Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

SickZip posted:

if youre having to "investigate" something connected to trump instead of him accidentally admitting it or having an associate openly talk about it on an unsecured phonecall or email, then its probably nothing.

if russia was funneling money to trump I'd pretty much expect there to be a video of Boris and Natasha handing Donald Jr a sack with a dollar sign on it

Lmao. Tell us more about how you support Donald Trump and was excited to vote for him. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hell Yeah posted:

i knew it all along
North american
Russian
Association

you should write jokes for the daily show

Who What Now posted:

Why are you so triggered rn?

BECAUSE AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL IS BEING BETRAYED BY COWARDLY, SNIVELLING HOOK NOSED RUSSIANS WHO STABBED IT IN THE BACK!!! CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU? I HAVE IN MY HANDS THE NAME OF OVER FIFTY HIGH LEVEL OFFICIALS WHO ARE ACTUALLY RUSSIAN AGENTS! NO! LET GO OFF ME! I'M PERFECTLY SANE! LEMME SHOW YOU! LEMME SHOW YOU ALLLLLLLLLlllll....

(seriously though lol if you don't think the current red scare 2.0 isn't mock-worthy)

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Creamed Cormp posted:

you should write jokes for the daily show

:supaburn:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Can we bring back the Mooch?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol the party of McCarthy got loving turned into a retarded weapon by the KGB. loving owned.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
republicans and their bootlickers love russia so much, it's weird, they used to hate russia so much but now they want to emulate how putin runs things, how protesting is illegal

that is what republicans actually want

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
...triggered.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

SickZip posted:

if youre having to "investigate" something connected to trump instead of him accidentally admitting it or having an associate openly talk about it on an unsecured phonecall or email, then its probably nothing.

if russia was funneling money to trump I'd pretty much expect there to be a video of Boris and Natasha handing Donald Jr a sack with a dollar sign on it

well I mean both eric and junior are on record talking about the shitloads of money they get from russian sources, there's that whole agalarov angle, the veselnitskaya meeting...

it has been pretty funny seeing freakouts itt though

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Peace de Bundy posted:

aint nobody gonna shoot up your hamilton plays and kid free icecream parlors

aint nobody gonna shoot up your gay nightcl- wait

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

World War Mammories posted:

well I mean both eric and junior are on record talking about the shitloads of money they get from russian sources, there's that whole agalarov angle, the veselnitskaya meeting...

Does Trump Tower have a lead problem or something?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol if you post on these forums and you're not getting paid to write jokes for the daily show.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lmao. Tell us more about how you support Donald Trump and was excited to vote for him. :allears:

I voted for trump and Id vote for trump if the reelection was today? ive never made a secret that i voted for him or my personal opinions

I've been pretty constant in my opinions about trump. he a deeply weird idiot savant with endless personal flaws has been evident forever. My only real disappointment is that they drove out everyone in his inner circle who wasnt a warmonger

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

HEY TRUMP GO BACK TO RUSSIA

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Creamed Cormp posted:

(seriously though lol if you don't think the current red scare 2.0 isn't mock-worthy)

Mockery is supposed to be funny :ssh:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Creamed Cormp posted:

the current reds are literally invading and annexing their neighbours.

e: sweden is handing out a handbook about how to stockpile supplies and participate in a “national defence” in case of war with “a foreign invader” lol. oh also they reimplemented conscription. pussy bitchbois and their red scare 2.0

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jan 18, 2018

NightshadeGenitals
Dec 28, 2017

Star maths and wishy thinking
Reds under my bed! Save us Hillary!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I wish I could re-animate the corpse of John Milius to beat the poo poo out of these modern "conservatives" and I can't believe I'm saying that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SickZip posted:

I voted for trump and Id vote for trump if the reelection was today? ive never made a secret that i voted for him or my personal opinions

I've been pretty constant in my opinions about trump. he a deeply weird idiot savant with endless personal flaws has been evident forever. My only real disappointment is that they drove out everyone in his inner circle who wasnt a warmonger

Being an idiot savant means you're good at something, and eating big Macs doesn't qualify.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Who What Now posted:

Mockery is supposed to be funny :ssh:

too sophisticated for you maybe? I will have you know my IQ is 102 so my intellect is rather above average :smug:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

SickZip posted:

You deserve only mockery and shame. Good day.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Creamed Cormp posted:

hosed up how Trump told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the election... when are we going to arrest this traitor and make Abuela (pbuh) our queen president for life?

lol you are coming to the defense of donald trump

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Inept posted:

lol you are coming to the defense of donald trump

buddy I can cum to anything, just pay me

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
chuds coming out of the woodwork to defend their bad worldview and opinions

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

SickZip posted:

I'm dumb as gently caress

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
What's the mean average time on these stories until we find out that this is actually 100% false due to a missing or incorrect key detail - 36 hours?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SickZip posted:

Charles Mansion posted:

SickZip posted:

I'm dumb as gently caress

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Hell Yeah posted:

lol if you post on these forums and you're not getting paid to write jokes for the daily show.

Does it pay better than working as a paid protester?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i voted for stein. looks like i win the internet communist beauty pageant! :smuggo:

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

SickZip posted:

My reasoning skills have been described as Schiavo-esque :smug:

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Being an idiot savant means you're good at something, and eating big Macs doesn't qualify.

hes an outright genius at grifting imo. like he's objectively bad at anything that requires learning or disciplined thinking but he has a kind of social low cunning thats seriously impressive.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
lol not a single chud itt

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

insulated staircase posted:

i voted for stein. looks like i win the internet communist beauty pageant! :smuggo:

congrats you voted for a Russian shill who thinks vaccines cause autism

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SickZip posted:

hes an outright genius at grifting imo. like he's objectively bad at anything that requires learning or disciplined thinking but he has a kind of social low cunning thats seriously impressive.

That's because he has no empathy or conscience. It's not a reflection of intelligence if you're wired that way, seriously.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
even if its russian funded i cant see it being enough against the americans culture of love for guns. we'll just have to accept public areas as a potential shootout.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

old beast lunatic posted:

lol the party of McCarthy got loving turned into a retarded weapon by the KGB. loving owned.

lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
laundering money for Mother Russia to own the libs

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
In all seriousness, Russia is interested in keeping us in disunity. It wouldn't surprise me to learn they've been partially responsible for funding the most extreme fringes of the left AND right.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SickZip posted:

sorry to say this dude but ur dumb as bricks lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

NightshadeGenitals posted:

Reds under my bed! Save us Hillary!

A+ avatar and post combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SickZip posted:

It doesn't take a genius to bilk retards who would give away money to a tree stump.

• Locked thread