Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Derpies posted:

lol 3 try 30 with todays millenials

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Spinz posted:

Periods are truly stupid. No WAY was that the best way to get ready for babies.

And humans should get fertile on command, or know when like the urge to defecate at least. :colbert:

One time, my uterus decided to do some spring cleaning (menorrhagia) and just started dumping blood one fine morning at 5 AM. Like, literally pouring. I felt my insides suddenly drop and then I was bleeding like mad. I figured out I was losing about 10-12 ml of blood an hour. Really didn't wanna go to the hospital because I didn't have insurance. So I figured if this went on for 2 days, I'd be down a full pint and would just have to loving eat the cost. My normal anemia went into overdrive. I couldn't sit up, my limbs went numb and since even the best tampons I had wouldn't last an hour, I laid on a goddamn puppy training pad and had dreamy thoughts about how bleeding out like this wouldn't be the worst way to die. Vaguely remember lying in the shower and watch the water turn red every 7-10 minutes. Finally stopped exorcising blood 36 hours in.

In short, I hate my uterus and being poor in the US is hell.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Human teeth loving suck. No matter how well you take care of them and brush and floss and cleanse them well and eat the right nutritious food and drink, they still get cavities and fall apart over time.

We should have, like, baby teeth, young adult teeth, midlife teeth, older adult teeth, and elderly teeth as a cheat so we always have fresh teeth in our head for a lifetime.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

our dumb bodies can just die from something as simple as taking a lot of drugs, smh

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

The Management posted:

Nature intended you to have hairy balls. Not like a nice soft ball of fuzz. Long, sparse, gross hairs

I believe this thread has already established that nature actively hates us and wants us to die so doing what it intends is treason against the Revolution.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

when i think about the unstoppable catastrophe of climate change as mankind's revenge against nature for creation, i feel a little better about it

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
When all the humans die out, who's the next big thing? My money's on the leaf cutter ants. Those dudes have agriculture already!!! We are holding them back IMO

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It's easy to be braggadocios about a loud burp, but if you let out a loud fart, you get laughed at.

I guess the compromise there is the poop comes out of your butt instead of your mouth.

Imagine doing a big diarrhea out of your mouth lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Hey guy, just for fun we installed a time bomb in your appendix. Maybe it’ll never go off. Or maybe one day it’ll decide to kill you. If it does you have a few hours to get to a surgeon before you’re dead. Good luck.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Imagine only having two testicles lmao

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Colonel Cancer posted:

Imagine only having two testicles lmao

The organs that produce my gametes, literally the entire reason evolution made me? Yeah, they’re just hanging outside my torso in a bag of skin, completely undefended against kicks or baseballs or angry dogs.

Sometimes they twist themselves around and cut off the circulation and then die.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That's why you should never settle for anything less than quads.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's why you should never settle for anything less than quads.

We should probably move them inside too. Maybe have them pop out for special occasions.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Nerves are really loving stupid. Like if you blow out your back or get arthritis or something, the body should be able to shut those dickheads up but nope they are programmed like a car alarm that never goes off. I know something is wrong, you told me nerves, acknowledged, now shut up. I agree with OP, horrible design.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Prof. Crocodile posted:

now that you mention babies, it's weird how useless they are for like... 3 years or something? like they can't survive alone in the wild in even the mildest climate.

basically we come out not fully done because our stupid loving huge rear end heads we need for our brain can barely make it out of our pregnant mothers in the first place and any longer we'd get stuck. It's still not a great situation.

Pretty fail species IMO.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The comedy of man starts like this

Our brains are way too big for our mothers' hips

And so Nature, she divines this alternative

We emerged half-formed and hope that whoever greets us on the other end

Is kind enough to fill us in

And, babies, that's pretty much how it's been ever since

Now the miracle of birth leaves a few issues to address

Like, say, that half of us are periodically iron-deficient

So somebody's got to go kill something while I look after the kids

I'd do it myself, but what, are you going to get this thing its milk?

