Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit

darth_pizza posted:

Mondays are haram.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

Garfield about to take out Isis like it was frieza

alnilam

a lot of good posts itt but i right now I'm going to sit back and appreciate the insanity that is the op

alnilam

Margaret subscribes to old medical ideas such as, the life force is made up of rotten gases sometimes represented as cheese

google THIS

this begs the question, if you eat too much laszonia and get bloated with gas are you more or less alive? is that gas different from rotten cheese gas? are they both part of a gas yin and yang? a gassy, bloated duality of man and/or cat?

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

this begs the question, if you eat too much laszonia and get bloated with gas are you more or less alive? is that gas different from rotten cheese gas? are they both part of a gas yin and yang? a gassy, bloated duality of man and/or cat?

I think more alive for a while, as I think you are adding more bacteria to make more gas (maybe?), but then if you get to much bloating and die and then your are probably at least somewhat less alive.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

alnilam posted:

a lot of good posts itt but i right now I'm going to sit back and appreciate the insanity that is the op

watch! this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmSdreEo7-I&t=151s

FutonForensic

wearing a lampshade

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

----------------

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

----------------

alnilam

of course bnermal's mysterious online friend ends up living in abu dhabi

wearing a lampshade

Garfield eats donuts now?

Koishi Komeiji

The mysterious Cheese_Cat 12 looks extremely byob af. I mean, I would give him my password :shrug:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
cheese is just another word for original sin

FluffieDuckie

bump

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

the unabonger

UWBW posted:

Je suis Garfield.

the unabonger
this thread is really good, ty for bumping it so i could read it

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Jedrick posted:

t-shirt of lazing Garfield piloting a drone one handed with raybans and backwards hat

Hello, new back piece tattoo.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

cda

by Hand Knit
the thrad, for garfield to poo poo in the faces of ISIS in

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
garfield defeating isis with a bazooka, then wakeing up and realizing that ISIS has been defeated for months and jon and odie are nothing but gibs all over the walls now

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
jon to garfield: garfield NO! ISIS has been defeated! what are you doing! dear god, no!

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
garfield experienceing violent psychosis...again

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
garfiedl carefully measuring his words so if you take the first letter of every word it spells US GVT FUNNELED ARMS TO ISIS THROUGH SAUDI ARABIA

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
"US Gvt is the real ISIS now," says Garfield, "Uncle Sam is like Osama Bin Laden but with no morality a nd a million more wives"

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Garfield pulls a ski mask over his face outside of Langley HQ "US Gvt trained me to defeat ISIS," he thinks to himself, "but those mother fuckers never thought I'd really finish the job."

----------------

alnilam

cda posted:

garfiedl carefully measuring his words so if you take the first letter of every word it spells US GVT FUNNELED ARMS TO ISIS THROUGH SAUDI ARABIA

the people never find this messagee bc canonically those are all thought bubbles

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Jon: garfield please take your kitty cat seroquel

cda

by Hand Knit
plot of the bourne series only its garfield slowly realizing that he's garfield

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Richard Webb: It was called Project Monday...the goal was to create the ultimate assassin...but then we needed a way to test whether our assassins were good enough. And that's why we created ISIS...to train you

----------------

the unabonger

cda posted:

Koishi Komeiji

Scene: Garfield is calmly disassembling and reassembling an assault rifle blindfolded in a dark basement while cnn plays in the background. We see that he has tattooed letters on his knuckles so that one hand spells "kill" and the other "isis". Across his entire back is another tattoo that simply reads "Israel did 9-11". Garfield continues to take apart and put the rifle back together with machine like precision while Wolf Blitzer reads about a terrorist attack at a lasagna factory in his trademark monotone voice.

Garfield (muttering to himself): I hate Mondays.

*The camera zooms out to show a calender on the wall and every day is Monday.*

cda

by Hand Knit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Scene: Garfield is calmly disassembling and reassembling an assault rifle blindfolded in a dark basement while cnn plays in the background. We see that he has tattooed letters on his knuckles so that one hand spells "kill" and the other "isis". Across his entire back is another tattoo that simply reads "Israel did 9-11". Garfield continues to take apart and put the rifle back together with machine like precision while Wolf Blitzer reads about a terrorist attack at a lasagna factory in his trademark monotone voice.

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
We will never know what became of Margaret after Garfield squeezed the cheese out of the United States (lifeless).

the unabonger
Garfield is a cia psyop

the unabonger
garfield was originally created to hlp destabilize the middle east

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich

i flunked out posted:

Garfield is a cia psyop

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

cda posted:

cda posted:

Richard Webb: It was called Project Monday...the goal was to create the ultimate assassin...but then we needed a way to test whether our assassins were good enough. And that's why we created ISIS...to train you

Koishi Komeiji posted:

• Locked thread