Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

moaan abe brother, mooan abe

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Ham rolls is my nick name for your mother

Well I'm not sure how you plan on getting only half of her to the picnic

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

*gets valet parking at luxury hotel*

*asks female valet if she can handle a truck like this*

*is a 75 year old man with 2 fake hips*

It's like they hand out F150s if you sign up for a Reserved Mortgage. Like getting an iPad for buying a Kia.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
I got an F350 dually, it's sprung so that it rides like poo poo, handles like poo poo, stops like poo poo unless it's loaded with like 2500 lbs of cargo.

I never haul anything.

Also, what system do you guys use to set aside money for new tires? A set for MY TRUCK is $1200 minimum so I basically put it on credit, like the truck and my insurance and gas and Trump flags.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

No I will not help you move

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

numberoneposter posted:

hmmmm which set of truck nuts should i adorn my trailer hitch with today

I'm imagining a revolving tie rack except for truck nuts.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009
Was behind a massive pristine lifted Silverado 2500 with wide stanced wheels and a gigantic chrome exhaust belching smoke. Followed it into a gas station just to admire and out jumped an incredibly short man with Oakley mirrored shades. God I wish I was that cool

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
A boomer takes his incel grandson for a ride in the truck so they can bond over their shared hatred of women and non-whites by cruising for black hookers to murder and dump on the highway.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
You guys are gonna be praying for more 150s after dealing with the new reality of having 250,000 of these babies on the roads next year

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i got a ride in an f-150 super crew cab or whatever and its like a small apartment inside its wild

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Does this truck make my dick look big

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

*aggressively tailgating a Prius*

Your gas mileage won’t be so good when I run you off the road hippie!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*parks in tesla charging spot to own the libs*

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Meme Poker Party posted:

Many years ago I was just finishing eating at a Carl's Jr with a buddy of mine. As we were leaving he took his soda with him to finish up in the parking lot. He did so and, spying a nearby large pickup with no toolbox or company marking, lobbed the soda cup straight into the truck bed as we were walking past it. There wasn't even any malice in the motion, it was done completely casually and seemingly without thought. In his mind, if you saw a full size pickup with no indication of it being a work vehicle, tossing garbage into the back of it was the most natural thing in the world. It was simply the Way of the Things.

A wise man.

in a rich man's garage, there is no place to put trash but the bed of his lifted extended cab pickup

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Devils Affricate posted:

You guys are gonna be praying for more 150s after dealing with the new reality of having 250,000 of these babies on the roads next year

Anyone who bought a 150 is never going to buy an electric truck that doesn't own the libs by spewing tons of diesel smog into the atmosphere.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
*is 19 years old*

"What do you mean how'd I afford my fully outfitted Ford F150 Raptor? My dad owns a construction firm and I'm the lead project manager."

*has absolutely no training in construction management*

*sits in truck on construction site for a few a couple hours every afternoon watching YouTube and has $200,000 a year of kickbacks laundered to me as salary*

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

south florida edition:

has whatever kit it is that makes your tires stick out completely so they are on the side of the truck rather than under it

stays in the passing lane doing 10mph under the speed limit on purpose, because if you have somewhere to be in a hurry you're probably a transplant from new york or something with gainful employment. if you pass on the right, will rediscover the accelerator and tailgate menacingly

LED light bar, eight million lumens, always on

has one or more of these decals

side view mirrors fully extended, not towing anything

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Yaldabaoth posted:

Anyone who bought a 150 is never going to buy an electric truck that doesn't own the libs by spewing tons of diesel smog into the atmosphere.

It'll get its smog quota in by spontaneously combusting in the owner's garage

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

A real mans man. If you know what I mean

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You can tell the size of he dick just by looking at the car

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

"I came here to chew tobacco and vote for Trump and I'm all out of tobacco."

- - 400lb Stone Cold wannabe wearing Oakleys in his Duramax

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*starts singing along every time My Sharona by The Knack comes on the radio

M-m-m-m-m-m-m- micropenis!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Im a dumb loving retard and i hate myself

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

runnypoops posted:

Im a dumb loving retard and i hate myself

Im a dumb loving retard but I love myself so much that I want to kill anyone who's different from me.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Leaves tailgate down to improve gas efficiency

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey you never know when I'm gonna be doing some MAJOR DIY projects at home and need all this hauling capacity.

*places single bag from Home Depot in the bed*

Yeah see this is what I'm talking about!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ah, another day on the open road. The American Dream. Just me and my micropenis against the world.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The best thing about driving my big truck is that I'm bigger and stronger than you are at all times and also my horn is louder than yours lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*Accepting my ACM for best truck song of the year*

I'd like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ of course, President Trump - he won by a lot, my wife Mandy and my two beautiful little children Rod and Todd - you two get on up to bed now, but most of all I'd like to thank my micropenis. Little Buddy, without you I'd never have had the pent up rage and humiliation I needed to write this song. This one's for you Tiny Joe!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Funky See Funky Do posted:

*Accepting my ACM for best truck song of the year*

I'd like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ of course, President Trump - he won by a lot, my wife Mandy and my two beautiful little children Rod and Todd - you two get on up to bed now, but most of all I'd like to thank my micropenis. Little Buddy, without you I'd never have had the pent up rage and humiliation I needed to write this song. This one's for you Tiny Joe!

The camera cuts to me in the audience wearing a 'cowboy cut' suit, muted american tie, black cowboy hat, and I'm smugly smiling thru tears for u, my big fake breasted peroxide blonde wife in a sequin dress is holding up a small photo of a lifted truck and pointing at it emotionally. If you could read it, the vanity plates would read 't1nyjoe'

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Not in the spirit of the thread but the new electric f150 seems pretty neat. Like it can plan your route and tell how much you're towing and will automatically add charging stations to your route if too far / too heavy. Also provides outlets for power tools & such at the job site.

I mean uh I DONT WANT NO LIBRUL PUSSY ELECTRIC VEHICLE *rolls coal*

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh no I got a scratch in the bed

I'm really upset about it

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

sudonim posted:

Not in the spirit of the thread but the new electric f150 seems pretty neat. Like it can plan your route and tell how much you're towing and will automatically add charging stations to your route if too far / too heavy. Also provides outlets for power tools & such at the job site.

I mean uh I DONT WANT NO LIBRUL PUSSY ELECTRIC VEHICLE *rolls coal*

Hmm does it weight the boat I don’t own but totally will and need the truck for?

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Chicks love trucks!

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6962115978180168966

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I had to go to South Dakota once for work training. Literally everyone there, except for me, drove the largest pickup truck you can imagine, whereas I drove some little rented compact thing. So I go to a grocery store and park facing, naturally, one of the largest pickup trucks you can imagine. Before I get out of my car, the lady in that truck starts to drive *forward*, directly into the spot I was parked in. Presumably, she didn't see me park there, and her truck was so big she couldn't see my car at all.

e: yeah so now I drive a full-size pick-up truck I only use for commuting

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*pulls up to my wife's softball game and starts honking the horn*

DENISE!!!!!!!! DENISE!!!! We gotta GO!

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Putting my groceries in the back seat of the crew cab, it looks like rain and my ice cream will melt if I leave it outside. Plus stuff rolls out of the bags when I turn.

I totally use it when I buy things from Lowes though, which is like every weekend practically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Just out of curiosity say a guy owned a family farm he was responsible for managing, in between construction projects he had to use his personal vehicle for, this is around 60 acres of crop land, 29 acres of pastureland 12 cows, 5 chickens and some forest he chops for wood. Would you make fun of the guy for having a full-size truck? No? But a Cincinnati Wendy’s Franchise owner can’t, okay.