Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I’ve met with a terrible hunt, haven’t I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

People on Twitter are arguing about whether the robot that stole the Statue of Liberty or the giant brain-face-thing in its stomach is more fuckable

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Sapper posted:

I woke up in the middle of getting a filthy blood transfusion in a dingy, dirty room from a dingy dirty guy, and everyone around here is really fuckin' hairy. I had to beat that guy's oversized dog to death with my bare hands just to get the hell out of this house.

I probably have hepatitis now. Great.

Sounds cool, what game is this

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'm a human RPG protagonist guy on a quest to find out what's causing the local outbreak of anencephaly with an eclectic band of companions who have no actual reason to travel with me. I'm a priest, but I apparently didn't pay attention in seminary because I ask every single person I see about my deity like I never heard of the schmuck. I live in a lovely castle with very little reactivity and a giant dungeon underneath it. My quest is trivially easy because I have storytime mode on and I use the command console cause I'm just trying to get the end states I want because a new chapter of my life starts in 6 days, when the sequel comes out. Also I kidnap a baby hobbit for fun and find out the gods are robots, or frankensteins or something. I squeeze gats.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
"I didnt ask for this."

Edit: Got some sweet augs, tho.

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 2, 2018

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I am the 65 celtics but the entire team is drunk and takes smoke breaks. The other team is trying to blame their inferiority on a weird mysterious form of time dilation causing them to miss threes.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Welp, I guess I get to live in Destiny 2 :smithicide:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Sounds cool, what game is this

Bloodborne.

Also :same:

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

Hanging out with a bunch of teens who are all about investigating paranormal experiences, but there's no Great Dane. Oh no.

oh no OP what have you done to me

what have I done to myself I have to date one of these folks why did I peek at this one instead of continuing God of War

Brimstone Inquiry fucked around with this message at 19:47 on May 2, 2018

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Kamurocho circa 2016, hell of a place for a kid to grow up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Who’s this bald rear end in a top hat and why’s he keep calling me BOY?

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I'm stuck murdering legions of chaff and sorting through the tons of equipment dropped.

Also sometimes i hear voices saying did hitler really do anything wrong and offering very bad trade deals.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

god i wish this was real i'd have the most beautiful 2d gf of my dreams

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I'm a patrician Roman of the Gens Julia and i've all but exterminated Gallia, Dacia and Hispania, now i'm at war with the tribes of Brittania. The second punic war hasnt even begun yet and neither the Brutii nor the Scipii control any african territory so I still have a chance to become Julius Africanus, and first man in Rome

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'm a human RPG protagonist guy on a quest to find out what's causing the local outbreak of anencephaly with an eclectic band of companions who have no actual reason to travel with me. I'm a priest, but I apparently didn't pay attention in seminary because I ask every single person I see about my deity like I never heard of the schmuck. I live in a lovely castle with very little reactivity and a giant dungeon underneath it. My quest is trivially easy because I have storytime mode on and I use the command console cause I'm just trying to get the end states I want because a new chapter of my life starts in 6 days, when the sequel comes out. Also I kidnap a baby hobbit for fun and find out the gods are robots, or frankensteins or something. I squeeze gats.

..PoE?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I need to build more satellites.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

lol yeah

Gonna be fun reconciling my Eothasian faith with the fact that he wrecked my castle, and also I apparently don't know who he is. And he's a robot frankenstein.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

I'm about to get ripped to shreds by tiny red men while some reptilian (i think?) porcupines shoot their quills at me

same, but in diablo 3

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm a space teen with my own space ship.
I have a thing on my arm that shoots concentrated nothingness.
I've never seen my mother's eyes and she is constantly yelling at me.
From my chair I wear many suits that perform magic rituals.
My best friend has a personality issue and a deep bloodlust.
I travel the solar system to find magic capitalists and brutally murder them for their stuff.

WarFrame

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
drat, I should have played an anime dating sim.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lotta ppl waking up with mean grey dads today

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I fall into the hole that was meant for me, and disappear forever.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im in the sims 4.

huh

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
C'mon boys, the sun's shining, it's time to clear out this minefield! *Kaboom*

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I'm a smarmy upper-class citizen living in the Arctic Tundra and I just want some goddamn fruit juice!

