Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Huh there's a lot more cpap machines and naps this time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

power walk up enthusiastically, smiling ear to ear wearing my toe shoes, cargo shorts, and a sonic the hedgehog shirt that's well past it's prime. All while vigorously shaking my pringles can full of mystery pills like a maraca.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Les Os posted:

let’s do Chernobyl

Why the hell is my Geiger counter reaching critical levels even before we begin

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Help me hoist my bag of frozen chicken tenders into a tree to keep it safe from bears. Thanks.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Trump 2024

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
*eyes thread title*

no, i don't think so.

definitely no.

i am not.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Bunch of Airstream campers and roll out awnings.

It would be a very surreal experience to see former weirdos -turned-grill dads trying to recapture their youth of being shut in losers instead of football stars

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I've brought 17 dogs but they're all absolutely silent, staring, with wide smiles on their faces.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pretty good posted:

It's pretty chill and normal for the first couple hours then once more than like six people are there everyone is too anxious to say anything in case they get owned irl and everyone stays in their tents for the rest of the weekend

Pro-tip: leave your tent flap open in case any fun folks want to pop in. It's a great way to make friends at goon camp

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

great wifi tho

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I brought camping scarves and for one impossible quesadilla or 10000 yen I will let you wear your favorite.

Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.
I'm just hanging out by the unisex latrines, telling everyone I'm trans in order to fit in. During the night I am outed as a cis white male when a number of wet stains on the front of my cargo shorts after a pee reveal the shameful truth. Things take a turn for the worse when it is revealed that I donated to Lowtax' 2022 campaign to reclaim the forums, and I am the target of an IRL mod challenge. Then I go home.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

:master:

CannonFodder posted:

Nah we'll rent out a bunch of cabins in the Poconos because now we have spending money and families.

I would unironically consider this.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WHERE MY SQUATCHERS AT?!

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m gonna need everyone to wear a mask because I’m not getting my DNA rewritten by some mad scientists and I also don’t want to catch Covid

Please respect my wishes.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I would definitely barf on something, that's for sure

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

zenintrude posted:

probably a bunch of nerds playing killer queen or some other poo poo networked on their switches while some goon trys to convince himself and others that the vita is still alive and well in 2023

carry on then posted:

brought my 3ds, hoping to get some street passes

*clicks PSP GO back and forth in pocket all night long*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Saturday nite slaw dogs

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Goes there, lets people know what poster I am, and someone goes back over thousands of posts and sees something I posted in 2017 that doesn't exactly conform to current, 2023 woke values.

I get goonpiled and am forced to leave. Also banned.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Boner pill ad about 60 year old goon and 60 year old goonette going ATM in a tent

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

after breaking both ankles carrying in $6000 worth of battery operated synthesizers i take one hit of weed and zone out so hard that for the rest of the night i stare into the night sky mumbling and excitedly undulating every time i see a shooting star. in the morning i climb down from a tree and hand out adderall. i spend the rest of the day telling everyone about how cool kratom is. i play a drum machine for maybe 10 minutes.

N17R4M
Aug 18, 2012

Because yes we actually DID want that land
After a night of talking, someone asks if I am the Malta goon. I say yes.

Next morning I am dead in my tent, throat slit, covered in poker chips and model tanks. Nobody notices. WOT goons forget to lay claim to a territory because they are outside and don't understand clocks.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Though I am fast approaching middle age, I have shaved off my mustache and wear only the chin-beard of a young man not yet confident in his mustache-growing ability

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I will be reciting this post 2x a day when the clock strikes 4:20

LSBB posted:

Me at the Spoonville town council meeting, they have long been awaiting my well articulated, deeply considered speech for why we as Spoonville should legalize weed even more, rendering it extra-legal, super legal, judiciously legal to a point that it's so legal that people would think it no less legal than breathing air in public. They observe me crawling similar to an ant because I'm low to the earth as I stroll up to the town hall, I'm in my hub spinner, lowrider, hydraulics on mega-low as I skim off the asphalt like caramel licked off a pan brother. I waltz into the council building and I do mean waltz, my leg moves whipping and wapping out in slo-mo because I'm on that Jigglers infused with the hottest new strains that got triple threat efficacy in getting you to that ant state, the ant-mind, killer efficient and lethal at debating, using only facts, and only feelings in tandem, bound together by the wisdom of balance, I hold up my chain and give a blessing to the memory of Triple Six Mafia who ascended to heaven on that faithful third day when they overdosed on Bin Laden Weed and left this earth to reach a state of consciousness here-to-fore unknown and unexperienced by us.

