Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
"large hot coffee regular please"

apparently ordering a "coffee regular" is something exclusive to new england because i go to other places and people look at me like i have 15 heads. it's very simple folks. it means cream and 2 sugars for small, 3 sugars for medium, and 4 sugars for large. get with the program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

barnold posted:

apparently ordering a "coffee regular" is something exclusive to new england because i go to other places and people look at me like i have 15 heads. it's very simple folks. it means cream and 2 sugars for small, 3 sugars for medium, and 4 sugars for large. get with the program

Small hot black. Anything else is gross.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

large iced coffee french vanilla 3 and 3 at dunkin
large iced coffee french vanilla triple triple at tim hortons

somehow nobody at dunkin knows what triple triple means and nobody at tim hortons knows what 3 and 3 means

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

oldskool posted:

large iced coffee french vanilla 3 and 3 at dunkin
large iced coffee french vanilla triple triple at tim hortons

somehow nobody at dunkin knows what triple triple means and nobody at tim hortons knows what 3 and 3 means

I think they both know what diabetes means.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I just say "hut hut hike," leaving everyone bewildered until I'm asked to leave.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Chief McHeath posted:

I just say "hut hut hike," leaving everyone bewildered until I'm asked to leave.

rookie mistake. you have to say "blue 42" or "omaha" first

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
large or extra large coffee black op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

barnold posted:

This would get you black coffee.
It SHOULD get you black coffee.

Why the hell would 'regular' be this garbage?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

barnold posted:

this is not regular coffee. it's adulterated

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

black coffee is for tiny babies. i am a fully grown adult man

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
never gotten drive thru coffee op, sorry. good luck itt tho

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

This would get you black coffee.
It SHOULD get you black coffee.

Why the hell would 'regular' be this garbage?

You order black coffee when you want black coffee. Not complicated.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

BigFactory posted:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BigFactory posted:

You order black coffee when you want black coffee. Not complicated.

When it comes out the pot, that is 'regular'.

Adding 2x anything to it does not make it 'regular'.

Regular is regular. If you're 'starting' with 'regular' being 2x2 you're a loving piss-bitch and what the hell, who raised you?
You get your coffee black and then doctor it.

'Regular' is as it is out the pot. Not 2x2 because you need that just to deal with it. Terrible. Just disgraceful.

----------------

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

Regular is regular. If you're 'starting' with 'regular' being 2x2 you're a loving piss-bitch and what the hell, who raised you?

'Regular' is as it is out the pot. Not 2x2 because you need that just to deal with it. Terrible. Just disgraceful.
This is just wrong, sorry OP.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Big Beef City posted:

imagine drinking coffee. lmao.

----------------

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

tl;dr

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
grande nitro cold brew with one splenda and a splash of almond milk. and the pepper and cheese egg bites.

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm embarrassed to order coffee from fast food or donut place I only get it from Starbucks or Dutch Bros where they won't judge me.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Rick posted:

I'm embarrassed to order coffee from fast food or donut place I only get it from Starbucks or Dutch Bros where they won't judge me.

McDonald’s coffee is fine, burger kings coffee is very cheap but it tastes like it’s made from acorns.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
"Regular" being cream & sugar is just a Northeastern US regionalism that nobody remembers the origin of. Tons of people there just drink it black, they just say "black." :ms:

That said, being from there I still always just ordered my coffee by specifying what things I do or don't want ("just black" "iced one cream one sugar" or whatever I felt like that day.) Even in the region "regular" could actually get you any random quantity of cream and sugar in your coffee IRL.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I resisted for a long time but McDonald's coffee is loving good. if there was one more conveniently located to me I would order it over Dunkin every day of the week

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

barnold posted:

I resisted for a long time but McDonald's coffee is loving good. if there was one more conveniently located to me I would order it over Dunkin every day of the week

If you get it later than the morning it’s usually not so good. But otherwise, it’s definitely ok. And if you’re a senior (or dress up like a senior) it’s like a quarter. Still prefer Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
large black iced coffee.

(mcdonalds order board updates)

no... not extra cream extra sugar... black please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

amaguri
Mar 27, 2010
McDonald's coffee is "fine" with cream + sweetener but it is terrible on its own. It is extremely weird to me that they sell k-cups of McDonald's coffee.

Krispy Kreme also has really, really bad coffee that people also seem to like for some inexplicable reason.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

BigFactory posted:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

large black iced coffee.

(mcdonalds order board updates)

no... not extra cream extra sugar... black please

:hai: Back when I worked at mcds I used to drink a lot of black iced coffee and it's pretty not bad.

having fun posting
Feb 22, 2021
when I ordered coffee regularly at a tim horton's in ohio i would ask for an extra large black coffee and then they would ask if I wanted any sugar or milk, and then i would say no thank you

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

carry on then posted:

imagine drinking coffee. lmao.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
I don’t like countries that call non black coffee “white coffee”

----------------

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

barnold posted:

it owns

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

barnold posted:

this is insanity.

but usually americano on ice.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"One large plain black coffee, thanks"

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

As someone from the South, Sweet Tea :heritage:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Nothing.

I make coffee at home or get cheap coffee at the diner.

----------------

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1gwkJP64xU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

was skeptical of this click but it was alright.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
"Gimme the one that tastes like soil and makes me poo poo enthusiastically"

Death To All Who
Crawl On My Wall

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

BigFactory posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

barnold posted:

Not including "that's it" leaves the door open for further questioning, wasting huge scathes of your life once you add it up.

----------------