He says as soon as he gets back from the hunt, we can switch

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
It would make more sense if the entire bottom of the foot was covered in toenail rather than the toes, then we wouldn't step on sharp things all the time

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah it’s honestly like a bunch of rabbits got together and sourced out a bunch of copper and zinc (the tastiest metals) and made wires for a potato battery and squeezed a bunch of lemon juice in it and the fastest rabbit with the biggest dick ate the potato and had some weird super sensitive flesh fantasy fever dream and dragged everyone else into it as part animal/part technology and were all just crafting and programming this pleasure/agony scale and avoiding cannibalism. :shrug:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

kntfkr posted:

Nerves are really loving stupid. Like if you blow out your back or get arthritis or something, the body should be able to shut those dickheads up but nope they are programmed like a car alarm that never goes off. I know something is wrong, you told me nerves, acknowledged, now shut up. I agree with OP, horrible design.

Root canals are pretty funny if you think about it. At some point there was a dentist that was metal enough to go “Your teeth won’t stop hurting? Screw it, what if we just ripped all the nerves out of them motherfuckers?”

The human body is terrible, just hurry up and get the tech to rip my brain out and put it in a robot

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Meme Poker Party posted:

Humans got a fail body but the best brain. Therefore the perfect creature would only be half-human, and half something else. This way they have the brains of a human but the physical perfection (grace, strength, endurance) of something else.

The only question is what. WHAT possible creature would make the best half-human hybrid? Any ideas???

I'd say octopus except you should also use the octopus brain. Just throw out the human.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

The Lone Badger posted:

I'd say octopus except you should also use the octopus brain. Just throw out the human.

That’s speciest.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Eh, stop whining, humans live longer than most animals - so thats a thing at least.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Sekenr posted:

Eh, stop whining, humans live longer than most animals - so thats a thing at least.

Yeah but those jellyfish and sharks and whales and turtles are all laughing at us.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Bad Purchase posted:

smaller balls than a pig, come on

And our penises are just basic tubes. The corkscrew or duck style crazy straw gives a much better surface area to volume ratio

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
what kind of evil god makes MSG so delicious but designs a cardiovascular system that can't handle it?!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

OMFG FURRY posted:

what kind of evil god makes MSG so delicious but designs a cardiovascular system that can't handle it?!

Try autolysed yeast extract.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Look at you, human: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah it’s honestly like a bunch of rabbits got together and sourced out a bunch of copper and zinc (the tastiest metals) and made wires for a potato battery and squeezed a bunch of lemon juice in it and the fastest rabbit with the biggest dick ate the potato and had some weird super sensitive flesh fantasy fever dream and dragged everyone else into it as part animal/part technology and were all just crafting and programming this pleasure/agony scale and avoiding cannibalism. :shrug:

y-yeah...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I dunno titties are pretty great

_____!
May 2, 2004

OK so if I have to eat all the time, why does my body penalize me for simply being efficient by eating it all at once? I should be getting more free time not gout.

Also think how much extra time we'd save by just having women lay eggs. Men already masturbate; fertilization solved.:viggo:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

The Management posted:

Good point. We have some of the best masturbating setups of any animal. Can’t suck your own dick, though.

Wait, there are people whose dicks are not long enough that they can suck it themselves?

God, you poor bastards.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Just aging until you die. Owned.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chief McHeath posted:

It's easy to be braggadocios about a loud burp, but if you let out a loud fart, you get laughed at.

I guess the compromise there is the poop comes out of your butt instead of your mouth.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Just lol if you don't let your toe and fingernails grow out like Abiyoyo

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

The Management posted:

Sinuses are snot tunnels in your face. Because your face needs tunnels full of snot to get congested sometimes and serve no other function.
This is easily explainable. Your snotty sinuses are basically a bong and give a chance to make sure the air you breath is at the right temperature and not full of dust and ash. Blowing your nose is like changing the bong water out.

Chief McHeath posted:

Don't tempt the body, pooping out your mouth is real and happens.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
so eating your boogers is like drinking bong water

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The human brain actually kinda sucks rear end. It's programmed to be as lazy as loving possible and needs a minute of sleep for every 2 minutes awake lmao. Not to mention insanely easy addiction and rampant mental problems.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i stink, therefore i am

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I dunno titties are pretty great

I really like the ladie’s squiggle tbh. It’s all like a freeze frame of an old man’s lips as he laughs at the best joke ever told. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Mozi posted:

so eating your boogers is like drinking bong water