Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
Regular = regular amount of creme and sugar.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Which is zero

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
No creme and sugar = black coffee.

----------------

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Not including "that's it" leaves the door open for further questioning, wasting huge scathes of your life once you add it up.

you wait until they've got it and say "anything else?" and then you say "that'll do it" and then you drive up. it's just polite op

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

barnold posted:

you wait until they've got it and say "anything else?" and then you say "that'll do it" and then you drive up. it's just polite op

I do include please, so it's polite, but not wasting valuable seconds like a sucker.

----------------

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
“gimmie the one that’s full of apple juice”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Medium hot coffee regular please”

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

barnold posted:

My dad always used to end his drive through orders with "aaaaaand that's all!" in kind of a singsong voice and I only recently noticed I do it too

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Big Beef City posted:

When it comes out the pot, that is 'regular'.

Adding 2x anything to it does not make it 'regular'.

Regular is regular. If you're 'starting' with 'regular' being 2x2 you're a loving piss-bitch and what the hell, who raised you?
You get your coffee black and then doctor it.

'Regular' is as it is out the pot. Not 2x2 because you need that just to deal with it. Terrible. Just disgraceful.

this post is pretty regular if you catch my meaning. been eating a lot of fiber op?

----------------
This space intentionally left blank.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
"Cappucino, short, quad, whole milk please.

... Cappucino, short, four shots of espresso, whole milk. Hahaha yes I do have an accent, haha"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Medium hot with cream and sugar. Boom done

That’s the Philly way, seems similar to the NE way.