Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Just stubbornes and refusal to die. Nothing else. That is all. Well I guess the cats and fish need to get fed, so that too I guess.

Ugh bad snipe and I'm using my backup phone so no funny pictures :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My matters most to me is helping make the lives of those closest to me better in whatever ways I can.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

My two cats. They keep me going :kimchi:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I used to want to die every morning but now that I finally got fired from that awful job I can't help but think life is worth living again

But my cats and my friends are what matter to me

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Spite.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I respect that.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Once I know what the UFOs are I can check out

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Dang I was hoping this thread would cheer me up but allot of you guys seem as depressed as me lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The friends we made along the way.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Sprite.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

runnypoops posted:

Dang I was hoping this thread would cheer me up but allot of you guys seem as depressed as me lol

What makes me sad is seeing the amount of people who have a real emotional attachment to their pets. My folks were not animal people and I've never been interested in owning an animal that I'm going to outlive so i just can't relate and it seems like I'm the weird one

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Sex.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This is a good one, too.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
-Guerilla rock gardening
-Jagged Alliance 2

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

runnypoops posted:

lol @ expecting anyone on this site to not be a miserable sack of crap

Inertia. I always thought that if something substantial happened to me it would motivate me to improve things and here I am, sitting on my rear end on the couch, just with cancer now, and nothing has changed whatsoever lol. Maybe since it's easy baby mode cancer and I'm in no danger it isn't substantial enough.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nothing else

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The guys posting about video games are onto something. There are some kick rear end video games in 2021

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Getting out of a toxic relationship. You wake up every morning and realize you don't need anyone else's permission or approval for anything.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

definitely love for the people in my life, new videogames, new music, new books, new movies.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
runnypoops

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i got the money, i got the power, i got the women, and i got the pig with giant balls. ive got life pretty much the way i want it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
In America; first you get the pig, then you get the huge balls, then you look at this pig's huge balls.

Ayahuasca has made me able to have things matter to me and for me to do things about that. Right now, I am focusing on stacking as many chips as possible before our second child is born and also shooting a short film over PTO in August oh and also trying to establish a blunt delivery service here in NJ but that ties into the chip stacking.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I've got the runny poop
Ive got the pig balls
Ive got the combination runnypoops and pig balls

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

SavageMessiah posted:

lol @ expecting anyone on this site to not be a miserable sack of crap.

:emptyquote:

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Someone's gotta feed the cat

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat
The possibility that I might make a difference someday, no matter how small. Trying to be positive and support the people around me in the meantime.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The pros outweigh the cons is the easy answer. Honestly a 40 hour workweek ain’t bad and leaves ya plenty of time to do other stuff, and tbh I don’t really dislike work in the first place. I can’t say I hop out of bed excited to go work, but I don’t dread or resent it either, it’s fulfilling in its own way.

Then I come home to house I like being in with a spouse I love. I like cooking as a creative outlet so I do that, I like shopping for food to cook. I play video games and take walks around the neighborhood. It’s a good life.

I think expecting something grandiose to happen is what sets a lot of people up for disappointment. Get off social media. Find a hobby that you actually enjoy doing, not just the concept/image of it but the rote work you put in daily. Find some people you like spending time with. That’s really all you need.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Trying to fist fight the sun. Bitch backs down every night and i feel like a big man

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Lol allot of you guys seem to keep on keepin’ on for cats

Maybe I should get one

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pure inertia my dude. Higher thunking is a bad thing, aim to kill it and emulate like a happy squirrel or a rock :)

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat
I never had pets until I got married but now have two cats and a dog. The sweeties have a way of worming their way into your heart sometimes :shrug:

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
Those are literal heart-worms.

To answer the op tho: Just wanna to have one more 3-way, self-sabotage it right before it happens, then rinse and repeat. I'll live forever! :science:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My partner, my friends (the goons I've been playing Barotrauma with in a tiny Discord made the pandemic tolerable) and food. I love food so much. Oh and art, movies, videogames, books, music. My hobbies, playing guitar, writing, painting, etc.

Lifting is fun, so is LSD, weed and alcohol.

Making my fancy cacao drinks using ceremonial cacao. Like dessert every day but it's good for you and works better than caffeine but tbh also my fancy coffee beans I make in my French press. I look forward to that cacao drink every day. I pour it from several feet above my goblet to make it as frothy as possible.

If I had a pet rn then definitely a pet.

Swimming at the lake beach near my house that's almost always empty.

Whole bunch of other stuff I can't think of atm

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
Nothing

But cum

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p9AUOo3VtI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The need for speed.