Anno2205

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the war has been raging since before my training even began, since before i was born, and will continue after i die, i know. and yet, either through indoctrination, divination, or pure unadulterated hubris I know that i alone will destroy the source of their power, and i alone will restore order to this mad world under the pallid glow of the mad moon. my squad and i have been training in the barracks for months, and our crack team is equipped for any foe. me? i'm a sorcerer, yep - it's true. i was born gifted and my abilities have been honed since i was a but a sapling. with the completion of my training i was bestowed my mage staff and from it i can launch a powerful magic missile that rips my foes to shreds.

it was 20 minutes into the battle and we were deployed. i remember it like it was yesterday. me in the back, along with my engineer friend Flaxor in his mighty siege wagon with our four mighty warriors at the vanguard. We walked through the jungle, it was quiet, it was cold. the battle was still far away. as we approached the front lines i felt my heart skip a beat - the defensive tower was firing fast, they were upon us. as we drew nearer i could smell the death in the air. the rumble of the tower firing shook me to my very core. hundreds of bodies lay strewn throughout the road. as we engaged the enemy our training took over. their wave buckled and we pushed them away from the cannons. they were reeling. Flaxor was arming and firing as fast as he could - Jorg'dash the warrior was wounded but enduring in the front, his gladius stained red with blood.

and then it all changed... in an instant i knew the battle had shifted, that the world i knew was over, that nothing would ever be the same. a bright light from sky shone down beside me. trees all around came crashing down, bursting into splinters and matchsticks, it was blinding. by the time i opened my eyes i was in her shadow - it was more awesome than i can summon the words to describe. her high heels were as high as my knees, her thighs as thick as my body, her stride as long as my supine form. she called upon an ancient relic and phased through me - i could feel her warmth as she passed through my quivering body, her energy coursing through my chlorophyll, it was the most erotic experience of my life. i watched her in awe and she strode before us... but what i didn't expect was the carnage she was about the call forth, the brutality she would inflict.

a new line of enemies approached. i tensed, i was afraid - i wanted to protect her. she was so beautiful, so perfect. i readied my staff and prepared to engage the enemy... but it was all for naught. it was as if the forest itself tensed as she drew back her mighty bowstring, and the air split and cracked when she let slip her arrow; it flew through the air with amazing speed and landed itself clear through the body of an enemy warrior, killing him instantly. the arrows flew in a hailstorm of death, each deadly piercing shot as big as my body, as heavy as my heart. she ripped them to shreds in an instant. i looked up at her, in awe - her lithe form gallantly leading us to glory, her humongous breasts, each as big as my torso heaving up and down with a hypnotizing rhythm. i would do anything for her. i wanted to see her face, but it was hidden behind her mask of madness, eyes glowing red with an insatiable rage. i adored her. in this moment, i fell deeply in love with Traxex, the Drow Ranger... but my love would be short lived, and unrequited, of course - what use could she have for a mere creep like me?

I blinked and it was too late. Rocks everywhere, a landslide, a deafening cacophony. A mountain had appeared before me in the split-second between a hummingbirds heartbeat. She flew through the air, higher than the treetops, above the forest, outside the bounds of the realm I called home. He showed no expression, no face, no soul, no Ghar'kek, the creep word for Devotion. As soon as he had appeared, he had gone, and all that remained in his wake was the catatonic body of my beautiful elven bride. i wanted to weep, to mourn her loss, to give myself to bring her back - but I was driven forward, driven towards the ultimate sacrifice for the Radiant. I was going to destroy the Ancient, if it was the last thing I ever did, if it was the last thing any of us ever did.

Tiny, vile stone giant, killer of love, ruiner of romance, you haven't seen the last of me.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
My vision is now augmented, alas my posting still is not. Also every keeps babbling about conspiracies if I so much as glance at them and its starting to freak me out

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Undercover cop/triad in Hong Kong in a better universe than modern GTA

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Well I've picked some corn, healed a sick bighorner, and gotten my varmint rifle. There's not a lot to do in Primm, but there's sure to be excitement in New Vegas. It's WAY too hot out, almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter, and the side roads are long and winding.

