Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I think she did a tour about a year or two ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Well don't leave us hanging... Did she show the other tittay?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The timing on this was suspicious, OP. I think you watched the latest rupaul episode right before you posted this.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Really gotta say, the NFL really dropped the ball here. 10 years ago the nation was different, but since that time we have endured great social, political and economic hardship, which all began when our precious children and 50 year old football dads accidentally saw Janet Jackson's nipnop. While Ms. Jackson (I, too, am nasty) was essentislly blacklisted from the entertainment industry, Justin Timberlake got to pop, lock and cosplay as a Troll doll, evem though her nipster was exposed by no fault of her own, but HIS! And here we are, in 2018, at Super Bowl Lii, and we finally have a chance at equality. A chance at reparation. A chance at REDEMPTION. A chance for Ms. Jackson (still nasty) to join Justin Timberlake and balance the scales by ripping his pants and exposing his dick or perhaps balls on live television. And the NFL failed to seize this opportunity, so now we will never be united as one nation. Truly this is a shameful time

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

wardrobe malfunction
wasnt believable as an accident in any way to anyone who watched it. kinda bothersome that we refer to it by the phrase they came up with for the manufactured scandal

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Bluedeanie posted:

Really gotta say, the NFL really dropped the ball here. 10 years ago the nation was different, but since that time we have endured great social, political and economic hardship, which all began when our precious children and 50 year old football dads accidentally saw Janet Jackson's nipnop. While Ms. Jackson (I, too, am nasty) was essentislly blacklisted from the entertainment industry, Justin Timberlake got to pop, lock and cosplay as a Troll doll, evem though her nipster was exposed by no fault of her own, but HIS! And here we are, in 2018, at Super Bowl Lii, and we finally have a chance at equality. A chance at reparation. A chance at REDEMPTION. A chance for Ms. Jackson (still nasty) to join Justin Timberlake and balance the scales by ripping his pants and exposing his dick or perhaps balls on live television. And the NFL failed to seize this opportunity, so now we will never be united as one nation. Truly this is a shameful time

its okay now to show a penis and balls on national television, so true reparation can never occur

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Bluedeanie posted:

10 years ago was 2008

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIafqErL3TM

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

:supaburn:

-An entire nation responding to a nipple
To be fair it really has been downhill since that show.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

To be fair it really has been downhill since that show.

Beyonce should have whipped them out imo

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

outkast understands it is time for our nation to heal

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Macrowave Oven posted:

I had a friend who swears she wasn't wearing a pastie when Timberlake ripped off her bra cup and that her nipple was just super dark.

Ha ha yeah man I've seen dark nips before but she defo had a sticker of that nipper

the Mammdela Effect

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

1redflag posted:

Well don't leave us hanging... Did she show the other tittay?

Nope.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

dammit janet

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This man must be stopped

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

New star wars lookin good

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Blazing Ownager posted:

I don't even know how she got to the super bowl in the first place, as the public didn't give a poo poo until the wardrobe malfunction

I mean some people liked her but in that "lesser Baldwin" sort of way

I think you're confusing her with LaToya Jackson or something? Because Janet Jackson was pretty much the "black Madonna" in the late 80s and then even more people flocked to her in the 90s so they can get that guilt-free Jackson fix without the crazy.

I recall her Superbowl appearance was being considered in some quarters like her coronation as the new elder-stateswoman of the pop music scene until of course titty-gate happened. She spent the rest of the decade making multiple comeback attempts but I always feel like Mariah Carey kind of took her spot in the public eye by that time and didn't let go.

I get the impression those rough years in her career and her brother's death had her going "gently caress this poo poo" to the industry and is just doing whatever now

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Hustle Hound posted:

it was a different time. now everyone is a sexual deviant and nothing matters

Janet Jackson's nipple turned us into sexual deviants.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i remember seeing that as a kid since my older brother had a subscription. i wanted to be that guy

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

i remember seeing that as a kid since my older brother had a subscription. i wanted to be that guy

That's a really good photo for illustrating a crazy theory I came up with, namely that Michael finished transitioning into a woman and now lives entirely as Janet.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

Lolling at loving Snow of all people getting a cover shout out.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Ya'll been lookin' at my Janet!?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Woody Allen has done nothing wrong, anyway here is Janet Jackson's titties and Snow with the smash 1993 hit Informer *holds out hand patiently for Pulitzer*

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
I dont know what Janet is doing right now, but I'm sure we can all agree that she SHOULD BE having sex with me whenever I want it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pug Rodeo posted:

INFORMER, yanosadamedesnamemeblaaa, I lickabahbahdahhh.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rip Janet Jackson's titties

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Janet was mad sexy in that 'Again' video, rocking her 2018 jeans.

12 year old me was convinced this was some sort of pussy-chain. I don't think I understand what it is to this day.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

veiled boner fuel posted:

INFORMER, yanosadamedesnamemeblaaa, I lickabahbahdahhh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1omPNEVOIaM&t=145s

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

since the topic has wandered i just want to reiterate, Rhythm Nation is an extremely loving good album and its a good time to go back and give it a listen. titties are nice and all but lots of people have them. theres not a lot of albums that good

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Ah good, she has finally completed her transition into becoming an eastern european grandmother

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Remember when she was in Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No I don't

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Janet was mad sexy in that 'Again' video, rocking her 2018 jeans.

12 year old me was convinced this was some sort of pussy-chain. I don't think I understand what it is to this day.

Are pussy-chains a thing?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

shut up blegum posted:

It's huge in the bdsm community

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

shut up blegum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7TnoCM7fo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

shut up blegum posted:

Making a huge come back!
Try blinging your gooch today! Don't let a MAN tell you you can't glitz your clit ditch, bitch!

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Pug Rodeo posted:

https://youtu.be/X3bq01HtfCQ

This song is really cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

shut up blegum posted:

Yes, as in the old slang phrase "drat her pussy game be off the chain"

• Locked thread