Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what's your pissing technique?
over the top
thread the needle
:feelsgood:
piss pant
I have no dick and I must piss
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Moridin920 posted:

I like to piss on things for fun

Like I'll be in the side pissing on a bush but then if there's a car or bike or something there I might piss on it instead

lol if u don’t write your name w piss every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have to pee sitting down. I am having sex almost every waking second when I’m not posting so my pee sprays in all kinds of random directions

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I do pushups with my dick and then piss into my own mouth for on the go hydration

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

If you're having trouble pissing take your balls out too, the cold will shrink your sac and help squeeze the pee out

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Away all Goats posted:

If you're having trouble pissing take your balls out too, the cold will shrink your sac and help squeeze the pee out

also then u can blame ur small dilz on the cold

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I like to piss up into the air like a fountain

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

let it mellow posted:

also then u can blame ur small dilz on the cold

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
After you piss, whip your dick around real fast like a propeller to get all the drops out. Just try not to hit yourself in the face with it because that has happened to me many times.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

After you piss, whip your dick around real fast like a propeller to get all the drops out. Just try not to hit yourself in the face with it because that has happened to me many times.

You get piss in your face a lot?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

You get piss in your face a lot?

When I spin my dick around the pee flies out and some of it splatters across the bottom of my chin. I haven't figured a way around this yet.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Also on the people to either side of me if I'm standing in a row of urinals.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

Yeah it’s like, if that dildo ain’t strapped on real good it would have really really hurt. Like for the chick.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I tie a string around the head of my wiener each morning when I get dressed, and then thread that string through the fly off both my underwear and pants, then allow the string to be zipped up (it doesn't cause the zipper to get stuck). The string isn't as obvious as you may think, and when I need to urinate, I simply undo my zipper and give the string a gentle tug, and BAM my penis is out and ready to make a piss! Couldn't be simpler

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I like to piss at the side of the toilet bowl, above where the water is, so it doesn’t make as much noise as a stream of piss hitting water does. Stealth pissing, if you will.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

man nurse posted:

I like to piss at the side of the toilet bowl, above where the water is, so it doesn’t make as much noise as a stream of piss hitting water does. Stealth pissing, if you will.

:same:

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

My pro move for when i pee when i cant wash my hands is a practiced 2 hand move where i pull my boxers underneath the vader helm, then slide it down to where I've got the aim where i want it and then pee, slide back, shake pee drops, pull everything up.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

you should be forcefully pissing at full volume everytime you have to

if you're not straining every muscle in your body while firing off a massive deep yellow stream everytime I just dont know what to tell you

the neighbours should hear it everytime you go to take a leak like rain water gushing against the side of a house

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

EorayMel posted:

My urine has been consistently foamy recently and it is making me worried :saddowns:

Don’t eat so much protein.

I use the boxer hole and fly, but sometimes it’s challenging to snake it through there.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Blue On Blue posted:

you should be forcefully pissing at full volume everytime you have to

if you're not straining every muscle in your body while firing off a massive deep yellow stream everytime I just dont know what to tell you

the neighbours should hear it everytime you go to take a leak like rain water gushing against the side of a house

I always try for maximum volume to prove my dominance. Trickle pissers are intimidated by my manly stream

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I have a wide urethra & it tends to dribble down like a slowly poured glass of water

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

here's some tunes for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tYvGfF1Gkg

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

myDad posted:

I have a wide urethra & it tends to dribble down like a slowly poured glass of water

I pissed the other day and it keep dripping while I had the usual stream. I thought I had a hole somewhere or something.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Working in a hospital lsb ive seen piss that looks like diarrhea and diarrhea that looks like piss. Lots of piss that looks like blood and a couple times blue piss.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yo

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

I piss as hard as possible standing as far away from the toilet as possible.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

in a mason jar to store for later use:q:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I had some blood in my piss but all it seemed to do was enhance the flavour so I dunno what all the fuss is about

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I've never had blood in my piss but I have had blood in my semen.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just wait until you've had piss in your blood. All the cool kids are doing it!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

in a mason jar to store for later use:q:

Natural Harvest, indeed

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I have nothing to add except I will miss asparagus.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I don't think you're supposed to piss on asparagus. Its tall, gangly shape makes for a bad target. Why not a nice accommodating snow bank instead?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I've been told I piss very angrily. I guess it's loud??

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
My piss produces a soothing melody that calms even the most ferocious beasts

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
When I poop I will stop making GBS threads and stand up to piss because I am a man not a woman I don't sit down and pee.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

:same: but I also don't sit down and poop :smug:
Real men just propel their turds towards the nearest thing that needs to be destroyed.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

whip it out as you walk in the door and put it away at the sink

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Imma be real.

At work I do the 'undo the belt and button then fold and flop'.
At home I do the 'Just feels good, man', or sit, actually, because it might turn into something more exciting (a large fart).

Thank you for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I like to pinch and stretch my foreskin like you would a balloon knot and just get it fuckin' all over the place.

• Locked thread