Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
:synpa:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmbo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:hmmyes:

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

oh neato thanks i would but I have nothing av-worthy

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I am Otis posted:

I'm a good driver

-every bad driver

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I'm not a big fan of people who use their brakes tbh. "Pin it to win it" is what they say in racing so I dont think it is out of line to suggest the same apply to the road. :shrug:

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

I only use the brake pedal.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
If I can't get there by popping my car in neutral and rolling there powerless it ain't a place worth going

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

ElectricSheep posted:

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "ethnics in driving" parody thread

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
I drive an electric car so I judge you all smugly for ruining our planet when I drive.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Three Olives posted:

I drive an electric car so I judge you all smugly for ruining our planet when I drive.

Hey how's your plan to get all the minorities kicked out of your neighborhood coming along?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Someone hit a city bus outside my work a few hrs ago and someone died OP

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Three Olives posted:

lmao, my car gets like 8mpg so it balances out

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
so what the gently caress is up with Uber and Lyft drivers being absolutely garbage loving drivers? Every single one is frighteningly bad.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
on that note I got into a cab last year (yes in tyool 2017) and it was a terrible experience. he asked ME how to get there, like which streets to turn on and he still arrived at the wrong place and I had to walk like two blocks wtf

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
also for anyone who drives you, there should be a secret code that you flash and the driver knows they can go balls to the walls crazy driving to get you there fast

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

500 good dogs posted:

also for anyone who drives you, there should be a secret code that you flash and the driver knows they can go balls to the walls crazy driving to get you there fast

in NYC thats like an extra $20 bill.

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
someone crashed their car running from the cops a block away from my friends bbq and then they had helicopters and cops out all over looking for the dudes that ran on foot

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
lmbo

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Move over

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The light is green but hey, finish your loving tweet. Don't worry about the fact that this is one of those 3 seconds green 8 minutes red lights. I wouldn't want you to get your hashtags wrong.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I'm the person that stops hard for yellow lights as well as turning left from the far right side of lane so no one can get by.

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

Would you rather drive a chrysler sebring with trump and minion stickers or a kia soul with "i'm with her" and harry potter stickers

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

trump + minions

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

accord posted:

Would you rather drive a chrysler sebring with trump and minion stickers or a kia soul with "i'm with her" and harry potter stickers

doesnt matter id just launch myself off a cliff as soon as i could

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Convertible Le Baron with 9/11 TRUTHER and HONK IF YOU LOVE ANIME sticker

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I love when the person behind me tries to merge over striped lines and cuts off multiple cars. Or on an exit, similar thing, but people will dart into the exit and back out just to try and cut in front of another person in their lane texting for a moment in bumper to bumper traffic.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I love when the person behind me tries to merge over striped lines and cuts off multiple cars. Or on an exit, similar thing, but people will dart into the exit and back out just to try and cut in front of another person in their lane texting for a moment in bumper to bumper traffic.

bad form, the correct response to someone blocking traffic while texting is to kill them. Kill them right in the loving street.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
yeah I agree but when it's a dude in an audi TT cutting off a minivan for not accelerating fast enough to close a 12 foot gap its bullshit
especially when im exiting and I have to slam on the brakes for said audi TT man

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gently caress you if you don't use your turn signals when (changing lanes/in the suburbs/it should be obvious)! learn to use your loving car so everyone else doesn't need to worry if you're going to murder them!

also take the signal off after you've done the move! everytime i see a semi that changes lanes and then leaves the turn signal on for another 30 seconds,i know someone will be crippled that day.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
The gently caress is wrong with being crippled rear end in a top hat

IT isnt real work
Apr 30, 2018
I understand that lane splitting on my motorcycle is illegal but I do it anyway, it's stupid that I'm expected to wait in a big conga line of chuds even though my bike fits in between lanes. people get so mad when I cruise passed them between lanes lol :cool:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I miss having a car. Though w/ the way people drive in Vancouver maybe I'm better off w/o.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:iiaca:

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

should make it illegal for canadians to drive in arizona

almost hit someone with an alberta plate the other day who decided to turn from the left lane instead of the left turn lane that motherfucker

i've never been there, but i'm pretty sure that turn lanes work the same everywhere, and that person is just an idiot

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
When 2 lanes merge into 1 just wait in the one that ends until it ends so you dont have to use your turn signal and can cut in front of everyone else

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
when the traffic light turns green and you're not IMMEDIATELY ready and moving the gently caress out of my way then firing squad for you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chinatown posted:

so what the gently caress is up with Uber and Lyft drivers being absolutely garbage loving drivers? Every single one is frighteningly bad.

They don't really have cars where they're from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

yeah I agree but when it's a dude in an audi TT cutting off a minivan for not accelerating fast enough to close a 12 foot gap its bullshit
especially when im exiting and I have to slam on the brakes for said audi TT man

You should throw pennies at him

• Locked thread