Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Janet has basically been missing since Michael died. Her classic albums like Rhythm Nation and Janet. make me long for her return.

This was my favorite song when I was a little kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNMiX-S0kWY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Pretty sure she got fat.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The media had her killed after the whole super bowl fiasco.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Pretty sure the Jacksons are all insane. Their dad messed them up good.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

The Dennis System posted:

Rude.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Actually it was their Hollywood agent and manager

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
I had a friend who swears she wasn't wearing a pastie when Timberlake ripped off her bra cup and that her nipple was just super dark.

Ha ha yeah man I've seen dark nips before but she defo had a sticker of that nipper

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Rhythm Nation is an extremely good album

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Shes a pedo and molested youngsters at her ranch

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

I call her Ms. Jackon.

'Cause I'm nasty.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Earwicker posted:

Rhythm Nation is an extremely good album

This is a true statement that is true.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Shes a pedo and molested youngsters at her ranch

Wrong. It was her brother who did that. Sad.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frankenstyle posted:

I call her Ms. Jackon.

Are you for real right now

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

AARO posted:

Janet has basically been missing since Michael died.

She had another album (which, personal taste, was better than her past couple), married some rich Saudi dude, had a child at 50, then divorced the guy 3 months after the child was born because she’s cold-blooded like that. She’s doing alright I guess.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

She still mad she got her titty grab

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
During the timberlake dance routine at the superbowl i thought she might make an apperance. It would have been funny if she ripped off his shirt and he was wearing a sticker on his nipple.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

During the timberlake dance routine at the superbowl i thought she might make an apperance. It would have been funny if she ripped off his shirt and he was wearing a sticker on his nipple.

Same, except he rips off her skirt

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

AARO posted:

Wrong. It was her brother who did that. Sad.

I hope it wasn't Jermaine

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

Macrowave Oven posted:

I had a friend who swears she wasn't wearing a pastie when Timberlake ripped off her bra cup and that her nipple was just super dark.

Ha ha yeah man I've seen dark nips before but she defo had a sticker of that nipper

I don't think it was a sticker. It looked like a nipple shield which is a type of jewelry for pierced nipples.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The nipple thing happened in Feb 2004. Beyonce sang the national anthem. Tom Brady was MVP. Time is truly a flat circle.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

1redflag posted:

The nipple thing happened in Feb 2004. Beyonce sang the national anthem. Tom Brady was MVP. Time is truly a flat circle.

America has stagnated. It is the event horizon of the black hole that is late stage capitalism

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Macrowave Oven posted:

As a tittie expert I can assure you that you are wrong, eventually you will realize nipples come in all colors and sorts. :colbert:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The nipple was real and it was good

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Some of that is human nature

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://www.amny.com/entertainment/panorama-festival-lineup-nyc-1.16461724

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

AARO posted:

Janet has basically been missing since Michael died. Her classic albums like Rhythm Nation and Janet. make me long for her return.

This was my favorite song when I was a little kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNMiX-S0kWY

hey op

shes probably just chilling and enjoying life while never having to do anything ever again

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

warez posted:

She had another album (which, personal taste, was better than her past couple), married some rich Saudi dude, had a child at 50, then divorced the guy 3 months after the child was born because she’s cold-blooded like that. She’s doing alright I guess.

Yeah I was gonna say I thought she had an album come out last year

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

warez posted:

I thought the guy went all crazy on her when the kid was born and wanted to raise it whabbist or something

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Macrowave Oven posted:

ive got one on now

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
So was nipplegate intentional or not?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Macrowave Oven posted:

Your friend is right and you are an idiot.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Peter turned out OK

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The media had her killed after the whole super bowl fiasco.

I don't even know how she got to the super bowl in the first place, as the public didn't give a poo poo until the wardrobe malfunction

I mean some people liked her but in that "lesser Baldwin" sort of way

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Never heard of her.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Blue Train posted:

I thought the guy went all crazy on her when the kid was born and wanted to raise it whabbist or something

those whascally whabbists

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
:supaburn:

-An entire nation responding to a nipple

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

bag em and tag em posted:

it was a different time. now everyone is a sexual deviant and nothing matters

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

bag em and tag em posted:

TBF it was a nice tit and it was wearing decently rare armor :shrug:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

How come they invited Justin back when he's the one who exposed her tit in the first place?

She should have been there and pulled down his pants so his donger flopped out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the other tit and janet flaked on us

• Locked thread