Luckily, there seems to be a much more direct path north, right through that quarry. Let's go!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Sleeper Simulant

nice

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Smythe posted:

the war has been raging since before my training even began, since before i was born, and will continue after i die, i know. and yet, either through indoctrination, divination, or pure unadulterated hubris I know that i alone will destroy the source of their power, and i alone will restore order to this mad world under the pallid glow of the mad moon. my squad and i have been training in the barracks for months, and our crack team is equipped for any foe. me? i'm a sorcerer, yep - it's true. i was born gifted and my abilities have been honed since i was a but a sapling. with the completion of my training i was bestowed my mage staff and from it i can launch a powerful magic missile that rips my foes to shreds.

it was 20 minutes into the battle and we were deployed. i remember it like it was yesterday. me in the back, along with my engineer friend Flaxor in his mighty siege wagon with our four mighty warriors at the vanguard. We walked through the jungle, it was quiet, it was cold. the battle was still far away. as we approached the front lines i felt my heart skip a beat - the defensive tower was firing fast, they were upon us. as we drew nearer i could smell the death in the air. the rumble of the tower firing shook me to my very core. hundreds of bodies lay strewn throughout the road. as we engaged the enemy our training took over. their wave buckled and we pushed them away from the cannons. they were reeling. Flaxor was arming and firing as fast as he could - Jorg'dash the warrior was wounded but enduring in the front, his gladius stained red with blood.

and then it all changed... in an instant i knew the battle had shifted, that the world i knew was over, that nothing would ever be the same. a bright light from sky shone down beside me. trees all around came crashing down, bursting into splinters and matchsticks, it was blinding. by the time i opened my eyes i was in her shadow - it was more awesome than i can summon the words to describe. her high heels were as high as my knees, her thighs as thick as my body, her stride as long as my supine form. she called upon an ancient relic and phased through me - i could feel her warmth as she passed through my quivering body, her energy coursing through my chlorophyll, it was the most erotic experience of my life. i watched her in awe and she strode before us... but what i didn't expect was the carnage she was about the call forth, the brutality she would inflict.

a new line of enemies approached. i tensed, i was afraid - i wanted to protect her. she was so beautiful, so perfect. i readied my staff and prepared to engage the enemy... but it was all for naught. it was as if the forest itself tensed as she drew back her mighty bowstring, and the air split and cracked when she let slip her arrow; it flew through the air with amazing speed and landed itself clear through the body of an enemy warrior, killing him instantly. the arrows flew in a hailstorm of death, each deadly piercing shot as big as my body, as heavy as my heart. she ripped them to shreds in an instant. i looked up at her, in awe - her lithe form gallantly leading us to glory, her humongous breasts, each as big as my torso heaving up and down with a hypnotizing rhythm. i would do anything for her. i wanted to see her face, but it was hidden behind her mask of madness, eyes glowing red with an insatiable rage. i adored her. in this moment, i fell deeply in love with Traxex, the Drow Ranger... but my love would be short lived, and unrequited, of course - what use could she have for a mere creep like me?

I blinked and it was too late. Rocks everywhere, a landslide, a deafening cacophony. A mountain had appeared before me in the split-second between a hummingbirds heartbeat. She flew through the air, higher than the treetops, above the forest, outside the bounds of the realm I called home. He showed no expression, no face, no soul, no Ghar'kek, the creep word for Devotion. As soon as he had appeared, he had gone, and all that remained in his wake was the catatonic body of my beautiful elven bride. i wanted to weep, to mourn her loss, to give myself to bring her back - but I was driven forward, driven towards the ultimate sacrifice for the Radiant. I was going to destroy the Ancient, if it was the last thing I ever did, if it was the last thing any of us ever did.

Tiny, vile stone giant, killer of love, ruiner of romance, you haven't seen the last of me.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm going to kill Preston Garvey. No, not because he's a synth. Simply because he never stops asking about these drat settlements.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
There I am milling about in the slum district outside of Chicago known as "Rat City," when a band of punk rockers just start shooting up the law enforcement hanging around the laundromat.

XCOM 2

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I built a car in Finland and drunk a lot of beer and got into a few roll overs.

Not bad.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
I'm cursed to kill lots and lots of rats until the world ends anyway no matter what I do. Tight

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm in Terraria. Owns.

Chuck Bartowski
Apr 14, 2006

Working on my five-year plan, just need to choose a font.

My cousin's out fighting dragons, and what do I get?

Guard duty.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I'm in a castle. Beyond its gates, there are packs of wild monsters - orcs, skeletons, gremlins, golems, nagas, gogs, and other creatures guarding piles of gold and mercury strewn about the landsacpe. I'm goddamn ugly but I have an angel in my army.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I could help my countrymen win this battle and defeat the French once and for all but all I have are these bagpipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the entire existing world fits in a 4000px square region and i have a game boy advance with no games and there are some squirrels with ammonite shells trying to kill me. well

• Locked thread