Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Do you have any idea how hard those back massagers are? Even their lowest vibration is a jackhammer because it's made to penetrate muscles, not anything else. Hell no they're not for stimulation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Legit not.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'll use anything I want for sex and nobody is going to stop me. Don't tell me I can't sit on a lawnmower and jerk off, there's plenty of trees in my yard nobody is gonna see poo poo. I work better after I shoot a load, I'm more focused. Don't you loving worry about what that cantaloupe is for. Fuckin' puritan.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

My girlfriend got me one and I love it. My favorite place to use it is my calves it really feels orgasmic if that counts

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I think you might be able to use it on your junk if you use the lowest setting over very thick pants.

I didn’t know using it on your neck could kill you, I’ll stop doing that immediately. gently caress, it really helped with my neck pain.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Abloo bloo bloo don't use the heavy duty massager to get off piss piss piss don't keep inserting those reusable metal straws up your urethra outside in the storm what the gently caress EVER, MOM

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXqLWqCqDHc&t=34s

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I think you might be able to use it on your junk if you use the lowest setting over very thick pants.

I didn’t know using it on your neck could kill you, I’ll stop doing that immediately. gently caress, it really helped with my neck pain.

I didn't know either and was about to go get one for my neck. I looked it up and it seems to be ok on the back of the neck but I want to be doing further forward so I stopped researching it, but if you want to do the back it may be worth looking into it further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Large sweeping motions like I'm waxing a classic car

Wax on wax off, grasshopper