There's coughing, clearing throats, nervous shifting in the bean bag chairs and the shuffling in the beans within the chairs is like a chorus of rainsticks at a Boy Scout camp-out sushing all at once, like a hall-wide shooshing sound cuz it's time to shoosh and hear the All-Powerful's words.
I click on the clicker and the projector switches on, the big white crumpled bedsheet screens shimmers and makes it seem as though everyone is tripping huge balls, only accentuating the anticipation of the crowd. I pull it up, on screen, they recognize it immediately, they know what it is, and they couldn't believe it before, it was the argument they should have known would have sealed the extra-legal weed-gal debate.

It's the music video Still Tippin' by Mike Jones, feat. Slim Thug and Paul Wall. Mike Jones turns his face to the crowd from the comfort of his extremely low, low-rider (tippin') and says with the utmost confidence, as the crowd gasps.

"BLOWIN ON THAT ENDO

GAMECUBE,

NINTENDO."

The crowd explodes in cheers, it's unanimous, weed is now extra legal.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

numberoneposter posted:

WHERE MY SQUATCHERS AT?!

*Stumbles out of the back of someones Station Wagon already drunk*

WHOSE TUGGIN LETS GET TO SQUATCHIN!

*shits in someones Traeger Grill"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
*maintains a protective repulsion field of 50 yards courtesy to the sweet scent of unwashed taint*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bogus Adventure posted:

*maintains a protective repulsion field of 50 yards courtesy to the sweet scent of unwashed taint*

We found us our Squatch Bait!

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
remember when we had the polar ice caps? *distills own piss and takes a big refreshing gulp*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*emerges from the woods with squatch crew bleeding heavily*

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hooverfan is probably dead, right

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I EATED THE PURPLE BERRIES
oooo

ooooo

o owwwwwwwww

They taste like burninggggggg

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Shows up to go camping in a polo, khakis, and leather loafers.

Diaper is visible (and smellable) underneath pants.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hey guys im making some camp chili what kinda beans you want in there?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

Canna

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

numberoneposter posted:

*casually dumps in 3 cans of canned mixed veggies*

Mmmmm GOOD EATIN!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

*emerges from the woods with squatch crew bleeding heavily*

Hey I heard there’s a guy named Drew here...

*looks to the squatch crew, looks to Drew*

Better run feller...

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Hey I heard there’s a guy named Drew here...

*looks to the squatch crew, looks to Drew*

Better run feller...

Bogus Adventure posted:

Shows up to go camping in a polo, khakis, and leather loafers.

Diaper is visible (and smellable) underneath pants.

*continues to bleed heavily*

We found ol Drew already and he is prepared to *party*

Now help me hitch him down DST with some these tent stakes and get the warshin hose.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Vell Goons today is being your lucky day. Ja you see it cannot all be being zee doomy and gloomy here at Goon Camp. Today vee vill be having much fun. Ja, much fun indeed. As a reward for surviving your first veek you vill be having each one go on... zee zipline.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
lmfao if you think any government is going to ever let the plague officially end within the next 10 years.

you're going to be hearing about the threat and need for constant fear and viligance for years to come. New variant? New way to keep people in line!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Methanar posted:

lmfao if you think any government is going to ever let the plague officially end within the next 10 years.

you're going to be hearing about the threat and need for constant fear and viligance for years to come. New variant? New way to keep people in line!

People take covid restrictions very seriously now this will surely be even more effective in years to come