Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I thought we were under the collective understanding that "personal massagers" were 100% only really intended for sexual purposes:

But I keep seeing ads for massage guns and they seem way too intense to shove up your rear end. We have a foot massager and I am almost 100% certain that no one intended you to gently caress it.

Are these things legit or has real BDSM gone more mainstream recently after that 50 Shades of Gray bullshit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
They are mainly for sex, but the more powerful plug in ones can also be used for massage

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

robot cox

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

you're not supposed to ram them up your rear end you just press them against your gooch

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I like to put them in my mouth and hum while it's turned on and it makes a noise like a production line in a factory

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

r u ready to WALK posted:

you're not supposed to ram them up your rear end you just press them against your gooch

This making it feel incredibly worse instead of better was part of how I learned I have prostatitis

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

actually I can do whatever the gently caress I want

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Nah the wand is much more optimized for it.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I think the wand was built for massage but at one point a woman masturbated with it and the entire world changed for all women forever.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Jokes aside.. We have a theragun, and i doubt it could be used for sex...

unless you like having your bits punched.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ohnobugs posted:

actually I can do whatever the gently caress I want

What if it tears your rear end in a top hat to pieces?

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
The magic wand was 900% designed as a sex toy in an era when sex toys were considered uncouth. Many of the large massagers are intended as actual massagers, and I mean... there's no loving way anyone is looking for stimulation that intense. Aside from maybe the ghost of the goatman. I have one that I wouldn't even use on full power as a massager, it's way too goddamn much even for your glutes.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

If you think anyone from designer to manufacturer to marketer isn't going to assume as a matter of course that someone's going to gently caress the foot massager of all possible massagers then I've got news for you.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I dunno about that, Im sure many people are into watching heavy massagers being used on well developed muscles. Like that pic in the OP.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

CJacobs posted:

This making it feel incredibly worse instead of better was part of how I learned I have prostatitis

I had prostatitis a few years back and it sucked

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Into The Mild posted:

Jokes aside.. We have a theragun, and i doubt it could be used for sex...

unless you like having your bits punched.

Serious pneumatic pummeling action. Absolutely shreds my balls.

5/5 stars

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

These are pretty strong and the massage heads are hard plastic or rubber mostly, not fun for Sex.

I bought one for massaging my neck but returned it after reading that this can literally kill you, lol! Could have given myself an aneurysm by massaging my neck, just lmao.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm pretty sure there are two uses for powerful vibrators - giving yourself a stroke by releasing powerful blood clots and giving yourself a stroke

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i prefer my vibrators to be a bit more manly

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

whats going on with this guy's full body stubble situation?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Buy a Theragun and put it to your balls 3O and let us know the results

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

low key sex master posted:

Buy a Theragun and put it to your balls 3O and let us know the results

I just did this and scrambled my boys.

I cum a foam now.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Just use an air fryer bro

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
oh hey you found that pic of me

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Son of Rodney posted:

These are pretty strong and the massage heads are hard plastic or rubber mostly, not fun for Sex.

I bought one for massaging my neck but returned it after reading that this can literally kill you, lol! Could have given myself an aneurysm by massaging my neck, just lmao.

*In line at the pearly gates*

"So how'd you die?"

"Stroke. I knocked a bunch of plaque loose in my carotid with an electric clit demolisher."

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
The three guys behind you: “You too??”

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Clitch posted:

electric clit demolisher

:eyepop:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Clitch posted:

electric clit demolisher.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
clit demolished. so what

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Lamebot posted:

Prolly shaves his chest rug to show off the muscles.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lamebot posted:

He's actually just covered in coffee grounds.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

The percussive massagers are absolutely not for sex and just punch things hard. They do work well for their intended purpose. That said, the theragun is artificially expensive, very cheaply constructed, uses plastic parts where it probably shouldn't use plastic parts, and wants to bluetooth to your instabooks for some reason.

Buy a jigsaw and stick the blade into a lacrosse ball :doit:

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

beer gas canister posted:

clit demolished. so what

https://youtu.be/hXqLWqCqDHc

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
When you're stimulating a clit do you rub back and forth or just punch it real hard? Because that kind of massager does the latter.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Clitch posted:

electric clit demolisher

I claim this username in the name of the empire

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

mango sentinel posted:

When you're stimulating a clit do you rub back and forth or just punch it real hard? Because that kind of massager does the latter.

More of a really elaborate set up that ends with me giving it a full on, two foot drop kick in the style of an overly eager early 90's wrestler.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

mango sentinel posted:

Large sweeping motions like I'm waxing a classic car

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
OP you can use that massager as a pretext for sex in a hidden camera show in a japanese massage studio. but once the sex starts it is not used

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

i prefer my vibrators to be a bit more manly

A handheld sander really can work for sore arm and leg muscles like the picture of the vibrator was advertising. Need to make sure there's no sandpaper on it, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

super sweet best pal posted:

A handheld sander really can work for sore arm and leg muscles like the picture of the vibrator was advertising. Need to make sure there's no sandpaper on it, of course.

Don't tell me how to exfoliate.