya

You don’t have to wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

jesus christ :sterv:

okay you guys have a problem

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Did people see https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-arrest-man-suspected-swatting-preceded-deadly-police-shooting-n833576

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

lol

Miami New Times-Apr 19, 2017
In an April 13 letter New Times obtained, Rivera referred to Jonathan Aledda, the North Miami cop who was charged with attempted manslaughter last week after he shot the unarmed, innocent Charles Kinsey last July, as a "hero."

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i too feel my life is in imminent danger any time i knock on a door and someone opens it. the only appropriate response is killing whoever is on the other side before they kill me

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tenzarin posted:

drat they really upgraded the killstreaks in cod, I thought the dogs in waw were cool.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when they kill someone and have anyone else to blame they refer to the person they killed as an "innocent victim"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

IMO the cop should go to jail, as a murderer, for murdering. The kid should be banned from all video games for life.

lmao so i just read the guy who called the police is like, in his 20s and has done this serially, nevermind, throw the book at him

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
how on earth could anyone be old enough to pay taxes and be stupid enough to do this

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

how on earth could anyone be old enough to pay taxes and be stupid enough to do this

hahahahaha someone doesn't play games online

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arrhythmia posted:

Many gamers are hideous manchildren.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
If you have ever played a video game you are subhuman and this goes back to PONG

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

“SWauTistic”

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Moxxis Endowment posted:

Many gamers are hideous manchildren.

all you've told me that they're as stupid as this guy! not why they're that freakin' stupid!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It's like that experiment with the rat with electrodes in its head, that gets rewarded by pressing a button.

It's development in other areas gets kinda stunted, but it loving owns at pressing that button.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i remember when the nuclear bomb exploded that african

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

“SWauTistic”

haha I just noticed that

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
loving trigger happy police

There was no reason to shoot him down

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
a nerd and a cop murdered the same person

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

eonwe posted:

a nerd and a cop murdered the same person

just goes to show that cops are not so different from you and me

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

AEMINAL posted:

i wonder what SWAT would do if you just laid face down as a big non-moving X on the ground

would look really bad on the kill cam so i doubt they'd off ya

not moving just makes you an easier target, hth

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
This is going to be probably the first time where the guy who pulled the trigger gets no sentence and probably a pay raise, while the guy who was loving hundreds of miles away gets life.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

happyhippy posted:

This is going to be probably the first time where the guy who pulled the trigger gets no sentence and probably a pay raise, while the guy who was loving hundreds of miles away gets life.

I’m fine with this tbh. The cop exterminated two gamers with one bullet

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

WatermelonGun posted:

I’m fine with this tbh. The cop exterminated two gamers with one bullet

Expect the cop killed a random stranger that probably doesn't play video games. Did you even read

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Expect the cop killed a random stranger that probably doesn't play video games. Did you even read

We're all gamers playing the game of life. This guy got spawn camped, rip

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

happyhippy posted:

He won't get life. Worst case scenario for this kid is involuntary manslaughter (11 years + maybe a year or two for computer crime).

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Frankly, this should be seen as an opportunity. Start swatting every single police officer you can find the address of until something changes or until all cops are dead. No downside.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The Los Angeles Police Department arrested 25-year-old Tyler Barriss on Friday in connection with the call, LAPD spokesman Mike Lopez said Saturday. Barriss has been previously arrested for allegedly phoning in bomb threats.

cnet

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Dec 30, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Someone's been arrested.

The Los Angeles Police Department arrested 25-year-old Tyler Barriss on Friday in connection with the call, LAPD spokesman Mike Lopez said Saturday. Barriss has been previously arrested for allegedly phoning in bomb threats.

Cnet

"LAPD releases innocent man's corpse from prison after it is revealed that @SWauTistic turned himself in with another's address"

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
it's always really weird to me how american media publishes the full name of a suspect when they have not formally been convicted of a crime

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Arrhythmia posted:

"LAPD releases innocent man's corpse from prison after it is revealed that @SWauTistic turned himself in with another's address"

LOL

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Otherwise how will the public judge them

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

quote:

Rivera also claimed that Aledda was actually trying to fire at the autistic man, who he believed was armed a danger to Kinsey.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ED209 with a few tweaks might be a massive improvement.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Are american cops more stupid and cowardly the further south you go?
I see a correlation between stupid hick states and their police shooting unarmed people. A fearful, ignorant society creates ignorant, cowardly cops.

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Millions of Crows posted:

In my experience, yes actually.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Millions of Crows posted:

I see a correlation between stupid hick states and their police shooting unarmed people. A fearful, ignorant society creates ignorant, cowardly cops.

Washington and Colorado have a lot of police shootings but they take place more frequently in the south because there is a higher population of black people in the south and cops love to kill them

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Over There posted:

loving trigger happy police

There was no reason to shoot him down

Hot take

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Also there's already a thread about this and the other one is older and bigger so this one better find a niche quick. Maybe Photoshops of some kind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Sure, feel free to post whatever.

We really need a Photoshop thread, I've got an idea to post tomorrow for one. I just need to find some bad taxidermy photos.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Dec 30, 2017

• Locked thread