Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what's your pissing technique?
over the top
thread the needle
:feelsgood:
piss pant
I have no dick and I must piss
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
Does anyone use the fly hole in their pants/underpants when pissing? You have to open two holes, thread through both of them and then button up the inner hole through the outer one. I undo my belt, outer button and zipper and then flop over the underpants. What is your technique?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I used to flop. Now I use the hole because with grown up clothes its easier.

I remember this thread in 2005 too literally

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

butt dickus posted:

Does anyone use the fly hole in their pants/underpants when pissing? You have to open two holes, thread through both of them and then button up the inner hole through the outer one. I undo my belt, outer button and zipper and then flop over the underpants. What is your technique?

same, but then both hands on the wall like i'm being frisked. i do this everywhere i go, and the looks you get from dudes is pretty great

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My urine has been consistently foamy recently and it is making me worried :saddowns:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I like the 'bank shot' its fun

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just piss down the front of my boxers and wring them out in the urinal and blast the wet spot with the hair dryer while I smoke a stogie usually. :tipshat:

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Flopping over is sub optimal technique because of the constriction on the piss tubes caused by the underpants waist band

What you gotta do is strip completely waist down after that, technique is for children. Let the piss decide how it wants to come out, let the piss take a hold of your entire consciousness

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I lay on the floor, close my eyes, and pretend it's raining.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I had my urethra surgically rerouted to my rectum so that I pee as I poop. It is the pinnacle of elegance.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
"ninja style", where you pee at the side of the bowl to stay quiet at night.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Rad-daddio posted:

"ninja style", where you pee at the side of the bowl to stay quiet at night.
This thread is about the pants end of the pissing equation. Please post more carefully next time.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Most of the time I just piss up in the air like a whale blowing out its blow hole and let god sort out the winners from the losers

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

BloodRed posted:

Most of the time I just piss up in the air like a whale blowing out its blow hole and let god sort out the winners from the losers
This is fine and good but you left out the important detail of where your pants are relative to your dick in this scenario.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I undo the knot & let it slip out my pant leg

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

My dick always finds a way to piss at a 90 degree angle no matter how I position it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

drat that boy gonna pee out the sun! :eyepoop:

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

dayum

call me

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
The fly is useful when you've got a lot of other stuff going on. Like when I'm rock climbing and have a harness on

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

pinch the foreskin, let the piss fill it up like a balloon, carry it into the bathroom / retention pond behind the strip mall to release

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I sit down to piss like bog intended

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Doctor Dogballs posted:

pinch the foreskin, let the piss fill it up like a balloon, carry it into the bathroom / retention pond behind the strip mall to release

just use a rubber band bro, put it on in the morning take it off at night

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Doctor Dogballs posted:

yeah foreskin4lyfe!

people complain about it, but you don't see non-foreskin fools able to do cool party tricks like that

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

https://twitter.com/degg/status/958824818555662337

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Train posted:

I sit down to piss like bog intended

same.

all of these pissbabies spend all day covered in splashback

gross, dudes

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
I use a shewee and pinch my nipples like i'm convinced all women do when pissing

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

My relationship with my father turned sour at an early age when he kept asking why I dropped my pants all the way to pee and wouldn't take "so I don't get piss on them" for an answer

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If I'm wearing pants I unzip the fly and fish out my junk. If I'm wearing shorts I just roll up the leg I've got my dick tucked down because it's closer. This works because my penis is very long but not especially girthy.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
just recently I had an epiphany and put on my boxers backwards so now when I sit down to poo poo I don't have to expose my manhood to any creepers that might be filming me with hidden cameras and just pop a poop out the pee slot

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

If I'm wearing pants I unzip the fly and fish out my junk. If I'm wearing shorts I just roll up the leg I've got my dick tucked down because it's closer. This works because my penis is very long but not especially girthy.

That’s the kind of penis chicks always be complaining about

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

That’s the kind of penis chicks always be complaining about

I always poke her cervix every time but barely touch the sides so it's the worst of both worlds.

But in recognition of that I've really upped my oral game to the point of being extremely good at it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

thru the underpants leg hole, then the pants fly

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

I always poke her cervix every time but barely touch the sides so it's the worst of both worlds.

But in recognition of that I've really upped my oral game to the point of being extremely good at it.

drat you slow lol that woulda fell off if it was real. That’s a long way from bein breakfast buddies lol. :classiclol:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

drat you slow lol that woulda fell off if it was real.

I don't understand what these words mean.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

I don't understand what these words mean.

Nice wan.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

BloodRed posted:

just recently I had an epiphany and put on my boxers backwards so now when I sit down to poo poo I don't have to expose my manhood to any creepers that might be filming me with hidden cameras and just pop a poop out the pee slot

but how do you poop without pissing your boxers?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Applewhite posted:

This is the best penis don't feel oppressed by the gynocracy

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I whip it out and unload op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like to piss on things for fun

Like I'll be in the side pissing on a bush but then if there's a car or bike or something there I might piss on it instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

but how do you poop without pissing your boxers?

just let it go through the cotton

• Locked thread