Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think he's disturbingly drunk and she's fending him off with a pool cue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think he's disturbingly drunk and she's fending him off with a pool cue.

she obviously watched a lot of buffy and thought he was a vampire

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
not the worst date but the most boring. she was an exceedingly good looking woman who showed up in like 900 dollar dress with a 600 dollar purse, and she was a doctor. doctor, doctor, doctor. she reminded me that she was a DOCTOR. i am a DOCTOR, and I DO DOCTOR THINGS. MY INTERESTS INCLUDE, DOCTOR, OWNING MY OWN PRACTICE, DOCTORING, and coming home to my expensive house that i paid for by being a DOCTOR

she talked very very formally, and then told me about her old boyfriend cheated on her with a WHITE GIRL (she was Pakistani) because she apparently wasn't "exciting enough" for him. when asked what they did when they hungout, they watched *insert god awful tv series here* when she wasn't too busy being a doctor.

she was pushing 40 but she looked like amal clooney and was very pretty and also when she went to vegas she did not gamble or drink or actually do much of anything. she just went to be spontaneous! but then when she got there she didn't do...anything. stayed in her really nice suite she paid for by being a DOCTOR.

when i asked her okay so you work like all day...everyday. come home exhausted. don't really do much of anything but doctor work and you want to get married? she said yes i am getting older and i miss romance. i was so confused.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

not the worst date but the most boring. she was an exceedingly good looking woman who showed up in like 900 dollar dress with a 600 dollar purse, and she was a doctor. doctor, doctor, doctor. she reminded me that she was a DOCTOR. i am a DOCTOR, and I DO DOCTOR THINGS. MY INTERESTS INCLUDE, DOCTOR, OWNING MY OWN PRACTICE, DOCTORING, and coming home to my expensive house that i paid for by being a DOCTOR

she talked very very formally, and then told me about her old boyfriend cheated on her with a WHITE GIRL (she was Pakistani) because she apparently wasn't "exciting enough" for him. when asked what they did when they hungout, they watched *insert god awful tv series here* when she wasn't too busy being a doctor.

she was pushing 40 but she looked like amal clooney and was very pretty and also when she went to vegas she did not gamble or drink or actually do much of anything. she just went to be spontaneous! but then when she got there she didn't do...anything. stayed in her really nice suite she paid for by being a DOCTOR.

when i asked her okay so you work like all day...everyday. come home exhausted. don't really do much of anything but doctor work and you want to get married? she said yes i am getting older and i miss romance. i was so confused.

I had the exact same experience, only replace the word 'DOCTOR' with 'PROSTITUTE'

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Icochet posted:

I had the exact same experience, only replace the word 'DOCTOR' with 'PROSTITUTE'

i'm sorry you had a bad date with a pakistani prostitute

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

New York Football Giants or San Francisco Giants?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

New York Football Giants or San Francisco Giants?

Neither. He just likes giants

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.

Oyak posted:

I...need some explanation here. She poked you in the chest with a pool cue and you blew snot everywhere?

Dude got so drunk I don't know how he remained upright. I informed him I was calling it a night when we finished the pool game. With a bellowing wail he threw himself into my legs and started straight up sobbing. Started hanging onto my legs (it was easier to draw him with a fistful of skirt) and wailing "PLEASE GO HOME WITH ME I'M SO LONELY WAHHHH!!!". I couldn't get him to let go so I started jabbing him with the pool stick. At this point the bartender had to intervene and had to drag him off me and bodily throw him out of the bar.

Which leads us to part 2 of this pictorial...

Where he got his equally drunk friend who was nearby to come back and gently caress up my car. After that we come to part 3....

The rest will have to wait for now.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

How'd you let such a catch slip away?

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

It was hard.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I don't get it.
I also don't get it, but maybe your hand needs medical attention!

Waking the Witch
Aug 20, 2011

To be fair, I could’ve gotten used to it but he couldn’t find the clit sooooo...

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
In a restaurant many years ago....

Solice Kirsk posted:

Edit:
Ok, can't figure out how to flip this in my phone. Pretend it's supposed to illustrate just how sideways the date went.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Waking the Witch posted:

To be fair, I could’ve gotten used to it but he couldn’t find the clit sooooo...

Horror-themed pub then nerd art show? Jfc no wonder the dude wasn't familiar with a vagina.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

Now the thrilling conclusion to the saga...

Not too sure what happened to him after that. Probably something like this...

I wound up getting a restraining order.

The End.

almightyerin fucked around with this message at 23:54 on May 13, 2018

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Slam Pajamas posted:

In a restaurant many years ago....
Thank you so much for making this work. I was expecting it with every new post.

Also this is the greatest drawing of a nude man in human history

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I got nothing

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The hell is a cob house?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Thank you so much for making this work. I was expecting it with every new post.

Also this is the greatest drawing of a nude man in human history

:stare: I though that was her legs up. I did not get what was wrong. You have opened my eyes to the micropeen

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bombadilillo posted:

:stare: I though that was her legs up. I did not get what was wrong. You have opened my eyes to the micropeen

Yeah I couldn't even see the dick at first so I thought it was her legs up over her head. Then I saw the tiny dick and was like "ooooo daaaaymmm!"

lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Red head who likes Skinny Puppy eh? Wanna get married?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

The hell is a cob house?

It's when hippies mix up a bunch of mud and straw with their bare feet and build a house out of it in which to smoke weed

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Skeleton Ape posted:

It's when hippies mix up a bunch of mud and straw with their bare feet and build a house out of it in which to smoke weed

Just smoke weed in a regular house. Jesus.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

It looks like a dried out corn cob when it's done.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Applewhite posted:

Yeah I couldn't even see the dick at first so I thought it was her legs up over her head. Then I saw the tiny dick and was like "ooooo daaaaymmm!"

lol

I thought it was his legs trapping her and I didn't see micropeen until I went back after seeing these posts.

drat that's like trying to gently caress a foam earplug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

• Locked thread