Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Took it up the butt from my wife's pregnant girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
not eaten the booty

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
We moved a heavy futon together and I thought it was love

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Plz start a thread

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
One time this guy brought over a printer for a girl I was banging and when he left I put the printer in her vagina

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
OP please post more mork and mindy self insert fan fic.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

threads about most uncomfortable not most awesome

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Hung out in her grandma style house decorated with floral print furniture and pretended to give a poo poo about anything she said. Also holding her hand in public since she actually was 11 years older than me and people gave us weird looks.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
A sexual partner dropped to all fours and began meowing as he backed out of the room

I was highly uncomfortable and left the scene quickly

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Oh, and my answer is being pressured for sex and then when that didn't work him acting like
a child who wanted a candy bar. Don't do this guys, its unattractive and borderline rapey coercion.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I dated a girl that had a pretty big rape fantasy. I tried to make her fantasy a reality, but I just couldn't stay erect with her screaming "noooo!" and "stoooop!" Wasn't our safe word, but still just couldn't do it. We broke up maybe a month after. I hope she finally found a nice guy that can rape her the way she wanted. She was a pretty sweet person.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

I dated a girl that had a pretty big rape fantasy. I tried to make her fantasy a reality, but I just couldn't stay erect with her screaming "noooo!" and "stoooop!" Wasn't our safe word, but still just couldn't do it. We broke up maybe a month after. I hope she finally found a nice guy that can rape her the way she wanted. She was a pretty sweet person.

Louis CK parachute account confirmed.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't you ever insinuate that I'm a red head! :mad:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

So was she raped before?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

:gas:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She said she wasn't, but who knows. Everything with her was pretty vanilla up until she dropped that request on me. She liked to tie me up, but that was basically it. Just a really uncomfortable and unfulfilling sexual attempt for both of us. Didn't help that she said there must be something wrong with me for not being into it. That pissed me off a bit and led to a very odd argument where I had to try and convince a woman that wanted to role play rape that me not being turned on by it didn't mean I thought she was ugly.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

lots of people end up sexualizing trauma and end up liking weird stuff because of it, it's one of the minds coping mechanisms.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ist time we had sex she slipped in the "magic finger" & I went along with it cuz LOL sex! Afterwards she questioned me on how much I liked it.

From then on it was open season on my rear end. I think it was the most significant, life impacting 3 weeks of my life.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Ist time we had sex she slipped in the "magic finger" & I went along with it cuz LOL sex! Afterwards she questioned me on how much I liked it.

From then on it was open season on my rear end. I think it was the most significant, life impacting 3 weeks of my life.

lmao

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

lots of people end up sexualizing trauma and end up liking weird stuff because of it, it's one of the minds coping mechanisms.

Wonderfully, simply, succinctly stated.
That's all it is, save $10000 bucks in therapy right there.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

I've had a couple of partners who ask to get choked/slapped which makes me incredibly uncomfortable and turns the rest of the sex having sesh into a chore.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Inkfish posted:

I've had a couple of partners who ask to get choked/slapped which makes me incredibly uncomfortable and turns the rest of the sex having sesh into a chore.

Live a little.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Marriage.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Inkfish posted:

In my country we call those "keepers". Or at the very least often.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ill do anything

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Met her family.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Inkfish posted:

Yeah, that's easy mode. Wait until you let a girl cut your armpits with a razor blade while you're tied up so she can lick your blood. But it's OK because she has dark hair and blue eyes.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, that's easy mode. Wait until you let a girl cut your armpits with a razor blade while you're tied up so she can lick your blood. But it's OK because she has dark hair and blue eyes.

And yet you led with the rape fantasy gf story...

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hell yeah

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my girlfriend dressed me up as sonic and chained me to the radiator, spamming "whos fast now, not so fast now ar eyou bitch" over and over.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

jeff smisek posted:

I took it up the butt twice

This but simultaneously.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

two words: diaper daddy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smythe posted:

my girlfriend dressed me up as sonic and chained me to the radiator, spamming "whos fast now, not so fast now ar eyou bitch" over and over.

And...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Spinster posted:

Uggghhh.
Welcome back [?]

lol

the correct response to the OP

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

A cut in your ARMPIT
Yikes, didn't that sting like a bitch for days after?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Rubbed a penis raw while charging a JO crystal.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

angryrobots posted:

And yet you led with the rape fantasy gf story...

Well, I wasn't uncomfortable letting my gf cut me a little. Besides the rape thing the only other thing I'm not really into is multiple sex partners at once. I've had a bunch of threeways and been to orgies and all sorts, but it's just not my thing and I think it takes away from the physical connection and trust you're forging.

Guess I'm just old fashioned, I say through my ball gag.

Spinster posted:

A cut in your ARMPIT
Yikes, didn't that sting like a bitch for days after?

Nah, it wasn't like deep or anything. Just a couple small cuts just big enough to draw a little blood. I wasn't super into it, but she was so I did it for her.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well, I wasn't uncomfortable letting my gf cut me a little. Besides the rape thing the only other thing I'm not really into is multiple sex partners at once. I've had a bunch of threeways and been to orgies and all sorts, but it's just not my thing and I think it takes away from the physical connection and trust you're forging.

Yeah I also have multiple sex partners forcing me into orgies all the time, and it's really bringing me down.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

she was dressed as eggman and used her powers of robotics to attach a milking machine to my cock and milk me dry, and forced me to drink it.we do this every night now right after watching the west wing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Solice is like an onion. Layers and waiting to be peeled.

• Locked thread